It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   
There is a LOT of evidence out there that something is happening out of the ordinary with this whole swine flu / vaccine mess. And we ATSers are trying to stay on top of it the best we can. That includes not buying into the the MSM hype and searching out alternative sources. We don't get it right all the time but there is a chance that if we do, the message can get out to others and stop something BEFORE it starts. Now, I know nothing of Australia really. But I do know what I see here and it isn't just the flu and vaccine that has us all up in arms (so to speak). It is the fact that our government is indeed corrupt and bankrupting this country via outside sources. There are indeed increasing forces and force against their own citizens and they lie to us via the media every single day. OK, so now we are getting tons of frightening info about what is in the vaccine and here is our good buddy the government and media telling us TAKE IT TAKE IT TAKE IT for a flu that has not even been proven to be as bad as the normal yearly flu. That is why we do this. Have your opinion OP. We will continue on here to research, back up facts, and inform others.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

I agree with my brother from down under. This is probably the case.
And i gotta hand it to you bro i couldnt have said it any better

"Swine flue forced vaccination conspiracy scenario, is nothing more than hysteria generated and promulgated by certain ATS members
who deep down in the psyche WANT some kind of global catastrophe to occur" LMAO good point!

Here in Sweden the authority say that if you are above 40 yo, you already had the Asian flue and the Hong Kong flue so you are protected already.

Well said my brother from down under!
From your brother from up above..:-)

replace large quote w/BB "reply to" code

[edit on 3-10-2009 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You mean the girl who DIDNT die from the vaccine? Which was also the drug Cervarix not Guardasil.

She died from underlying causes, specificaly a tumor in her chest:
news.bbc.co.uk...

Also note:
"Vaccination is not compulsory and consent is required before it is administered to the under-16s. "

for Cervarix in schools etc.

This happened a few days ago so im guessing this is the recent story you mean, if im wrong however i apologise.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Not a good way to start an argument, OP, That basically since it hasn't been mandatory YET, then it won't be made mandatory at all.

The flu season here in the states is just arriving, and supposedly there isn't enough vaccine to vaccinate the whole country yet, but there's enough pushing from the MSM and CDC to pique people's suspicion.

In told, there are other ways to force people. Take it, or earn yourself a stay in quarantine. Take it, or they could threaten to take our kids away. Take it, or you'll be unemployed. Take it, or be rejected for being medically insured.

There are many ways to skin a cat.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Concept X

This happened a few days ago so im guessing this is the recent story you mean, if im wrong however i apologise

To be honest I put Guardasil in our search engine and found it there.
So check it out.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   

i dont think anyone was talking about australia, the way i read ats comments on swine flu vacs was totaly happening in the usa , with poss canada was a maybe.
I noticed this is a conspiracy site with alternative topics to the norm which is like a cake with sugar iceing of scifi, then it is topped with a whipping of paranormal experiences. sprinkled with ufo sightings.
This cake should be avoided at all cost if you suffer from the dreaded left brain activity with no chance of leting right brain have a chance

[edit on 3-10-2009 by dashar]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
i think a lot of people who are agreeing with the OP will get the shot
the funny thing is i was telling my family about a flu pandemic was coming like 2 years ago and of course no one believed me, now i'm saying they are going to force you to take it one or another and guess what no one believes me

To each his own

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
So, except for the health care group and school children .... where's the MANDATORY vaccinations that have been predicted (by ATS members) will be forced on entire populations ?
The vaccine is now available ... so are we all going to be "forced" any time soon ?

So what you're saying is, excluding the people who had mandatory vaccinations, you can't see any mandatory vaccinations? That's brilliant logic.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow, the OP is certainly brave! I'm surprised, by this stage, he hasn't been accused of being a 'counter intelligence agent'.
It seems to me you can always find whatever 'evidence' you want to back up your particular mindset.
Personally I think the vaccine is about big bucks not depopulation. I won't take it as I don't believe it has been tested enough.
The one thing I AM convinced of, is that there are people who are positively wishing NWO, global destruction etc etc on us. In fact there was a recent thread on another forum about this. Though it seems that those arguing for a 're-boot', assume rather strangely, they will be the ones to survive any catastrophes - going on to live a blissful life in some back to nature paradise. Yeah right....

[edit on 3-10-2009 by unicorn1]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

lol you go wolf, it is way obvious that that the op started this thread to get the masses excited. he has done his job. too funny about your coment

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If all of the Sheeple go and voluntarily get the shot, then no forced vaccination. If the population does not get it, then the Gov. will make fun of those who have not gotten it first, put scare tactics in place, then threaten force vaccinations, and at the last, actually force vaccinations. Again forced is mainly happening in the USA where 100 million doses have been made up at the direction of the US Government. It would embarrass the US Government if the doses were not used up so the pressure will be placed on us. Funny, since when the Mexican (swine) flu first appeared, the US Gov didn't take a step to stop it.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

reply to post by reticledc

In case you have not noticed, the vaccine is being forced upon the children and health care workers of NJ.

Hmmmmm ... just like "mandatory" polio vaccinations back in the 60's ... or smallpox vaccinations ... or hepatitis vaccinations for health care workers ????
Guess those were obviously global conspiracies to manipulate the masses, as well ???

When an health care worker get the message of Take the Jab or find a new job, you are in a way willingly-forced to take it..

Well seeing as they chose a profession in health care, I agree with them having to take it, just like they have to take any other shot, same with military on joining, you are forced to get vaccinated, so are kids as they start school, everyone has to take a forced vaccination of one form or the other, H1N1 has been mild so far compared to the other forms of the flu but people still try to fear monger. It's funny how everyone says don't trust the msm as they think they are trying to manipulate the masses, but here we are everyone is playing chicken little again based off what is said on a FEW news reports. Forced vaccination or quarantine or jail, haha, you know how ridiculous that would be to lock u half the U.S.? Most swine flu cases are mild so far.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Ye well maybe things are just fine and dandy over in australia land but over here in the real world, this is happening. They have already started telling people in a few states that if they dont take this vaccine they automatically lose their job. Oh and in one state for every day that you arent vaccinated you have to pay $1000 dollars just to live there.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I know and it's damaging just like the rest of the anti-vax crowd. To fulfill your fantasies, those of you who make this crap up, are actually responsible for people not getting their jabs and causing deaths. How do you like that then? And don't expect me to listen to gibberish about NWO killing people using vaccines. How pathetic can conspiracies become, as this one is definitely the most ridiculous. As forced vaccinations are NEVER going to happen, and if that makes me a govt. agent in the most paranoid of people's minds because their life is so unfulfilled without a catastrophe, then so be it. Certain potential catastrophe's are worth discussing, but not this baseless & pointless one.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by john124]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jsmallz

no you didn't, you just want to be like a seer. I pulled my phone out of my pocket today thinking I was getting a call, then 10 seconds later my father in law called me. He didn't believe me though. My prediction was way better. Nothing scary about it, no death, no illness, just annoying man wanting me to help him fix his trailer hitch.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceMonkeys
This thread is an absolute joke. If this is a conspiracy theory then it was created by the mainstream news channels. All people here on ATS do is point out the countless mainstream news reports about how people who refuse the jab will be quarrantined. Keep up the good work ATS members.

Yeah, I can see by the following thread titles that ATS members are doing nothing except reporting mainstream news reports ...

FEMA Camps and the Swine Flu
Getting the Military & FEMA involved for the Swine Flu
The FEMA coffins for Swine Flu
Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death
FEMA gunmen deputized to help administer vaccines
FEMA coffins whats your view on these stackable coffins ?
Swine Flu Death Certificate Conspiracy
H1N! Swine Flu is an Artificial Bioweapon
Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination Alert
UK Rally Against Mandatory Vaccinations
Avoiding the Mandatory vaccination
US swine flu mass graves planning
Mandatory Immunizations for 500000 in New York
Forced Swine Flu Vaccinations in Massachusetts

Many, many more like the above but I gave up searching .... definitely NO signs of swine flu hysteria or conspiracies in any of the above threads ... no sireeee ... just reporting the FACTS ... yeah, right !

of course theres threads made on this site that dont present facts just like many others but thats not to say that the whole forced vaccination conspiracy has been born out of ATS. There are sooo many news reports all over the world stating that all types of regulations are coming in to make us take the vaccine. I agree there are many false claims but there are many genuine claims also.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
So did you join just to complain?
You are on a CONSPIRACY site complaining about conspiracy theorists.Get a life or find another site that better fits your needs.

When ever anyone points you in the direction of info that they are baseing there conspoiracy on you react with "well ok but what about this"It would seem that all the Liberals are not trying to take over America.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Battleline]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

lol you go wolf, it is way obvious that that the op started this thread to get the masses excited. he has done his job. too funny about your coment

ya you must mean the one I got body slammed for by the mods
I just can't believe the heading this guy has. you're right though,
it got me pretty bent. least I know when I got it comin. bit down on that leg a little to hard i guess. I apologised though so hope its all good.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
NY mandatory vaccines

If healthcare workers are forced to take the vaccines to keep their jobs, I would say that is forced vaccination.

Also what does this AP story mean:

Mandatory Swine Flu Vaccination

Looks like its about to be forced to me - I guess its not conspiracy when it is real

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join