It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video released by Chile' Goverment ???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
As for that being a "glitch" I would wonder why the glitch happens right on that object though? It seems an odd glitch or at least very coincidental.

there are other times in the movie when the de-synchronization horizontal line goes in the image.
Here, it goes too on the image, but you don't see an uniform sky beeing disrupted, because is uniform. You see only when the horizontal line arrives on the objects and on the plane, disrupting them.

[edit on 2/10/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

hey free_spirit , thanks for the info and the videos

sorry i have never seen this before. i know alot about the ufo subject and ufo videos but i can't possibly know it all. also the language is a problem for me which makes it harder to know these things. i wish i could speak the language.

since you know about the previous discussions about this , can you tell us all what the final outcome was ? was it debunked or is it still a mystery ?

edit to add..... your video has helicopters in it

[edit on 2-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Sorry, but for quite some time now I like to add a GREAT BIG DOLLOP of reality when one looks at these Clips from South America.

Their whole cultures just seem fascinated by the concept yet there seems to be no real substance (or truth if you like!) to any of them.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Thanks for the videos OP. I had not seen these yet.

Honestly I don't know what I am seeing here. Camera specs can really mess with ones ability to get to the truth of these matters. Its almost like being nearsighted, what one moment appears to be a fuzzy unknown object is suddenly something much more mundane upon closer inspection. However that being said I'm sure we will someday get that video that clear and close and when we do all anyone will be able to say is
"I have no clue what that is"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
reply to post by free_spirit

hey free_spirit , thanks for the info and the videos

sorry i have never seen this before. i know alot about the ufo subject and ufo videos
but i can't possibly know it all. also the language is a problem for me which makes it
harder to know these things. i wish i could speak the language.

since you know about the previous discussions about this , can you tell us all what the
final outcome was ? was it debunked or is it still a mystery ?

edit to add..... your video has helicopters in it

[edit on 2-10-2009 by easynow]

Actually those videos were released originally by UFO researcher Rodrigo Fuenzalida
from Chile in a conference and also on televisión along with former Chilean Air Force
General Ricardo Bermudez, this was in 2007 after the chilean goverment declassified
their UFO files. Iker Jimenez from Sapin presented the military videos in his tv show
around the same dates, Fuenzalida was the source.

You may find the story and reports in these links. Some researchers were upset with
Fuenzalida and Iker due to conflict of interest but all the videos remain as authentic
evidences from the chilean military.

You may use babelfish for translation.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyx
again, objects shot with some type of camera that appears to be made in the 70's....fuzzy, no perspective, only seconds of clip time, battery life no longer then a few minutes at most, even the image of the plane was broken up, and part of it just disappeared for a split second, and this was a known object.
it seems that no modern cameras can capture UFO's, the people with the camera can't stay on the subject for too long, and the zoom button is used constantly, as if everyone is trying to shoot the next acadamy award film.

Well, read this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Thanks. And, wow, I didn't know they were from 2007. I usually saw Cuarto Milenio, it was because they talked about UFOs and aliens. But, when they left talking about that, I stopped watching it.

Well, I'll watch the videos.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Great Video but unfortunetly could simply be a glitch on the camera used. Just too many possibilities to say this is what we are looking for to uncover the truth.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Many years ago, there was an explosion of, I believe a 50 gal. drum of gasoline, on an Army base that was part of a demostration. There were several pics of it rather close up. It was a nicely formed ring of smoke. It slowly rose and dissapated. The one here is moving at a fairly good clip and maintains its form--and it's white. But that form does not seem to be exactly a circle either, but an ovoid with a dark object(?) in the fore edge.

As the three objects in the wires, (before the airplane sene) at least one of the elongated black objects appears to me to be smoke. Perhaps all three of them are. Perhaps they are anti-aircraft shell burst fired at something and not a body themselves?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
All these videos popping up of UFO's over other countries nuclear plants... we all know our government has this stuff too, I think it's just them using these "UFO's" to spy on other places without drawing attention to ourselves. After all, WE don't have ANYTHING like THAT!!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Okay, this is the translation.

From the beggining of the program, they talk about an Iberia airlines fly from London to Alicante (Valencia, Spain) on 1968. 'Manises' case, for sure there are a lot of threads here.

Juan Ignacio Lorenzo Torres was the pilot of that plane. He told that when they were flying to Valencia, crossing Barcelona, Barcelona air control told them to get the plane down from 310 altitude to 280 altitude. 'We had turbulences, we were really uncomfortable with it; so I told the pilot to do contact with Barcelona to tell us if there was any air traffic over there. When we were talking with Barcelona air control, my mate said 'It's there'. It was an amazing light, it was like a soccer ball with two more balls at the side of it (one big central, two small at the sides). Well, the light, the object, it, it was sticked to the plane. Some time it went to the right, to the left, above. It was a very bright light, sometimes pulsating, it was blue and red-ish. I have always said that it was like an eye. It has veins, and liquid on them. It was "alive". We see it during ten minutes. You have to be sure to say to Barcelona air control "for your information, we have an UFO right on our plane". I, to communicate with it, was putting on and off both taxiway and landing lights. With this, I was meaning a 'Yes'. If I did it twice, I was meaning 'No'.
We were trying to talk to it on spanish, english, and nothing replied. That's why I used those Yes and No.

Some of the askings were if they were friends, if they were from this galaxy, if they were watching us, etc. And, for many of them, they replied, cause they turned off and on the lights. From that, we were really communicating between us. We were frightened, because it was just in front of our plane. All these communications, for sure Barcelona air control would receive them, but later on the audio, they don't appear. All you say on a plane, is recorded. Why there's nothing I said, when I asked the object, on the audio?

As we could only see the lights, and we were seeing a shadow, we put on all the lights. It disappeared, going the way to Africa.'

Iker ask him questions, like 'Do you think you saw something from another world?'. Well, he said yes. He has more than 28.000 hours of flying, and he says that it was nothing he saw before.

'My mates and I (they were three) made a silent treatment, because we couldn't tell in public we saw an UFO, that would be bad both for us and for Iberia.'

Iker: 'The notice goes to the public and that's when two militaries take you the copies from the radar.'

Then Iker says that after that sighting, one of the mates, commandant Ordovés, saw the same thing again. Then, 25 years after the experience, the files are unclassified. The file says there isn't many information about what it could be.

As I said before, this is from the first video. I'll do the translation for the second one tomorrow. I think this information should be on one of those Manises threads, cause these are direct words from the pilot.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I'm surprised how come no one yet hasn't been screaming FAKE ?

Well now I've checked posting time. Is a fairly new thread.

Great find op

Its a youtube video...until it is crossreferenced with some offical government website, then it is what it is...just another video on youtube.

We have more videos than you can shake a stick at, but video accounts for absolutely nothing until its authenticity is verified by proper establishments.

I am a believer in the UFO phenomona and look forward to the day that the curtain falls and the bad actors finally come clean, but until that day...then I will just take anything put out by any single person as just more chatter that is meaningless until the forum is open.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
When the ufo splits into two, I wonder if it uses quantum entanglement principle somehow. Another thing I thought about, I remember seeing a video about higher dimensions and if someone from a higher dimension would come here we would see it as a point or something, not the true shape.

Well UFO's are kind of points, I wonder if they are simply visitors from another dimensions

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by crichton13
Sorry, but for quite some time now I like to add a GREAT BIG DOLLOP of reality when one looks at these Clips from South America.

Their whole cultures just seem fascinated by the concept yet there seems to be no real substance (or truth if you like!) to any of them.

Our whole culture is fascinated by UFOs?.

Absurd!.

No real substance?

Do some research.

May I suggest a solid case:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your opinion shows your ignorance on the subject, or maybe you are just mislead by guys like Maussan, maybe it isn´t your fault, but it is wrong to talk about a "whole culture", when you don´t really know about it.

Cheerio

C.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crichton13

except for dozens of hours of video...?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I'm convinced that after 60 years of reverse engineering since Roswell and all those cases the US government already has disc shaped crafts that they use, whether they can travel into space I don't know but a lot of the ones we see here on Earth are from them, maybe even the Russians have their own.

This video is amazing, the old guy started very skeptic saying in the first vid "I dont find this interesting" but after the next ones he just basically said "I dunno what this is lol", and the fact that they are from the military pretty much leaves out tampering of the videos, reminds me of the one of the Mexican airforce that had like 13 ships flying in formation only viewable with infrared cameras.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
man those are pretty cool footage, i wish one day i'll see an alien or a ufo.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Ufokrazy

I speculated earlier that the three dark objects and certainly the mishappened elongated one were not objects at but smoke. Perhaps anti-aircraft shells having exploded--flak?

An additional look causes me to wonder about the apparent "cloud" that is shown between the wires. It has a very unusual shape, sorta blimp-like. Perhaps it is the UFO and the shell burst were intended for it or as warning shots?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
A lousy job of editing...2nd video, right after they show the ships, which look VERY fake to me, they cut to whatever it is in the sky. Horrible job at editing.

Also the man falling or whatever is a soldier with a jet-pack on, not an alien, sorry. They don't get much attention but made "famous" in the opening credits of the 1980's series "The Fall Guy" (which of course is from a movie clip). They're just excited about their new jet-pack toy.

UFOers get so excited of blurry, distant video and photos it's actually funny.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi guys,
I hate to be the bad guy here, because I really believe in something going on up there, but that guy in the TV program (Iker Jimenez) has a huge bad reputation in Spain about scams, I wouldn't believe anything coming from him and I'm really sorry about it because the footage looks awesome!!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join