It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens will "comeback" in a official way this year!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Kyrain:

nice to meet you

no, my "friends" are from a diferent class...i realy want to fully explain to you about the truth behind that link you post there..but i will not dare,because i will call the atencion of a "trycky" alien class that i need to avoid,because i do not want to be kidnaped or something worst!

althou...i will give you just a very small tip about what i want to say , and i cant: seek or read something about the Heloim / or Jiloiim (they'r ancient name), seek deep and if you are smart enoght,,,and i hope you are, you will start to conect a lot of evil "trycky" plans... with things that aparently are normal or inocent!

cya

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I don't know why, but everything he has said so far feels very true. A lot of it falls into place of what I already believe.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Kangaxx.........Many of the things you are saying are exactly the same things im experiencing and i find it intriguing that you are a buddhist.....I meditate and im aware of how to raise your vibrational rate.....on almost any given night outside my house there is a ufo and somehow im am connected with theeses entities ....I just dont know if theese ones are bad or good aliens...

My meditations have been going deeper and deeper lately and once about five years ago i had a situation happen to me where much was revealed to me and it is very similiar to what you are saying and it happened after meditation and it was like info being downloaded into my brain about aliens and there intentions....i have also made a prediction in this forum about the aliens making them selves known to us within the next three years ....slowly of course .....do you believe its good or bad aliens that are going to reveal themselves to us or both??? because i believe its the bad ones....

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
i am going to run my predictions about aliens back to the top and i would like you to read them if you get a chance kangxx and would like your comment on them...

thank you....

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx

the only way we have at our disposal to know that God is a reality is envolved/rise our personal soul vibration, at a specific range in the vibration you start to ""feel it"

cya

i have felt that and im in total agreement with you now Kangaxx and many of the things you are saying is what was revealed to me and i find that incredibly uncanny and by no way a mere coincidence.....!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
whatcherofthe skyes:

nice to meet you my good human brother

i will dare to say first..that ...i feel that i know you from...a special place...but i will not dare to say more because i can confuse you, and in the case that "they" have repressed your memorys , force you to remember "something" can be harmfull for you! i am...just happy to see you

in your case, you can trust in all the telepatic events during your meditation. this is assured if you realy meditate for real. in true meditation you pass by several stages of vibration,(12 stages at maximun). and if you reach at least stage 3 to 4, you can trust in what you receve. because at that vibration it is too high in order the evil ones can "reach" your mind, in order to tryck you.
in the other hand,,if you meditate at a "aprentice" level...you can be in danger, becuase you will be too easy to "control"/ tryck.

but beside all this...and because i...know you in a special way.i think you dont have resons to be afraid. because you are "marked" already as a "good faction only"! that aslo means that you can see times to times UFO events, and in that case that ones are the "badguys" just tracking you. they will not do nothing more until hipotectly you became a "counterforce" to them

stay cool my good friend, i assure you we will meet again...soon

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I understand your point about us being marked so long ago.

What I meant by my question was this - Do you think that it's possible people have been marked for "collection" within the last 20 years or so? Does this collection of people to be saved HAVE to be done NOW, and ONLY this select group will be saved?

I can't quite remember everything about my experience, but I get vague recollections form time to time, and I know there is some sort of meaning to it .

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
my good friend,i have unswered that in my unswer to you already...just have the right patience to real all...and you will see it.but i will try to unswer in a resumed way.maybe that way will be more understenble for you friend:

1- untill now we never have been marked in order to be saved!

2- the first "mark operation" in order to be saved as only started at 28/4/2004 and will end in 1/8/2004.

3- we are been marked for other reasons and evil experiences at least in a massive way since 1942/1943.

4- altho in this age, we are been marked by diferent species and for diferent porpuses since at least 1667!

5 - but also, and besides all this, mark us for diferent reasons are a usual practice in the last 12 million years.

i hope i have unswered your questions.

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   
kangaxx, after reading your posts I dunno what to say, a lot of it seems to ring true in my mind. Your english is very good for it not being your native lingo. I know a few people who have said things very simular to what you have said and I find your talk of vibration levels very fasinating.As I grow spiritually, I find that vibration levels have MUCH to do with spirit realms and contacts with humans who have passed on.

I have never met an alien, though once in meditation I had a vision of a being that looks much like a preying mantis, and I have seen a ufo once.
What gets me is reading your words, it seems to litterally ring with my own intuition.
Although of course, I am skeptical as I am with anything I myself have not experienced, I am paying attention to your posts with interest. I have quite a few friends over the net who say some very simular things.
Keep on posting and telling your story, it is very very very interesting.
Is all I have to say on the subject.
Rock on!

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
THIS IS A TEST FOR KANAXX'S MEMORY

[Edited on 19-5-2004 by acidhead]

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
yea I have a question about this love thing also, I am only eighteen years old and I dont think I have expearienced love yet, am I just gonna die when this shift happens?

posted on May, 17 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
kanglaxx,

You REEK of truth, I just wanted to let you know that.

Everything that you have said rings true for me.

Right now I am building a puzzle of truth on what I think will happen in the future. I think it is great that I have found you, an that you have found me, so that we along with everyone in this thread can put the peices together so to speak, and find out the truth. You will know which peices fit, because the peices will be "aligned" with each other, perhaps with no contradictions.

I too have heard that aliens will be making their comeback this year, but in a nasty way. I have heard of a war between the "good" faction, and the "bad faction". Although I heard that almost all non humanoid aliens are not of the good factino, simply because they have derived from the very very low vibrational planes, and they are very "materialistic" because of this, and have no desire to "know" God, instead they desire to dominate or indulge in material desires. I also heard that these aliens nourish themselves with lower vibrational emotions like fear, and all other lower vibrations which come from fear (basically all of them).

I have also heard that the reptilians have implanted a reptilian brain inside of us and it causes us to fear like they do, and to function on those lower vibrational states so that our spiritual progress is hindered, and also to keep us under their "control".

So I read some information, brought to me by the trust in my intuition to find the truth that I seek, that this war will happen this year. Between the Good factinos and the evil factions. There will be a "Zhedhi Order" which is lead by a man who calls himself "Oazaki" and claims to be "Justice". THis Zhedhi Order will be fighting for the side of Humanity.

To quote Oazaki here:

And finally, regarding *who* exactly The Zhedhi Order is, well there are indeed some members on this here very planet, including, fairly obviously, I myself. Of more interest though to most people I should think are the higher-plane entities who are members of The Zhedhi Order. There�s a whole load of such higher-plane and off-planet entities who are members of The Zhehdi Order, including, but not limited to:

1. The Lords of all the planes above the Great Void (ie God in all his aspects)
2. All of demonkind
3. The entirety of the angelic host, including Lucifer and all his followers
4. Death, Destruction and other assorted entities of like nature
5. Zeus, Dionysus, Quan Yin etc
6. The Sirians (beings from the Sirius star system) and other assorted extraterrestrial entities

And many, many more besides.
--------------------------------------------

Now whats even weirder is that EVERYTHING Oazaki has stated is true astrologically, on when this Order was foud, and when the US was also founded. His order was built in a position where he can be stronger than the US and any other "Order" their have been. So according to their natal chart they are invincible, in a good way though.
And here's why:

"Follower of the Khuli wrote: "Also what is this zhedhi order exactly?�

Oazaki wrote:
As this question requires rather a lot of detail to even begin to be answered to a satisfying degree, I thought I�d give it a post of it�s own.
Basically, The Zhedhi Order is a revolutionary order founded for the purpose of overthrowing the established world governments and associated repressive socioeconomic systems. As you may be aware, the day on which an enterprise is started constitutes the astrological natal chart for that enterprise and that chart determines said enterprise�s abilities, attributes and lifepath. This applies not only to individuals on the day they were born, but also to all other entities on the day they were �born�, eg companies, countries, even threads on internet forums!

Now, astrology is in fact a very, very exact and a very, very precise science. Most astrologers practising today are very inexact in their work and produce very general, very wishy-washy, and often downright wrong results. However, this is not due to the inexactness of what the planetary alignments themselves are actually saying but rather it is the result of the lack of any real depth in most astrologers� work and their persistence in focusing on the relatively minor and unimportant considerations of sign and house placement over the far more central and essential consideration of the planetary geometry of the chart.

Astrology correctly and insightfully practiced has the power to tell you exactly what ANY entity will be like, and what will happen to it when."

I can't quote anymore, I'd rather let you do the research on your own. All the info on what the Zhedhi Order is can be found in this link (oh there is a LOT more), on the bottom most post by Oazaki:

www.astralpulse.com...

Confirm any of this to me if you can, and tell me if it fits your puzzle also, because it fits perfectly with mines.

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Kangaxx.......dear one I am crying trying to read through the many replys.......but its YOUR words that are bringing the tears......
My heart is beating hard and fast, my body hairs are all standing on end......Thank you for sharing this with us!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I am going to be sending a link to this post to all my dear ones I care about.....even the dear ones I dont lol..(I bet we wind up with a bunch of newbees cuz i am going to do this)...This is the MOST important and relevant information I have yet found.Years of study.....seeking.

Those who can HEAR what your saying, will forever be changed.
~~~I know I am~~~
Now I know WHY my situation is the WAY that it is. Its the way it NEEDS to be at this time.I can see so much further now, more clearly.
Your words here........are the REASON I have been sitting at my computor and delving through this ATS site......searching.....and here you are.......telling me exactly what I needed to know. Your filling in the blanks, and I thank you so much for taking the time and energy to share this.
LOVE......true and honest love.....the ability to FEEL it and share it............LOVE IS the answer. We have been told that ALL along, have we not?
Now I find this CLICKING into place in my mind and my heart.......and I must THANK you for that my friend.

How simple the answer truly is

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
hi kangaxx

i dont wish to sound totally negative but you are comming out with alot of things that people are taking pretty blindly , i know its just a prediction and what you believe to be true and i hope you dont mind me asking you a few questions to put my mind at rest.

1. the last time you was abducted was when you was 21 years old , how come you have kept all this information to yourself for that period of time and also how can you remember it in so much detail? if i had that information 13 years ago - i wouldnt just decide to spread it around on the net now , i would have been the 1st person to say these things on the net. yet most of what you are saying can be found here and there on "spiritual ufo" type sites

2.you say the evil aliens are here now , yet the good aliens are going to rescue us. now these good aliens are going to select people they like and kill the ones they dont by putting the earth in some dimensional transporter -

a magnetic pole shift will cause a bit of a ruck on the planet , tho the chances of it wiping out all living life is a bit slim. why are you classing these aliens as "good" if they are going to kill all animal life and people who dont feal "love" within a certain timeframe - say some people are hurt and feeling negative about something in their life and have been a great person for the rest of it and also a really evil person feels love and so gets a free pass?

to me , it sounds like these good aliens arent really good aliens , they are looking for specimens that are passive to play with

3. you seem to know alot about the future and i hope i am correct to assume that the info is passed to you by aliens. now if this info is passed to you by aliens - i take it the evil aliens know the plan also - if it is written in stone that the future is set the way you say then why dont the evil aliens (who know they will lose) just give up now ?
if the evil aliens dont know about this plan - why are you posting it across the internet?

4.what about people who are incapable of feeling love - sick people , young children , etc etc are they going to die ?

5. love is actually a word used to describe lots of feelings depending on the person you claim to love - lust , happyness , closeness , longing , desire , etc etc - so true love basically is a myth, the feeling "love" doesnt actually exist and people who feel it in their "heart" is an impossibility as your heart is a blood pumping muscle. how will aliens know if people feel a feeling that doesnt actually exist apart from in romance novels

6. this actually sounds like something to do with how to get to heaven - you be a good person and you get a ticket to another place when armaggeddon happens. are you saying that these aliens are really god? are you saying that we are going to heaven when we go thru this dimension portal ?

well thats my questions out of the way - i hope you can spread some light on it for me

take care

[Edited on 17-5-2004 by acidhead]

LOL
You believe everything?
Try to seek your own truth make your brain process for example this then you get an answer � your brain really are smart. �You are not the brain you are controlling the brain� trust me rely on your self not others in an instance�

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:23 AM
link   
In lieue of what Kangaxx has been posting here is a link that may answer more of the questions that have been posted.Please read through the index and go to the pertinent topics.

Cosmic Awareness Communication:
www.transactual.com...

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 04:39 AM
link   

LOL You believe everything?

erm no sherlock , thats why i was asking him questions about the flaws in his story

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
hi mates,

i start to think that i have not the energy to unswer and unswer again some questions, that i know i am unswered in all what i have write here already, for almoust of the new questions plz have patience and just try to read all my posts here from the beggining, and im asure almoust of that new questions, you will find the correct unswer already.

now i will just talk about some things i think are important:

...some one says( as other can will say too):"the flaws in your story"....! my "story" have not flaws at all,the only problem is that the major part of you dont know ALL!! i can start to unswer "flaw" by "flaw", but that will be just negative,althou i will not give any support for all the "misinformation agents" already here.
as was told by Christ some day: "the ones that have eyes,will see it,the ones that have ears....will hear it!

the moust important thing in my actitude is: i realy dont need or care about if all the people reading this,,,will belive it or not, because all the people that are in the "good" vibration will "feel"/notice, in a "weird" way this is true, and the ones living yet in a very low vibration will just continue to ask and ask trying to proof , not to me, but for him self, that all this is a hoax. so the objective of this is just INFORM the "saveble" ones, who "must" belive it...will do it, who CAN'T belive it ,will not do it!

important: dont misundersted what LOVE is! dont compare this "love" with passion or "romance/sex/love",that is totaly diferent.

the universal love is a very high vibration.

i will continue to unswer all your "good" questions here,but dont be too surprised if one day you came here and all this was "delected", "they" never sleep!
thx to god, people like me(and we are a lot!) will start to inform all the people possible in ways like this.

althou i salut all the new human brothers in this topic, belive it or not,beeing "misinformation agents" or not, the true belivers or not, i feel LOVE for you all,each one in a certain way!

never forget...i will unswer all the questions that can evenctualy "teach" something usefull for you,i will not unswer any question at all if i notice that they can be questions made trying to notice if this story is true or fake, or if they are questions just to disturb the subject!

beace brothers.

P.S.- plz dont transform this topic in a "religius/soul/spirit one, all related to "heaven/angels/demons/souls are a very important topic too,,but its completly diferent from all this "alien" subject!
maybe i will oen a new one just about that.but i wish not to do that right now

cya

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by kangaxx]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kangaxx
i know this will look weird,but they need HUGE amount of Cooper. and they'r race have a "hive" mentality,they do not have thoughts of they'r whown,they are commanded in a telepatic way.

Buenos Diaz Kangaxx! I've been reading you're posts and I've found them pretty interesting. You're story is a bit different from the stories I'm already familiar with. Do you have any explanation of the question why those evil creatures/reptilians are in need of the stated bulkload quantities of copper? Are they mining right now and are they currently enslaving human beings for their purpose(s) in coppermines and other underground facilities? I'd also like to know what will happen to this planet if a shifting of poles occurs? What kind of events and hazardous effects to our environment will take place?

[Edited on 18-5-2004 by Olafski]

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Olafski:
hi mate, i am very pleased for your 2 questions,they are 2 very good ones and i will unswer that!

1. what will happen to the planet in the "polar shifting"?:
the major lateration is,the north will came south,and the south will came north! althou this porcess will ignite huge massive permanent heartquakes for at lest 2 centurys.
78% od all the solid ground on hearth wil be turned in "ocean floor", and about 63% of the actual "ocean floor" will be turned in the "new land"
2- because this will kill nearly all the life here, several animals/plants needed for "atmosferic processing",will die too, and this will change our atmosphere for many million years.making the actual (possible surviver) life forms, impossible to life.
3- a new "vulcan age" will araise for at least 7 million years.
4- amd much more trasnformations,that i cant post here(huge amount of typing),will take place.

5- altho the "shifting" planet travel will have several similar effects like the original cathaclysm will have.thats why they will "select us" and they will "pick" us untill the planet had end his trip!( this don't make you remembere nothing??,,,,the Noe's Ark!)

now....about the mines, slaves , and reasons for copper:

this is huge to..i wlll try to resume:

1- no humans at all are slaves of them in this process....yet!
2 - 2 "big" governemt powers on heart, have make pacts with the reptilians, in order they can minning it here, they have A LOT of secret underground facilities just for that, and other ones are like hearth governemnt/alien bases.
3- the cooper is a material needed for many advanced alien life forms. they'r phisics(that i can't explain because i dont have sufficient english to explain the propper scientific/phisics procceses) they used them in several quimical reactions in order to make new elements,used in many alien thecnologyes. althou i think the phisical processes is very interesting and i will explain it,,,but in portuguese, and i hope for all the people realy interested in this, that you can fins a good program or people capable to translate it.

i hope i have unswered your questions mate.

now the "portuguese" explanations for the possible ways they use the cooper:

"-O cobre � junto com alguns materiais inst�veis capaz de produzir novos elementos inst�veis se for induzido num alto campo electromagn�tico no angulo correcto com um alto campo de radia�ao nuclear para produzir um grande cruzamento dos campos de flutua�ao. A fus�o do cobre com outros elementos em um certo tipo de c�mara num campo de radia�ao magn�tica que pode produzir um campo de for�a de natureza especial � muito �til para v�rias tarefas tecnol�gicas dos alienigenas(aliens).

ok i wish you luck with this. im sorry but this is too "technical" in order i can write in english!

cya

i think its unfair make you look for a proper translation...and i have trying to use a softwere to do this..i realy hoppe that this make any cense to you

"The copper is putt together with some unstable materials capable to produce new unstable elements ,they will be induced in one high electromagnetic field in the correct angle with one high nuclear field of radiation to produce a great crossing of the flotuation fields. The fusing of copper with other elements in a certain type of chamber in a magnetic field of radiaton can produce a field of force of a special nature! is very useful for some technological tasks of the aliens"

i hope this can help,i my self can't understend in english many thigs in it..lol

cya

posted on May, 18 2004 @ 06:55 AM
link   
thequietstorm wrotes:

"I have also heard that the reptilians have implanted a reptilian brain inside of us and it causes us to fear like they do, and to function on those lower vibrational states so that our spiritual progress is hindered, and also to keep us under their "control". "

yes that's true, the "new part" is called in portuguese the "Cerebelo" i think tha english word is "Cerebellum", it act's moustly like a blocker!

Weman wrotes:

"yea I have a question about this love thing also, I am only eighteen years old and I dont think I have expearienced love yet, am I just gonna die when this shift happens? "

hi mate, i salut you too as a human brother, the fact that you have not "feeled" love yet, dosen't proof that you are not capable to feel it!.so jut "dig" deeper insaide of you, see something that you like a lot, a movie, a natural landscape,something that type, or a special kind of music, and i am sure you will reach the correct personal vibration to feel it

cya

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join