It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nothing is going to happen? Who here on ATS talks like that?... Everything is going to happen!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

Don't let anyone infect your mind with fear!

There is never anything to fear but fear itself.

Now that is something I can subscribe to.

But at the same time... We got a $hit load of problems we need to be aware of.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Ok first of all I want to say I do believe something may happen because life is unpredictible and unlike the movies doesn't allways end with a happy ending.

But I really wanted to post because I wanted to say I have lost respect for your opinions since you did this:

I honestly believe I know all the answers

And you may not care wheater I respect what you say or don't but threads like yours make me put attention to what truly happens this days in the world...

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So let's go down the list of what potentially could happen in our future...

What potentially could happen? I thought you already know EVERYTHING

So again I ask... Is anything going to happen?

Again why do you ask me if you are so enlighted?

Im confused because you fisrt told you where in know of all that is happening and is going to happend and then you throw another fear morgering?

Please make yourself clear, you know all the answers or you know as much as any of us?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

Sarcasim isn't allowed on ATS?

It's no secret that I don't know all the answers... If you lost respect for me because I said that then i feel sorry for you.

Do I feel like I'm informed to the best of my ability?.... Yes.... I have ATS to partially give credit to.

I'm awake people.... The OP is the result... except I forgot to put REVOLUTION on the list.

So Now What?

I've suggested in the past that we need to go to the Survival Forum... that got me 49 Flags.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I need one more to make to it 50.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Doomsday 2029]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
So let's go down the list of what potentially could happen in our future...

#1. Monetary Collapse / Great Depression II

#2. Pandemic

#3. Martial Law / Riots

#4. Terrorism (False Flag or Not) / assassination of you know who

#5. Food Crisis

#6. WWIII (nukes)

#7. increase in Earthquakes, Hurricanes, Natural Disasters (Global Warming)

#8. Power Outages on a massive scale (computer viruses)

#9. New World Order

#10. Aliens?, Asteroids?, Astral Plane Awakening?

1) Another "great depression" is inevitable at this point of time. I would even go as far as saying that we are already in it.

2) Swine flu? I don't think it's going to be as big as everyone thinks that it's going to be. The vaccines are going to be the real killer here.

3) The past two presidents both seemed in high favor of martial law as they have both stated on occasion that if a certain event were to happen they would declare martial law. It's going to happen, the question is when. Some have said that we are already in an undeclared martial law.

4) Terrorism shouldn't be on this list. That one is kind of an obvious statement, but it's a distraction from everything else that's really going on. The fact of the matter is that terrorism is something that is always going to be around as it has been around forever. There is no stopping terrorism.

5) This goes with #1 kind of.

6) Already happening. No nukes have been dropped yet, but each country at war seems to have them. The only question is which country is going to be the dumbass to drop them first?

7) Again, this has already been happening. Tsunami's are becoming more frequent then ever before in history. Two floods that have wiped out two major cities in the United States. I'm not sure about global warming, but I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is one of the deadliest weather related times to live in on earth.

8) That happens every five years or so.

9) seems pretty convincing at the moment that it's going to happen. Still unsure though.

10) It's not that I don't believe that we are the only intelligent beings in the universe, it's just that I have yet to see any real proof of them on our planet. I think our focus should stay on the government(s) that plan on betraying their people.

I would also like to point out that you do not have much credibility to me thanks to that post about you thinking you know all the answers. However, this post isn't pointing out that you know anything... So, whatever.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Hyde70]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hyde70
I would also like to point out that you do not have much credibility to me thanks to that post about you thinking you know all the answers. However, this post isn't pointing out that you know anything... So, whatever.

So, whatever...

thanks for the nice reply...

As I was reading your post I found that there was not much that I disagree with.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Nothing is going to happen. You want to know why? Because they got you. They got you good. They got you hook, line, and sinker. They'll get the majority on their side by framing whatever they want to happen in a positive light and all who oppose in a negative light. They want power, so what do they do? They take control over your body via universal health care and frame it as "oh hey, all these other countries have it, so americans gotta have it. Free health care for everyone!" All those who oppose it get the "crazy right-wing stupid" treatment.

The few who are awake enough to know what's going on get will get marginalized, minimalized, until they're back is up against the corner, and if it ever comes down to getting physical, you'll get quickly snuffed out like a dirty cigarette butt.

So yeah, nothing is going to happen. They'll just keep going because they're giving people exactly what they want, and the majority don't even have a clue. It's like giving kids a bunch of candy or alcohol to an alcoholic or drugs to a bunch of drug addicts. And the few that know are too stupid to do anything about it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'd just like to add that even on the alternative sites, ATS included, I'd say about 99% are a bunch of limp-wristed wankers. No one's going to stand by your side. No hero's going to come and save you or be your leader. If a hero did do that, he'd just wind up wasting his own life.

So yeah, nothing's going to happen.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets
Nothing is going to happen. You want to know why? Because they got you. They got you good. They got you hook, line, and sinker. They'll get the majority on their side by framing whatever they want to happen in a positive light and all who oppose in a negative light. They want power, so what do they do? They take control over your body via universal health care and frame it as "oh hey, all these other countries have it, so americans gotta have it. Free health care for everyone!" All those who oppose it get the "crazy right-wing stupid" treatment.

The few who are awake enough to know what's going on get will get marginalized, minimalized, until they're back is up against the corner, and if it ever comes down to getting physical, you'll get quickly snuffed out like a dirty cigarette butt.

So yeah, nothing is going to happen. They'll just keep going because they're giving people exactly what they want, and the majority don't even have a clue. It's like giving kids a bunch of candy or alcohol to an alcoholic or drugs to a bunch of drug addicts. And the few that know are too stupid to do anything about it.

So I'm an idiot?

nothings going to happen?

look at your post.... who is "They"?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
It is extremely annoying to hear people say nothing is going to happen and just that. They want to believe it because they don't know anything so you shouldn't know anything about what is happening around you. Everything will happen - what you will do depends on you.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DevilJin
what you will do depends on you.

I think we can end this thread with some wise words.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
mate, your talking baleeks, wise the bap or i'll hit ye a slap, and stop talkin #e

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ulsterman
mate, your talking baleeks, wise the bap or i'll hit ye a slap, and stop talkin #e

Yea... wise up and retire from ATS

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Relax max it will never get to that. And even if it did i have ways to cope. Do you?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Dooms! What is up, buddy. With your track record, how can anyone say otherwise. You do, in fact, have all the answers. You left the other thread it seems. I am enclosing the link so you can see what you missed.

You and your negative, doom an gloom predictions. You and your 99% certainty predictions. I am going to expose every last one of you doom and gloomers who come out and try to put all this unsubstantiated fear into good people. You have the house to yourself? You have a family? Do you share these predictions of yours with them??? How can they take you seriously when you make a family decision?? When you say you know the best course of actions for your family?? How can they trust you?? I know you are sure about all of your NWO threads. Are you 99% sure?

The time of people spouting nonsense without anything to back it up will soon be finished. No longer can there be unjust wars that cost the lives of 4000 Americans and over 1 million innocent civilians simply because of rhetoric of weapons of mass destruction not only with no proof but also with evidence suggesting otherwise. Anyone can say anything. Too many good people care so much about people that they see you so adamant and certain they get worried because they care for others. Not even after being proven wrong do you gain a modicum of humility and just state that this is imply an idea of yours, and you have been wrong in the past. I give you credit for not changing handles though. Others come out with all these horrible things about to happen, get proven wrong and then change handles so they can have some credibility.

How do you look yourself in the mirror. Read the other thread. You ASK PEOPLE to submit questions for you not to answer them!! You part with a cryptic unsubstantiated message for 2010. How sure are you? 99%? Where do you get the audacity??? Where do you get the nerve?

Please read the last few posts, you bucket of wisdom and sunshine you!

Toodles and love,
Pony

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Nothing is going to happen.

We are human. We are capable of just about anything. It's possible (not likely) that we'll sort out our economic system before we devolve into depression and war. And if we do devolve into war, remember: Mankind's greatest achievements were had as a result of war.

I've looked into this timewave zero... It has to be one of the most senseless thing's I've ever seen. If the author is here, I don't mean to criticize your idea, but I've gone forward and backwards through everything I can find on either Zero or the Webbot and neither one are accurate, as far as I can tell, to even an accidental degree. There are a few extremely rare coincidences, but absolutely nothing to indicate (over the course of about 40,000 years) that it's the slightest bit accurate. I don't mean to impugn the people that put so much stock in this, but I would like to know where I'm wrong on the timewave thing. The premise for the webbot I can understand, but the timewave seems to follow no order of logic beyond the set end-point date of 12-21-12. From everything I can tell, this date was preprogrammed into the concept. You guys go pretty hardcore over this and I know ATS won't back up something that isn't at least worthwhile, so I can only assume I've missed something. I also know that you guys will fill me in

If you have it predetermined that something is going to go wrong today, your subconscious won't rest until it has fulfilled that expectation. Same goes for an entire population. Keep thinking that something bad will happen, it's guaranteed to.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Arrowmancer

You are absolutely correct about inaccuracy of web bot. I am pasting the text and link from a PC posting that outlines some of the things that were supposed to occur last October. I am currently looking for the audio interview with Cliff High from that time. OMG, he was so sure of this horrible thing occurring and lasting for six full months. Comparatively, the language suggested something more traumatic than 9/11 which had 3 days of this language pattern of unrest while this October doom and gloom would be nearly 6 months straight of the feeling of 9/11-which was once again only three days worth. We were in for some serious &%@% guys! They had their little hawkeye spreading his love at the same time, Dr. Deagle and another one of his failed predictions, George Green who said the US currency was supposed to have ended quite a while ago. Maybe they just made the Ameros look like standard currency and I am too stupid to notice. Anywhere, here is the text from PC and the link:

• We had a telephone interview scheduled yesterday with Benjamin Fulford which was unexpectedly canceled at the last minute. It appears he's very concerned over the latest turns of events, and would only say that we should be aware of 8 September. We know nothing more than this, other than he stressed that things are constantly changing.

Two weeks previously he publicly stated that he had learned from his own sources that 30 September would be important, being the end of the US Fiscal Year. It was then, he had been told, when US bankruptcy could be announced, with various complex major consequences.

Half Past Human, using its very unusual and creative predictive web bot technology, have identified 7 October as the date for a crucial event - preceded by a plateau of 11 days of tension starting on 27 September. The aftermath of the 7 October event, they say, will last till mid-February. They do not know what this is, save that’s it’s partly economic, partly military. They're confident of their prediction, and note that this situation is totally unique in their experience.

They compare the five months of 'release language' they have identified on the net (in connection with the period of time following the incident) with the far shorter 10 or 11 days following 9/11. This implies the possibility of a far more major and impactful event or situation.

Half Past Human first got our attention at Camelot when they predicted regime change in Pakistan as far back as last February. President Musharraf, facing impeachment, resigned one day later than the exact date they had identified five months earlier.

We interviewed George Green by phone two days ago and have just published this here (see also What's New on our Site, opposite). He believes WW III is on its way and is planning to relocate to Ecuador.

Our source Hawkeye (see below here, here, here, here and here) stated in his last messages to us that the first ten days of October would be highly significant. We have not heard from him in the last several weeks.

There are clear parallels to the events depicted in Timeline 1, variant 83 - although this timeline has been broken and some important details are clearly different.

There is no-one we know, or are aware of, who is saying that we should all relax and that this is all hype.

Our own new site, catering for the needs of what George Green has called The Ground Crew, is very nearly ready for launch. It's focused on the formation of communities and will be a support structure for aware people connecting with one another if they wish to. We will be announcing it here before the end of the coming weekend.

www.projectcamelot.org...

It was fascinating reading about the ancient peoples celebration for the end of the world at the end of the first millenium 1000 years ago too.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by digginapony]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I just want to point out for any who are not sure, these doom and gloom predictions I posted were from and scheduled for 2008-one year ago. We must have changed timelines again! THANK GOD! You know these people keep bringing up this timeline change. If they do believe that, if they do believe in timelines with different realities, than is it not safe to say that you could say absolutely ANYTHING is going to happen because adhering to the idea of infite timelines makes it correct. It really is to the point that when a prediction is made, it almsot certainly will not happen-not in our timeline, anyway! In that sense, thank goodness for the doomsday2029ers out there. If the past is any indication, I think we are all going to be fine. Once again, I am not saying live in blissful ignorance. One must always be prepared. Live your life to its fullest. There is so much beauty, do not let the erroneous and always proven wrong information coming from the doomsday2029 peeps dictate your reality. I still love you, dooms! Have you told your boss about all of your predictions and all your certainties? You should. I am sure he needs some with all the answers. such an individual is truly an asset to a company.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join