It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens in Jupiter (The Great Red Spot)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
OK let's ponder.

I think that Jupiter's Red Spot contains intelligent Aliens, let's check it out:

Great Red Spot

Interesting Facts

Age: anticyclonic storm has lasted for at least 179 years and possibly as long as 344 years or more.

Size: The spot is large enough to contain two or three planets the size of Earth.

WTF: Infrared data have long indicated that the Great Red Spot is colder (and thus, higher in altitude) than most of the other clouds on the planet.

WTF: 8 km above the surrounding clouds.

I believe Aliens are living in Jupiter's Red Spot. It is double the size of earth, enough space to live, hidden from outside worlds.

The size of the spot in comparison to earth:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/406caadc23768936.jpg[/atsimg]

"Red Spot Jr." > smaller spaceship:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/91869454be996c25.jpg[/atsimg]

**Click to see the whole image**

In the above picture "Red Spot Jr." enters The Great Red Spot and leaves from the other end. I believe "Red Spot Jr" is gathering resources, or maybe just a smaller spaceship examining Jupiter.

Maybe it is a spaceship which came to Jupiter not so long ago (179 - 344 years ago). Maybe they are taking resources, or maybe looking for a place to live, or just creating a post to conquer the rest of the universe, who knows.

Ponder through that for a while.

Thanks for your time

oozy

[edit on 3-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Around the equator Jupiter's winds blow at an estimated 340 MILES per hour!
It's atmosphere is composed mainly of hydrogen and helium, with small amounts of methane. The atmosphere is also very deep, perhaps even comprising the whole planet itself.

I highly doubt there is any thing living on the surface.

Just my opinion though. I am not one to really say it's completely impossible however it is unlikely.

After all who's to say we can't have silica based life forms that breath methane or some other types of toxic gas. Man thinks he knows soo much, but I think in time he will see just how little he thought he understood!

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

Interesting Read

A moments thought should bring the realization that this absolute limit of statistics and science renders all "scientific proof", as well as subjective feelings, that nothing exists beyond our perception into feeble "philosophic arguments". Despite what science might claim to have "proven", and despite what we might "feel", about what lies beyond our ability to observe, we cannot say anything objective about that which is beyond human perception. We may create mathematical models of what should lie somewhere just beyond observation, yet without a means of testing these projections they can never be more than idle speculation. We simply cannot say that it is likely, or not likely, that a "world" or "worlds" exist beyond the physical world in which we live. From an analytical standpoint anything, or nothing, may exist beyond human cognition.

More...

Human beings are limited to observing the effects of fundamental forces on matter and energy, and must draw conclusions based only on such observations. We can never "view" the forces themselves, forces whose metaphysical existence and purpose transcend human observation and comprehension. One of the consequences of being only a small part of the universe in which we live is the absolute fact that, unless revealed to us by the whole, we can never know if something or someone exists beyond the limits of our senses. No one, not you nor I nor the smartest person on earth can determine whether or not anything exists beyond that which we can observe. It follows that we cannot know if someone or something beyond our ability to perceive can and will alter the laws which govern our world.

You are right, a consious being can be composed of any material, and laws governing its existance can vary from something which we are familiar with.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by oozyism]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:16 AM
link   
If only I could articulate on a whole other level that's exactly what I would have said!

That is exactly true though. I saved that quote cause it's absolutely brilliant.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Good point but most scientist say there is no "ground" on Jupiter. Scientists think that Jupiter is a failed sun, which makes sense because Jupiter is made from hydrogen and helium. Also on that red spot, imagine as a great hurricane, something like this

Hurricane Katrina^ 100 power

Very powerful winds indeed

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

I like your theory.

A very good example of thinking out of the box.

Starred and flagged.

Mob

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Wow, are you doing a thread just to type aliens and linking it to any old thing just to see peoples reactions or what? lol.

This thread it seems is that experiment to check who believes your theory and goes along with it.

actually cant believe you already have 4 flags, this thread is funny.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
In jupiters red spot? Why not neptune's blue spot? Or maybe inside your wisdom teeth, have you ever seen the inside of ALL your widom teeth? Then aliens could be living in there.
How about invisible aliens everywhere? You have never seen an invisible alien so they could be everywhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Invisible aliens in wisdom teeth? AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! Cut that out, man. You're making me feel all creepy.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
OP, check it out...transmissions?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Jupiter causes disturbances in radio due to its huge magnetosphere, sometimes earth gets inside it and you can hear it on an AM radio.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Maybe in another dimension ?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Mankind has long pondered the Red Spot anomaly on the surface of Jupiter since the advent of the telescope. Current theories in planetary astronomy has proposed this hypothesis, that some type of atmospheric disturbance affecting the surface is causing the spot to turn red.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76
Wow, are you doing a thread just to type aliens and linking it to any old thing just to see peoples reactions or what? lol.

This thread it seems is that experiment to check who believes your theory and goes along with it.

And whats wrong with a light hearted thread every now and then?
There's enough doom and gloom on here as it is. It's nice to have a cool theory to ponder on once in a while.

Im gonna flag this just to annoy you.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76

Nope, don't waste your time with such comments, and most importantly other people's time.

Don't hesitate to show your intelligence by refuting the OP.

Have you ever thought that, hey, the aliens might not look anything like us, or have any similar properties as us? Or have you seen too much Hollywood, did you know their is bollywood, and lollywood. WOW that is thinking outside the box. They couldn't come up with something different? They are just like you '
'

Close minded individuals like you are holding the world back from advancement.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by oozyism]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
In jupiters red spot? Why not neptune's blue spot? Or maybe inside your wisdom teeth, have you ever seen the inside of ALL your widom teeth? Then aliens could be living in there.
How about invisible aliens everywhere? You have never seen an invisible alien so they could be everywhere.

I already explained 'why' in Jupiter's red spot, you don't read? Are you questioning its possibility or are you just making a mockery of the OP.

People like you bore me ..

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cybernet
Maybe in another dimension ?

Could be, but what I proposing is the idea that nothing is impossible. The individuals who question the OP only do so due to their misunderstanding of life. The life they are thought in class are earthly life, this is the environment which has the condition for this type of life to survive and flourish.

But in a different environment, there is as much chance as there is on earth, for different life to exist, with different characteristics ofcurse, which would help it survive within its own environment.

That being said the Red spot is a good place to also keep in mind. We already checked out Mars, we didn't find anything there. Let's move on..

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
The Red Spot is aliens Terraforming machine making Jupiter more habitable for them. New neighbors.

Casing

edited to add: Not being sarcastic, but if we are discussing possiblities...

Maybe it is Terraforming in progress.

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Casing]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join