It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to the UN: Must watch

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
YOU WISH they can wipe off Iran from the face of the map..Iran aint Iraq, Isarel Mini Regime is nothing compared to the vast Land of Iran...also dont forget man...Iran got Frriends...THE RUSSIAN BEAR....hahahah yes the RUSSIANS ARE STRONG AGAIN....

There friends in the sense that Russia will say no. Russia won't travel all the way to Israel. They'll only operate near their Russian borders.

thak you God so that at least we have some balance in this world....aaahhh...dont forget RUSSIAN BEAR got friends too..CHINA....do you recall made in China thingy...god knows how many made in China items you actually possess right now helping a communist regime being listed with the top 4 strongest armies in the World...NO..Israel cant attack who they want...just THEY CANT

Grammar takes a beating in this post.

China won't do anything. They'll think about it, but they won't. Israel could just as easily ask India for a deterrent to China. India has disputed borders with China. India has friends, friends called SEATO and NATO. Aw snap, China and Russia can't help Iran. And why should they?

If Iran is in ruins then they can help Iran rebuild, grow even closer ties to the Islamic Republic and get more access to oil. They'll say they are still buddies with Iran, but they won't want to get dragged into a melee.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
What is Nethanyahoo getting at? Noone said the holocaust never happened... Still he's all raging with his papers in hand.

Now let me ask you this; Do you mean there was only a holocaust on Jews?

I guess you are intelligent enough to know the answer is no.

New question, do you think gays should have their own country as a band-aid for what happened during WWII where they can have someone to let out all their pent up rage on?

How about gypsies (roma-people)?

Jehovas witnesses?

People with disabilities?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

I think it's extremely disrespectful to turn the Holocaust into a "who got killed the most" debate.

Millions suffered and millions perished. If gays, gypsies or disabled people felt they would never be safe as a people until they had their own defensible borders and somewhere to escape to, then I would wish them luck. They don't.

The Holocaust is not the reason for Israel's existence since Zionist immigration began in the 1800s. It was the catalyst that gave the creation of a state as a legal entity a sense of urgency, combined with the fact that the British and Arabs were actively involved in preventing immigration to Israel during the holocaust, resulting in many unnecessary deaths.

And if my family and friends had been murdered by a fanatical Jew hating dictator I think I'd be quite angry when another one addressed the UN claiming it didn't happen. Wouldn't you?

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by SkurkNilsen

I think it's extremely disrespectful to turn the Holocaust into a "who got killed the most" debate.

Millions suffered and millions perished. If gays, gypsies or disabled people felt they would never be safe as a people until they had their own defensible borders and somewhere to escape to, then I would wish them luck. They don't.

The Holocaust is not the reason for Israel's existence since Zionist immigration began in the 1800s. It was the catalyst that gave the creation of a state as a legal entity a sense of urgency, combined with the fact that the British and Arabs were actively involved in preventing immigration to Israel during the holocaust, resulting in many unnecessary deaths.

And if my family and friends had been murdered by a fanatical Jew hating dictator I think I'd be quite angry when another one addressed the UN claiming it didn't happen. Wouldn't you?

When and how do I turn it into a "who got killed the most" debate, Ahmadinejad has stated that there were other victims of the holocaust than Jews and that the numbers are exaggerated, this has then been screwed in to "Ahmadinejad denies the holocaust happened".
Just like "Ahmadiejad wants to wipe Israel off the map", you know it's not true just as well as I do.

Anyway, If you read Ahmadinejad's adress to the General Assembly you know that in no way did he say or imply the holocaust never happened, but Netanyahoo propably didn't hear that, seeing how he walked out just to come in and wave papers stating the holocaust is real. Always a great way to gather info, don't listen to the other side, something you seem to be good at as well.

The Israeli state got into existence as a direct consequence of the atrocities during WWII, I thought the Jewish people would feel safe without their own defensible borders after the nazi's were brought down.
But I am obviously wrong, and all homosexuals are free to live their life without being harassed ever by crazy religious nutters....

However I do support the Israeli state's existence, but the fact of their constant abuse of power I will never tolerate whatever lie you want to tell.

And to the guy denying the holocaust, please, there are a lot of conspiracies around, but this one is one you should just step down on.
Revisionism perhaps, but denial, never!

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
did you know that there were some 60 - 80 million christians that died in ww2? why jews (not all - some are even respectable) seems to be the only party not willing to let this go? they are still using the holocaust as somekind of justification of what they are now doing in palestine.

and please, getting angry and spouting flames all around doesn't help.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkurkNilsen
What is Nethanyahoo getting at? Noone said the holocaust never happened... Still he's all raging with his papers in hand.

Now let me ask you this; Do you mean there was only a holocaust on Jews?

I guess you are intelligent enough to know the answer is no.

New question, do you think gays should have their own country as a band-aid for what happened during WWII where they can have someone to let out all their pent up rage on?

Nobody chased them out of Greece (Sparta and isle of Lesbos). It wasn't until the last two centuries that men being really close was linked to homosexuality. Read some of those 18th century letters between guys, yeah, they were close like that.

How about gypsies (roma-people)?

Europeans are at blame, Romani people came from India. At this point they are European from integrating into local population.

Jehovas witnesses?

Let's not be foolish here, they already have rights. Hence why when they go door-to-door they aren't slapped with fines or tickets for solicitation.

People with disabilities?

Really? People with disabilities? Health problems don't separate people out of nationalities or ethnicities. And we don't have to isolate them like leprosy.

[edit on 14-10-2009 by Dnevnoi]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join