It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

H1N1 vaccine and my doctor visit today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I just returned from a doctor visit where I asked my doctor about the H1N1 vaccine. He is against forced vaccinations but does recommend it for people who are chronically ill. He does think they will log who has received the vaccine though. He then went on to say that they will use the vaccinations to start a national ID program and that will evolve into us needing a passport to go state to state. He also suggested that FEMA will put tent cities up in state and national parks if the flu gets bad this winter.

He then recommended a website I should read to start my own study on the topics. Anyone care to guess which site it was??????????

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Symp EL

Are you suggesting that vaccinations will be required for travel between states?
Also, why the tent cities?
Thanks

ps go on , tell us the website!

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Umm, let me guess... Above Top Secret??

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
hi

i am that doctor!!

haha just kidding. awesome though - bit of a silver lining id say

edit to add:
ive had a feeling interstate travel could be restricted sometime soon. getting the old car fixed up...

[edit on 28-9-2009 by iNTERPLANETARyR.O.M.E.O.]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There have already been several Alt News Outlets reporting that checkpoints are being constructed and more planned as TPTB hype it up. Here is one headline for example "California Swine Flu Checkpoint Identified?" and here is a video discusing some of the plans being worked on.

Now, realize that it's human nature for us to say "it's not happening here" so they don't do anything but those who think that way are going to be the ones who freak out when it comes to their town while they were blind eyed.

The Tents will be for the overflow of patents expected to become ill.

I have been told by state troopers across the country that there are plans ready to be implemented that would include roadblocks and choke points as we call them, major interstate junctions around major cities and so forth where the greatest number of people can be held until they prove their vaccination by papers,” Evenson said, adding that permanent RFID bracelets would then be used to identify those who had taken the shot. I have been told that the plans would include buses standing by for people at roadblocks that refuse to take the inoculation,” added Evenson, saying that such refusals would then be taken to military bases and imprisoned. “Get your shot or get on the bus, that’s what’s coming,” warned Evenson.
A quote from the headline I stated in my post above.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
this is funny...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

apparently its time to return to out porch rockers and resume whittling

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok, this is freaking me out. We cannot take any more shots. The damage to my daughter could be irreparable. Going to look into exemption forms tonight. Thanks for posting that.

Who is this guy? What authority does he have? Who are those other people and what kind of meeting was that? A town council meeting? Why is Oklahoma first? Brain ranting and raving here, lol.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

I don't know the reason for tent cities. Maybe to keep the sick away from the others??? He had other patients he needed to see. The website was ATS.

I think he was saying that the government will use H1N1 as an excuse to track travelers. They can slip in a national id card (passport) during the chaos and most people probably wouldn't think twice.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The only time I ever had the flu was after I got a flu shot. I have no intention of getting another flu shot of any kind EVER!

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Ok, I have not found the legislation pertaining to the law that was supposedly passed through the House and sent to committee in Oklahoma stating any of this to be true.

But the guy is former Kansas State Trooper Greg Evensen, who frequently writes articles for NewsWithViews.com and he appears to be a "patriot". Here's an excerpt from his latest article:

The militarization or weaponized version of the Spanish flu that was extracted from an Alaskan native’s bones who perished during the 1918 pandemic, may be at the center of the next pandemic—or its “cure” depending upon your point of view. Personally, I simply do not trust anything the government tells me concerning any issue you care to bring up. I base that on their string of lies and deceit dating back 175 years. Almost from the very inception of our “Republic” it has been about power and money. Nothing more, nothing less. Those who rose to power were allowed to do so, by anointed elites both in our nation and Europe. Nothing has changed.

Source

As for exemption forms in Oklahoma, I cannot find any specifically for the swine flu vaccine or even the seasonal flu vaccine, but I am thinking that the standard exemption forms will work in any case I hope.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Tents that some hospitals are erecting.

top topics

join