It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video released by Chile' Goverment ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:14 AM
link   
this video was just posted on youtube and it say's in the titles that the footage has been released from the Chile goverment. i don't know if that is true or not and i know as much as you do about this. the ufo's seen in the video are interesting and i hoped by posting this for discussion we might find out more about it. if nothing else it is at least fun to watch.

thanks to Spinotoror we have this video which is in high quality. this is the one to watch......

[edit on 2-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
very interesting footage. the one disc near the helicopter appeared to disappear then reappear near it?

star and flag for this

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
It must be nice to have a new media willing to cover the UFO subject and do so seriously.

Meanwhile in the USA the news anchors make silly jokes about little green men and "kooky" UFO witnesses. I wish they could know, just once how many people call them idiots when they do that.

Only question - why does the govt in Chile have this footage and take initiative for releasing it? In this day and age doesn't everyone just upload stuff to youtube or was the footage captured by their military?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
very interesting footage. the one disc near the helicopter appeared to disappear then reappear near it?

what disc? i wouldn't call it "a disc"
regarding the disappearance, there is one or more glitches in camera, a moving horizontal line going down (or up), a de-synchronization, typical for analog camera, which also shortly disrupt the helicopter. By the way, i think the helicopter is a plane.
Also, difficuult to say, but the bright object could be stationary, the plane is the one moving and camera following it.

[edit on 2/10/09 by depthoffield]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
It is obviously a Japanese WWII weather Balloon!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Well easynow i am been kept entertained by your threads thank you.
there seems to be a lot of these ring objects been filmed.
Video quality is not great but you can make out the objects just fine.
S+F

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

which also shortly disrupt the helicopter

there is no helicopter in the video dof

are you ok ?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Little alien dudes in anti gravity suits ! mucho cool!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

thanks mars1, glad you are enjoying these topics

yes the video quality is not good but the ufo's are strange looking items. the ring looking ufo might not be a ring. it could be somekind of critter that has a translucent body of somekind. we might not ever know but at least the video is fun to watch.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadoMan

WW2 weather balloon ?

that will work just as long as it isn't a WW3 weather balloon

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Does anyone know what they are saying?
Video looks interesting...

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
there is no helicopter in the video dof
are you ok ?

i posted talking like fellow "Talisman", addressing to him. But as you see, later in the post, i talked about a plane. So, i'm ok.

About the ring, when is going through the branches, there is a short illusion (?) that when camera is panning down, also the ring do it, this being unnatural. But maybe is just an illusion, i can't pay attention now, a stabilised version should help.
Also, i remember seing examples of rings made from smoke..if one explosion make an ascendent flow of air which catch with it some closer parts of air, could made a ring..and if the ring is rotating itself along the middle axis, because initial impulse, then the ring could stay stable for some time. I'm sure somebody will produce some examples of this smoke-rings.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by depthoffield

ok just checkin on ya make sure you weren't hallucinating or something...lol

oh and just because you see a round circle does not automatically make it a "smoke ring"

have you ever seen a ufo ?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aalien
Does anyone know what they are saying?
Video looks interesting...

Well, they were telling that the first object is indeed strange. A man was telling what it could be but the video was cut.

On the second object, that is filmed on 1997 (I don't know if the first one too), they say the object is some kind of a metalic pole and seems to divide on two objects. About the third, 'it seems to be a saucer'. But, again, when the other man talks, the video is cut.

All the rest of the conversation is 'look at this carefully, this is quite strange' and that.

They don't say nothing important, though.

Oh, and, by the way, that video is from 'Cuarto Milenio' TV program (it is spanish). These are the full program about it, when I have time I'll see them and try to translate the important dialogues.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Spinotoror]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I, used to sit on the fence, with the whole UFO /USO thing.

But with all the news lately,Of ufo/uso I no longer sit on the fence. as of this past month,as far as UFO/USO. I am a believer in them now ,with true clearity now, yes they are REAL! to me now.BUT, now i am still on the fence, to whether, or not , they are military/civilian craft, or ET craft.

But either way , KUDOs to either one LOL

Well atleast that is one less thing to worry about LOL, but still moutains of other things hehehe.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spinotoror

Excellent find !

thank you very much , that helps alot. it seems this was posted over a year ago so it is not something new. i never seen it before and wow the quality of that is wayyyyyyy better.

if you ever get time for that translation that would be awesome

thanks again

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
again, objects shot with some type of camera that appears to be made in the 70's....fuzzy, no perspective, only seconds of clip time, battery life no longer then a few minutes at most, even the image of the plane was broken up, and part of it just disappeared for a split second, and this was a known object.
it seems that no modern cameras can capture UFO's, the people with the camera can't stay on the subject for too long, and the zoom button is used constantly, as if everyone is trying to shoot the next acadamy award film.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I'm surprised how come no one yet hasn't been screaming FAKE ?

Well now I've checked posting time. Is a fairly new thread.

Great find op

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by depthoffield

Originally posted by talisman

what disc? i wouldn't call it "a disc"
regarding the disappearance, there is one or more glitches in camera, a moving horizontal line going down (or up), a de-synchronization, typical for analog camera, which also shortly disrupt the helicopter. By the way, i think the helicopter is a plane.
Also, difficuult to say, but the bright object could be stationary, the plane is the one moving and camera following it.

[edit on 2/10/09 by depthoffield]

Correct. It was a plane, i was to focused on the object. As for that being a "glitch" I would wonder why the glitch happens right on that object though? It seems an odd glitch or at least very coincidental.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by talisman]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

This video is old, from the Iker Jimenez Cuarto Milenio show in Spain it was released
on May 14, 2007, the rest are subsequent copies. At that time it was discussed on
several forums, your copy was uploaded by luckymauro recently. If you want to
watch the 2007 original go here.

Or watch here.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by free_spirit]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join