It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Swine flu "forced vaccination" is a conspiracy created by ATS members

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

The comment was directed at you personally.
As for" touching a nerve " I'd lay odds that you wouldn't get close enough before I droped ya.
[\quote]

Now we're all seeing exactly your true level of immaturity ... that's now your 2nd post in which you've insulted and/or threatened me.

My apologies if the topic of thread doesn't agree with your own personal viewpoint on where the swine flu vaccinations are heading.
But I'll repeat one more time for the benefit of those such as yourself who prefer to delude themselves into believing that there's an ongoing global conspiracy ....

"There is not and never will be any plan for the forced vaccination of the global populace ... and all conspiracy theories here on ATS that predict such an event happening are completely baseless and unfounded, and have NO evidence whatsoever to support such a conspiracy".[/]

Plain enough for you, now ?????

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pauldamo
reply to post by afoolbyanyothername

do you know what country your in,fema,is in America,your in Australia,duh!

Duh, yourself .....

If you bothered to read my posts, you would have noticed the times that I used the word "GLOBAL". This means I'm referring to more than ONE country ... so yes, I CAN mention FEMA and America ... I CAN mention the UK ... I CAN mention Australia ....

[edit on 3-10-2009 by afoolbyanyothername]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by seaguy25206

bombed on huh? My post has been edited to include the links I forgot to post. I am assuming you haven't seen them yet....

i was refering to the op as getting bombed on partner.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Now we're all seeing exactly your true level of immaturity ... that's now your 2nd post in which you've insulted and/or threatened me.

I never threatened you I merely stated a fact that if you tried to touch my nerve I would drop you.
That is nothing but a promise.
As for mandatory vaccinations your own islanders are professing against
you.
It looks like the only one on board is space cadet.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   

as far as what's going on globally, I've never commented on anything about that. I'm to worried about the mess in my own backyard to peek over the fence and look at my neighbors.
Still with everything else going so global. I would bet against everything you're trying to accomplish with this thread mon.

Your heading is a farce

and with that I am outta here.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by okamitengu
once again another poorly educated australian failing to read things correctly and jumping to conclusions.

Not sure what you're talking about! From what I've seen of posts from Aussies, they're informed, intelligent, and level-headed.

You shame yourself and your country by your dishonest remark.

BTW: OP - a great post. It's about time the paranoid fringe on ATS were taken to task.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Isn't enough for you
to keep from popping off at the mouth like this. I bet you're a good little citizen aussie and ran right out and got yours a.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by randyvs]

You're not only displaying your immaturity for all to see, but your ignorance as well.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

its a fact that the laws are there...
when they plan on using them... who knows...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The whole point of a conspiracy site like ATS is for members to discuss ideas and possibilities. To think outside the box.

Sometimes they will get it right and sometimes they won't, and sometimes we don't find out one way or the other.

Ideas and conspiracies can refer to things that have already happened such as 911 or things in the future.

The Swine flu outbreak has been followed closely, not only because of the threat of forced immunisations but because of other odd anomolies.

With regard to forced immunisations lets not forget that it is the WHO that has raised the threat level to 6 which introduces new rules which we are not familiar with and I think it is incumbent upon ATS's to watch closely to see how these new rules might affect us and that tptb don't use the situation in the wrong way.

There may or may not be a conspiracy attached to the swine flu outbreak but if we took the OP's view and did not discuss the situation we would never know.

So while I hear what he says I don't agree with him. If people want to take a risk and leap to far fetched theories based on the evidence before them thats up to them. They will either crash and burn when they are shown up or aquire super kudos when they are proved right.

If the OP and others like him can't bear it when things don't turn out as predicted on ATS I think they are on the wrong forum.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mckyle

You're not only displaying your immaturity for all to see, but your ignorance as well
I don't think so, not in any way. How could it be under a heading like this?" Damn sure isn't because you say so. Go pull your head out.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by afoolbyanyothername
Life apparently goes on as normal ... no military law ... no forced vaccinations ... no infringement of civil liberties ... no fines ... no imprisonment ... no detention ... no camps ... no body bags ... no mass burials ... NO NOTHING.

Not surprising a bit! It was mere propoganda who wants:

1. Only "few" Medical Insurance companies to rule the market
2. Damn the country, Obama must fail!
3. Jealous that now fellow countrymen will be able to afford Health Care and vaccinations etc.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

I agree totally agree... oh and long live Okami Amaterasu if thats what your usernam references.

ANyway most of the news comes from the US, if the OP had actually been paying attention to other posts alot of the news is coming from the US. This kinda reminds me how in Australian newspapers they always write stuff like "100 die in bomb blast, 1 Aussie" or "An Aussie dies in explosion", I mean its kinda annoying, what about the other people who died...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by mckyle

Originally posted by okamitengu
once again another poorly educated australian failing to read things correctly and jumping to conclusions.

Not sure what you're talking about! From what I've seen of posts from Aussies, they're informed, intelligent, and level-headed.

You shame yourself and your country by your dishonest remark.

BTW: OP - a great post. It's about time the paranoid fringe on ATS were taken to task.

I'm also an Aussie and would like to take this opportunity on behalf of other Aussies here on ATS to thank you for your kind comments ... much appreciated

afoolbyanyothername has authored a perfectly valid thread topic and taken one side of this contentious "mandatory" swine flu issue ... and for posters like randyvs and okamitengu to post with such a belligerant attitude because they disagree with the OP is simply not on.

Living here in Oz and seeing the almost non-issue being made regarding vaccinations ... you either have the vaccination or you don't ... makes me wonder if afoolbyanyothername is actually making a valid point in this thread.

S & F

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Living here in Oz and seeing the almost non-issue being made regarding vaccinations ... you either have the vaccination or you don't ... makes me wonder if afoolbyanyothername is actually making a valid point in this thread.
reply to post by tauristercus

I have a serious problem with the heading and the fact he was talking
about touching my nerve.He obviously went crying somewhere for back up.If you"re going to back that up then let us have at it.
Other wise I'm as civil as the next ATSer.
As I stated clearly if he was insulted by anything I said it was directed at him personally.How much more can I give you than that.
Respectfully

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

reply to post by tauristercus

I have a serious problem with the heading and the fact he was talking
about touching my nerve.He obviously went crying somewhere for back up.If you"re going to back that up then let us have at it.
As I stated clearly if he was insulted by anything I said it was directed at him personally.How much more can I give you than that.

After having read your comments, it sure looks to me like you're the one with some kind of chip on your shoulder.
If the thread topic doesn't appeal to you, then simply move on.

Don't think so.

S and F for you !

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by vita eternus

Don't think so.

like what you think has anything to do with it.I am going to move on.
Not because it was your suggestion.Only because I'm sure my point is clear and I've stood my ground.

The heading is all wrong

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I could not agree more with afoolbyanyothername.

Yes, I am an Australian also, so I guess it would seem that quite a lot of Australian ATS users are agreeing because we are seeing no "Forced Vaccination" going on in our country.
Except for that other guy who feels ashamed of being an aussie when another aussie speaks his mind...

Anyway I think that isn't the point, because even though I am seeing no signs of forced vaccination here in Australia, I'm not seeing it anywhere else either.

Of course health care workers are going to be asked to get the vaccine, look at their job role? Ok, yes it seems very rough and wrong that they are being asked to get it or lose their jobs.. That is very rough.
However, they were given a choice weren't they? It's not like they have been told

"Take the H1N1 flu vaccine, OR, you'll lose your job and be fined an X amount of money and face a jail sentence or a lengthy quarantine..."

Just that they would lose their job, which is horrible but it's not FORCED.
Absolutely positively NO WHERE have I seen any evidence of any kind that the populace of America is going to have this FORCED upon them.

Now, I do however have a suspicion that this swine flu virus IS a concocted load of crap, or it has been engineered in a lab.
That doesn't surprise me, because if TPTB can decide to fly planes into buildings and kill 3000 people then I would say they are capable of doing anything to its own people to obtain whatever it is they are after.

You have to ask yourself though why would they want to implement forced vaccinations? What is in that syringe that they would want to get into every single living human being? And please, if you think you know the answers, link me to those answers because I have read a hell of a lot of links and articles and youtube videos regarding the coming (and it's always "coming" isn't it..) forced vaccinations but I have seen nothing but opinions and no facts or evidence to even indicate it.

So please provide some evidence on this mass internet hysteria that is forced vaccinations, and if it's real and there is a real effort underway to make this happen, I'll bite my tongue and say I was wrong and I shouldn't have been so naive, boy those bastards in power sure pulled the wool over my eyes on this one...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:05 AM
link   
As I pointed out in my thread-to-nowhere, Get the Vaccine or get fired?, the possibilities of mandatory vaccinations via your employer should this become a major epidemic are very high.

If that is not forcing you to take the vaccine, then it certainly amounts to extortion at the least.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Well there you go, it would be extortion and I agree with that.
I certainly agree it is a form of being forced, and i think its very wrong, but it just seems a lot of people are throwing around this fantasy of "Martial Law" and FEMA checkpoints and guns in your face and a big revolution of the people... and if ALL employers in America, not just health care workers are given this ultimatum then it could lead to a massive revolution no doubt... But is that really going to happen?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
This thread is an absolute joke. If this is a conspiracy theory then it was created by the mainstream news channels. All people here on ATS do is point out the countless mainstream news reports about how people who refuse the jab will be quarrantined. Keep up the good work ATS members.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join