It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I will do when they come to get me.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
If they are people and not nazi-trained clones that our military has been putting out for soldiers...

Nazi-trained clones.

You know, just for that remark, I hope when you get rounded up and taken to a FEMA camp, you get the bottom bunk in the crappiest barracks that's there.

Somewhere up north, where there's 10 feet of snow, too. Where you'll have to walk in it to go to work in the slave pits. Up hill, both ways.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gray Fox
Did you watch the G20 protests? The police, military, APF, etc. are not going to listen to anything you have to say while they drag you out kicking and screaming. In their mind, they're simply following orders. Sure, maybe some could be swayed, but all in all, I believe most of them will mindlessly follow through with what they're told to do.

What people have to remember is that we are dealing with troops/police that have been skillfully indoctrinated. If a person was poorly socialized/educated, they will be easily molded and bent to the will of TPTB. If a person was well socialized/educated, they will be open to information but may or may not be receptive to resistance.

Until a tipping point is reached, the best course of action is to bug-out, preferably to the back water of a foreign country.

I'm going to theorize:

Non-organized resistance will start slow and the first people to (re)act will be crushed without mercy. Taking control of the media will be critical to winning the hearts and minds of the people. Resistance will grow and get some organization and start taking the battle to the TPTB. Foreign nations will get involved and start supplying anti-tank and anti-aircraft shoulder-fired weapons and other small arms. The resistance will take off.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Well, I don't know about being "Nazi Trained," but I would agree that some soldiers are so mind controlled that they will blindly follow any order given. I have a brother-in-law who is a soldier in the Army. He was stationed at Camp Atturbury in Indiana a few years ago. The man actually admitted to me that FEMA had control over a camp that was being built, "for people like me," he said, talking about myself. He also said that he would "stand with whatever his commanders said." He has changed his tune now, and has left the Army, and is not on the Freedom fighter's side, so to speak.

On the subject matter at hand, what to do when they come for you...as you may guess, I have giving this a lot of thought. I live in the mountains of southern Ohio, and there are plenty of hiding places around here. My problem is my two step children, both boys, who would not be quiet is the world depended on it. Plus, I am disabled with a bad back, and walk with a cane. I guess what I would do is sit in my chair with my revolver and shoot anyone who comes through the door until i have just one shot left. I have talked to enough soldiers, and former alphabet soup people to know that a disabled man of 55 is no use to the NWO. Neither are anyone with a mental disorder of a physical disorder will be spared. All Federal and State prisoners will be shot in their cells, and only men who can work, and women who look good enough to service foreign soldiers will be spared.

Now maybe I am all wrong about this, and I hope and pray that I am. But Militia training tells me to be prepared for the worst at all times.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

I have talked to enough soldiers, and former alphabet soup people to know that a disabled man of 55 is no use to the NWO. Neither are anyone with a mental disorder of a physical disorder will be spared. All Federal and State prisoners will be shot in their cells, and only men who can work, and women who look good enough to service foreign soldiers will be spared.

Now maybe I am all wrong about this, and I hope and pray that I am. But Militia training tells me to be prepared for the worst at all times.

Really? Soldiers and Agency people have actually said this to you? That is hella bleak, dude!

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This is the scene I really imagine...
"Owl Wisdom: Taking Out the Truthers"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the "targets" will be very select at first...and it will be very quiet. They are just waiting for folks to start the revolt so they can begin their plan.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by KAKUSA
If they come for me we"ll be having court on my door step...!!

You said it brother.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

In 1971 in East Pakistan, the students who were not political, didn't think they were in danger and were dragged out of their dorms and murdered. There is a youtube video filmed by a professor from his roof nearby who watched the soldiers laugh as some student they had used to carry bodies was begging for his life before they shot him. The CIA was behind it. The CIA has been doing this kind of thing in countries around the world for years. We have a rogue government, if you think they are coming for you and you can escape, you get the hell out of there.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

What bunks? Those Fema camps are not designed to live in for a long time. There is one in Missouri with a gas tower. There are incinerators. They are connected to the railroads. The rail cars have vented metal plates that pop out so they can incinerate us and blow out the ash and pop the plates back on.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

And as for nazi-trained clones, I think it is very accurate. The CIA was trained by Nazi SS & Gestapo. The CIA took over the military & DHS and trained them. You see the results all around you. I use the term clones losely, because we haven't got past cloning sheep. But they are trained to be stupid and follow orders.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by praxis

I agree with you up to the point of taking control of the media. You don't think they have total control of the media? What we call the media is their propaganda machine. Don't count on getting any news from the media. You are not getting any news from the media right now. They own the media. They have owned the media since JFK.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join