It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Apollo DSE "Black Box" Transcripts - revealing the unscripted truth about the Moon & E.T.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skeptical Ed

Misinterpreting blurry photos seems to be the order of the day on ATS!

that's a two way street

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Wow, that was very interesting video indeed. Thank you for sharing this one. Indeed seeing tampering like that makes you wonder are any of the nasa's pictures what they seem to be. But about that picture tampering, I take it no one can debunk that claim that NASA is tampering the pictures? That sure does look like good proof to me what I can see on that video but then again, I'm far from expert

And thanks again for all the info.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Indeed I was wondering the size. They would have to be unbeliavably huge buildings. So these anomalies in these pics are actually online browser based?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Your post answers your question: "Can simple ignorance be that profound?"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Apollo 9 unidentified object

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

That's an oldie but a goodie .

Get this:

It looks like the structure that we found has never been posted on ATS before.

We used an 10 mb version of AS08-13-2244 that we came across. Last time anything from AS08-13-2244 was posted here, it was from a much smaller image.

If you want I can send you the link to a place where you can get the 10mb file - It is amazing and has all sorts of anomalies.

You want?

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Good find!

Could you direct me to where on ATS I can find out how to post photos and videos? I've asked and no one wants to help me. I just asked ATS and they acknowledge my email but I've never received an answer from them either, since last year!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

sounds great !

send me the link , i will check it out for sure

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   

go to ...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

and upload some pics...then copy and paste the image tags at the bottom of the pic into the thread.

[atsimg]......[/atsimg]

[img]....[/img if you want the slide bar for big pictures

you can also use the search to find threads on images

like this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you still have problems just ask one of the mods , they might be able to direct you to some instructions

[edit on 2-10-2009 by easynow]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow

go to ...

media.abovetopsecret.com...

and upload some pics...then copy and paste the image tags at the bottom of the pic into the thread.

[atsimg]......[/atsimg]

[img]....[/img if you want the slide bar for big pictures

you can also use the search to find threads on images

like this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

if you still have problems just ask one of the mods , they might be able to direct you to some instructions

[edit on 2-10-2009 by easynow]

Thank you so much for your help, you're the only to do so. I appreciate it. Now I can join in and show some of the photos I've been wanting share with ATS members on Aliens and UFOs.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Apollo 12

Vent tubes spotted. Very exciting!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
This one is just plain old funny. It is from Apollo 12.

I call this excerpt:

'Fu Man Chu on The Far side of The Moon'

"We'll go for a little lunar landing." Amazing.

I call this one:

"Pudding PooLocker"

Coming soon:

"Jesus Christ, Close the shades, Get the camera, hit the floodlights - We've got Boulders!"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Apollo 12,

Astronaut reads an unknown book containing images from previous missions: Neat.

But this next part of the transcript is why I really made this post....

"Somebody messed around up there"

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 04:48 AM
link   

I would love it if i could understand more on what is so spectacular about that crater wish i could see it.
Water droplets hmm? spacecraft covered in it sounds to me there is more water than just a little in the soil.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Apollo 12

Vent tubes spotted. Very exciting!

It's not really that exciting, I'm afraid. I was kind of dissapointed myself when I did a little research around these "vent tubes" some time ago after reading the transcript you mention.

"Vent tubes" is a geological term. Lava flows in tubes from a vulcanic vent, which is the opening in the moon's crust where the eruption takes place.

The terminology for vulcanic activity is basically the same for Earth and the Moon (and other planets), and here is a glossary if you want to learn more about the different terms. You will probably find some of them in transcripts from the Apollo missions:

Glossary of Volcano and Related Terminology

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

It's not really that exciting, I'm afraid.

Wrong.

I read the transcript - It does appear to be exciting for the astronaut. He never saw anything like this before in his whole life.

He is also very excited about the mountains:

"Look at those mountains Dick, God Damn!"

"Wow, Look at those Mountains!"

*Ziggy, You should have said that YOU were not excited. That would have been more accurate. Our astronaut is clearly excited and he has reason to be.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Perhaps YOU should have been more accurate in the post I replied to, and clearly stated that it wasn't YOU who found the vent tubes exciting, but the astronaut?

Somehow, since you just wrote "How exciting!", I got the impression that you were, well, kind of excited about the tubes...

My bad, obviously.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

I had a look it the link you gave for the terminology but look at the dates it's from the 80's and 90's the terminology mite have been different when the moon mission's were happening that's just my opinion.

THANKYOU

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

As far as I know, the terminology is still the same. I don't really see any reason for it to have changed either.

But if anyone is able to find confrimation that the terms have been altered, I would be happy to get some more of my ignorance denied.

That is after all the reason why I come to ATS - to learn stuff.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

No im not saying the terminology has changed im saying the link you gave for the terminology was written well after the moon missions so what it means now mite not have meant the same then that's all.

THANKYOU

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join