It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Luppakorva

I think best pics from moon buildings are those that Hoagland found if I remember it correctly, they can be found from www.marsanomalyresearch.com at least, I'm sure pretty much everyone over here is familiar with them though?

Your memory is faulty
Hoagland is at Enterprise Mission... Joeseph Skipper runs www.marsanomalyresearch.com

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Sorry, what I meant to say was that I was wondering which one of those two actually discovered it, Hoagland or Skipper
. But thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Luppakorva

Maybe I can help.

Like the absence of stars in photographs from the surface, it is a matter of camera exposure. The photograph was taken through the window of the LM. It is much brighter outside the LM than inside so to get a proper exposure the aperture of the lens is reduced. That means that the dark edge of the window is just as dark (on film) as the dark of space. It doesn't "end", it is just too dark to see in the photograph.

If you don't already know about it, you'll find this site very informative.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 10/2/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra

It's nothing like that at all.

No its just COSMIC LITTERBUGS

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Skeptical Ed

First of all many thanks for your answer. Yes google is quite familiar for me with it's image search as well and it has been showing lots of great things for me so far and to be honest pic I found via google images took me to this forum

But about the picture I was talking about:

How I take it, the left side of the picture is supposed to be spacecraft. But what I find to be suprising, it ends exactly to the point where the "horizon" begins. It's like the picture is cut of from that point. Pardon my "french" my friend, I'm from Scandinavian country and English is far from that native language of mine. So I hope you understand what I'm talking about. But so.. If you check it out ground and spacecraft do end into the very same spot. Correct me if I'm wrong and it is shadow indeed but not the craft I'm watching?

This is really very interesting. I didn't know what you meant because in your explanation you left out how you came to your conclusion since by looking at the photo one would expect the spacecraft to continue up to the top edge of the photo. I was going to ask you what you meant. But first, out of curiosity, I saved the photo to my hard drive and then I examined it using Picasa. I simply brought up the brightness and then the contrast. And you're right! The spacecraft's top edge has been tampered with in the form of cutting off the top of the craft and it does line up with the horizon.

Frankly, I don't have an answer for this and this example is my first experience with what seems to be obvious photo tampering for there is no natural explanation or, at least, I can't think of one. This is puzzling and I thank you for finding this and bringing it to our attention.

I wonder if anyone here will also look at it in a different light!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Maybe I can help.

Like the absence of stars in photographs from the surface, it is a matter of camera exposure. The photograph was taken through the window of the LM. It is much brighter outside the LM than inside so to get a proper exposure the aperture of the lens is reduced. That means that the dark edge of the window is just as dark (on film) as the dark of space. It doesn't "end", it is just too dark to see in the photograph.

If you don't already know about it, you'll find this site very informative.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 10/2/2009 by Phage]

Look at my reply and give us your opinion.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thank you for your answer, I really appreciate it but I'm sorry I don't find that to be explanation for it. I will try to post a picture with explanation what I'm talking about since I think you were looking into different part of the picture.

Edit:

Read Ed's reply as well and I'm waiting to hear your opinion about it

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Luppakorva]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Sorry about not being too straight with the first post, I'm still learning the tricks in here, just joined to this forum and enjoying every second of it

Anyways..
If you look this thread back a little bit. Easynow posted picture about gemini "ufo" and you can see the very same thing in that one. Unfortunately I don't have a clue where that picture is from so it's only that picture I took a look at but I can see vertical line in that one which is quite obvious? If not play with the colors and you will see it.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
As I promised, here we go with further explanation:

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

to be honest I hope someone does, but what I'm afraid of no one can't. I would like things to be as "world leaders" state what they are, not just with moon pictures but with everything ..shame that doesn't seem to be the truth. And sorry for the off-topic

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:09 AM
link   
www.lpi.usra.edu...

That's the big version for everyone to see.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Interesting. It could be an artifact caused by the scanning process.
Note that the same effect does not appear in the first image of the panoramic series at the other side of the same window.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I agree that's a really odd photo, I have no explanation. And it looks odd whether you check this source:
www.lpi.usra.edu...

Or the NASA site Phage mentioned:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

Just increase the gamma a little and it sure doesn't look like the edge of a window in either photo.

Check out the next photo in the series, it looks even stranger:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

What the?

The dot pattern in the lower left corner means something but I don't know what. Is it end of roll?

[edit on 3-10-2009 by Arbitrageur]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You're correct. It indeed did not happen on the other side and I have no answer why is that. I was looking into it already as well straight away when I noticed this one.

To cut it short, it looks like tampering, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

To be honest, I 'm new here. I did not want to bring that up. Starting it carefully and at the moment I'm happy I was not the only one who noticed it
.. I'm glad you did.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Phage

You're correct. It indeed did not happen on the other side and I have no answer why is that. I was looking into it already as well straight away when I noticed this one.

yes...yes it does look like tampering...

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Yes. It is the last frame of the magazine.
The light leakage is very apparent in that image.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

As I said, I think it has more to do with the scanning process than deliberate tampering. Seeing that last image, it could also be due to light leakage on the film.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by Phage]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by chrisd250

reply to post by Phage

yes...yes it does look like tampering...

I've never seen a tampered NASA image before now, but unless someone has an explanation, this is the first one I've seen that looks like some kind of tampering. I've been studying the photo for another possible explanation and haven't come up with one yet.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes you did indeed. What I'm asking ..with respect...

Can you come up with water proof explanation for this? I'm sorry I'm "targetting" you, but you seem to be the only one to stand up against it.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join