It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu to the UN: Must watch

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Human shields, hamas

I can post stuff too!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Selahobed

and again

again

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Heineken I guess Joseph Mengele never existed either huh? You're a fool! And if Palestinians hold similar beliefs as you or are starting to become holocaust deniers than I say turn that place into a glass parking lot! Deny the holocaust has got to be the most moronic and ignorant belief that has ever existed.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Mossad properganda huh? or real? The families of the dead will tell you otherwise!!!

this

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Oh surely not! but hamas are our bright cuddley stars?

I think not! Tell thie young girl who was injured by the israelis whos is REALLY at fault.Young Palistianian

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Truth is that when you poke a sleeping bear, you may get away with iy a few times, but do not be surprised when that bear wakes up and attacks!

That is what happened, like it or not.

Israel has only ever unilaterally, without provocation, attacked once....... against iraq.

Allo of you holocaust denying liberals will be eating your words when israel saves the west from nuclear tipped islamic fundemantalism. Are you comfortable with these people having nukes? You cant reason with them so what is left?

Look, as a student of the middle east, languages and politics, i can say for sure,muslims do not want peace as it would have been achieved years ago if they did. They want to conquer. Our system is soo diametrically apposed to theirs its unreal! We offer peace every time! They just need someone to fight and be pissed with, it will never work out betwen us, i wish it would coz thier attempt using caliphate tactics aint gonna work with blasting an area with mosques, buying up the property in run down areas then using our own goverment against us by placing themselves in council power after years, with the true peolple being sidelined.
Not going to happen.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

Yes it is, but let's face it anything positive coming out of Israel is not high on the media's agenda in the UK.

I ask the holocaust deniers do they believe that millions were killed in Stalins purges, or the thosands of thousands of skulls found in Cambodia were acutal human remains.

All those who have an agenda by denying the holocaust are wasting there time their propaganda will not work.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No other people in the history of the world have been offered soo many concessions; from citizenship, to health care and security as the palistinians!! Remember that most scientific leaps was made by a jew.
Openhiemer was a jew, einstien was JEW, it seems to me that whenever the human race needs saving, God sends a Jew! World war 2 was stopped because a jewish scientist produced a nuke first!

In belsan, a so called friend said to my uncle "we started the war, you juden finished it." with two nukes in japan.
Openhiemer said "Now I have become death, the destroyer of worlds." Imagine having that on your shoulders!!
Einstien was one the first to speak against nuclear proliferation even before it existed!!! He was jew btw. one who changed the world! Another one!

And then there is the rabbi Yeshua, who was crucified. This nazaerite who had the balls to speak against the jewish elite and romans alike. Whos stood in the assembly of y'israel and told all of the jewish elite taht they were going to hell, coz it was never about ritualism or good deeds that got you to heaven, but only His shead blood on the cross that would make all things right.
When the world needs help, God sends a jew.

And the king of the Jews Yeshua, the Name above all names, is what we all saved by.

Ever wondered why a patch of crap dirt like is israel is sooo contested? Its coz of Yeshua, the enemy of our souls doesnt want that so will send delusion on you.

Choose life, choose Yeshua, coz everything else wants your death. This goverment wants you alive? Haha

[edit on 053131p://f07Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 053131p://f08Friday by Selahobed]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:57 PM
link   

No other people in the history of the world have been offered soo many conscessions; from citizenship, to health care and security as the palistinians!!

Remember that most scientific leaps was made by a jew.
Openhiemer was a jew, einstien was JEW, it seems to me that whenever the human race needs saving, God sends a Jew! World war 2 was stopped because a jewish scientist produced a nuke first!

In Belsan, a so called friend said to my uncle "we started the war, you juden finished it." with two nukes in japan.
Openhiemer said "Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds." Imagine having that on your shoulders!!
Einstien was one the first to speak against nuclear proliferation even before it existed!!! He was jew btw. one who changed the world! Another one!

And then there is the rabbi Yeshua, who i call Adoni (my Lord), who was crucified. This nazerine who had the balls to speak against the jewish elite and romans alike. Whos stood in the assembly of y'israel and told all of the jewish elite that they were going to hell, coz it was never about ritualism or good deeds that got you to heaven, but only His shead blood on the cross that would make all things right.
When the world needs help, God sends a jew.

In the end God sent Yeshua-everything else is bull#.

Anyything that gets tested from now on is against you. Dont be using anything. The initial strike will happen soon, just remember it was your own goverment that perpetuated it.
The rest is up to you x

And the king of the Jews Yeshua, the Name above all names, is what we all saved by.

Ever wondered why a patch of crap dirt like is israel is sooo contested? Its coz of Yeshua, the enemy of our souls doesnt want that so will send delusion on you.

Choose life, choose Yeshua, coz everything else wants your death. This goverment wants you alive? Haha

[edit on 043131p://f59Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 053131p://f01Friday by Selahobed]

[edit on 053131p://f25Friday by Selahobed]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Soz about the double post x

Second line

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
but till date that is all we got..MOVIES

Well - there is a bit more than movies actually.

There is the evidence from the Nuremberg trials. Like the Hoess Affidavit.

Hoess affidavit

Affidavit signed by Rudolf Hoess attesting to the gassing of Jews while he was the commandant of the Auschwitz killing center. The German text reads: "I declare herewith under oath that in the years 1941 to 1943 during my tenure in office as commandant of Auschwitz Concentration Camp 2 million Jews were put to death by gassing and a 1/2 million by other means. Rudolf Hoess. May 14, 1946." The confession is also signed by Josef Maier of the U.S. Chief of Counsel's office.

There are many similar documents, etc out there from the time period.

There are also recollections of those like Oskar Gröning who was a bookkeeper at Auschwitz. You can read an interview with him at the link below.

An SS Officer Remembers - The Bookkeeper from Auschwitz

There is lots of other evidence that could be sited. But, its out there if you want to look. Just wanted to say - there is a bit more than movies.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
ok ok ...do you expect that i turn anybody into a skeptic or you turn me into a beleiver in a thread??

the thing is that i beleive and i hope you too..that that were more important issues to be discussed by Israel at the UN other than presenting papers...if you are so sure about the holocaust why even bother waisting and instead talk the present and the future

or better...

explain us about how can Israel not sign nuclear acts...hide factories...hide bombs

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
no one cares about what that guy says becose we all know what it will be ...

'Iran is bad ,dont forget holocoust, we must kill iran , dont forget holocoust , we are gods children and choosen ones , dont forget holocoust..... etc.'

no 1 want to listen to these shills sitting on couple hundred nuclear warheads not inspected by IAEA yet jumping to others throats for even a slightest thing.

tbh im still shocked how people cant see that. you can see everywhere how "regulars" talk about how iran is dangerous omg they will nuke USA and ISRAEL!!!

get a grip.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor

'Iran is bad ,dont forget holocoust, we must kill iran , dont forget holocoust , we are gods children and choosen ones , dont forget holocoust..... etc.'

no 1 want to listen to these shills sitting on couple hundred nuclear warheads not inspected by IAEA yet jumping to others throats for even a slightest thing.

tbh im still shocked how people cant see that. you can see everywhere how "regulars" talk about how iran is dangerous omg they will nuke USA and ISRAEL!!!

get a grip.

Think it is you who should get a grip, if Israel had wanted to blow Iran off the face of the eath they would have done it eons ago.
Your propaganda won't work.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by dizzylizzy

i never said they want.
i just said they have crap load of warheads and refuse to be inspected by IAEA

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by heineken
just watched the 1st part..
Holocaust :

We have...a paper, tatooed numbers, Netanayu's family memebers who died here, A blue print

Conculsion : The Jews were given a land which is not theirs, they still were not happy and thanks to the six day war, and continuous bombarment of Gaza they acquired more and more land, they can build nuclear weapons secretly, they can infiltarte our media and are present in every home thank to the TV

You know what..if you go to Auschwitz and take a tour and you ask the guide were the Jews were gassed...they show you the shower, when you ask about the holes in the celeings (from were they were supposed to be gassed) they tell you those were built after the war....also we have no pictures other than those of people who died from Typhus (not sure about the name) a disease which spread at the end of world war 2, also Zinclon B was used in all over POW camps in the world as disinfectant

Im not saying it didnt happen, but i can say that im not sure like the alien thing....there is not enough evidence to be previleged like that

In 1981 there was held a court case in federal court in the United States of America, that proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Holocaust, from World War II happened and that yes that they did gas the Jewish people at Auschwitz and other camps. It was proven time and time again in different courts that the geoncide by the Nazi's towards those that they deemed as undesirable elements of their population and other peoples in Europe did happen. No one wanted the jewish survivors, which was a real shame, but they determined to travel to Palenstine and form the nation of Isreal, at the time a protectorate of the United Kingdom. With a large influx of people there, it was bound to have consequences that no one was prepared for. But that is history of that region. I watched and listened to what was being stated by the prime minister of Isreal. There have been tragedies on both sides of this conflicts, by both the Palastines and the Isralies. And both need to come up with a compromise that will work, but it starts with the people stating, enough we are tired of the fighting. At one time there was a movement in the nation of Isreal to end all violence against the Palastineans, and they were very close to such, until a few rocket attacks and that killed all of that, now you have a nation divided, setting neighbor against neighbor. I can not condone the nation of Isreal for some of their actions, as they are seeking like all nations to protect its people, I can however for its agression. If both sides would stop firing at each other and work out a peace deal and stick to it, to include the agreement for the mutal betterment of all who live in that country, it may just be the start of a new day.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dizzylizzy

Originally posted by reassor

get a grip.

Think it is you who should get a grip, if Israel had wanted to blow Iran off the face of the eath they would have done it eons ago.
Your propaganda won't work.

YOU WISH they can wipe off Iran from the face of the map..Iran aint Iraq, Isarel Mini Regime is nothing compared to the vast Land of Iran...also dont forget man...Iran got Frriends...THE RUSSIAN BEAR....hahahah yes the RUSSIANS ARE STRONG AGAIN....thak you God so that at least we have some balance in this world....aaahhh...dont forget RUSSIAN BEAR got friends too..CHINA....do you recall made in China thingy...god knows how many made in China items you actually possess right now helping a communist regime being listed with the top 4 strongest armies in the World...NO..Israel cant attack who they want...just THEY CANT

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:44 PM
link   

If you want to be taken seriously, id take a chill pill. You are giving off strong "fanatic" vibes, there.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

Israel struck Egypt after they forced peacekeepers out of the Sinai who were separating Israel and Egypt. With the peacekeepers out of the way then the Egyptian army could take it, which they did. That advance against UN forces is the first act of aggression. Taking out Mach-2 capable MiG fighters and medium bombers was a necessary move to stop a devastating campaign against Israel.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join