It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran won't be attacked (stop crying HATERS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
Except for the fact is has recentley been found that iran has had a secret nuclear facility, now if your following all sanctions and have no plans for a nuclear weapons program why do you have underground secret facility?

why out of curiosity do you defend iran? , sorry to say but if i had to pick one (and i think you eventually will) i'll take isreal thx.

Think about what your saying.

How is something a secret if its on international news?

Im not mentioning either side when it comes to who I support or what I think personally, just popping in on that secret underground mainstream media base.

Theres a lot more going on than meets the eye, thats if your getting your information from a tv set.

Its quite funny if you think about it because theres two sides now, ones saying Iran will be attacked or it wont, the others saying isreal will be or it wont. Talk about missing the whole point here, it should be war or no war.

Right now, pretty much everything points to war, why does it matter who strikes first? History is written by the winners anyways.

Heres something to wonder upon...

Even have a look here....

Notice the caption in this news report "getty images"

Whats that, heres what it is...

www.gettyimages.com...

Stock images, the news uses this constantly.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by XXXN3O]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fritz
God, I really love the holier than thou attitude of you Yanks.

Your continued support for all things IRA is why I can today reveal that Great Britain is the world's foremost authority on combatting terrorism!

Unfortunately, like the recalcitrant child and bully that America has become, she stamps her foot and demands that everybody pay attention to her and does her bidding. Or else!

America is hated throughout the world.

Not because you are American. It is not because you are the wealthiest country in the world.

It is not because you are the world's only true superpower [for the moment].

It is not even because you covet what your neighbour has in the world of supply and demand for raw materiels.

It is because of envy backed up by a certain amount of fear.

Those who oppose you and your cock-eyed foreign policies know that at any given moment, your country may choose to invade them [backed up by your favourite lap dog, the UK].

In order to prevent any eventual invasion, those who oppose your powerful but schoolboy bullying tactics seek the ultimate weapon with which to deter you.

I wonder why India and Pakistan sought the wherewithall to develope their own nuclear weapons and why has the US not waged an unrelenting war of words or launched sanctions against those two countries?

Israel has nuclear weapons; South Africa has nuclear weapons; North Korea has nuclear weapons; so do France, the UK, Russia, China and yourselves.

SFW! Nuclear weapons have kept the 'peace' since 1945 thanks to MAD. Long may it continue.

There were sanctions placed against India after it's Pokhran test. Perhaps you can google and find it. Most of pak nuke tech. came from US Funds and China tech.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
nevermind

[edit on 28-9-2009 by dashar]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

--Is all of your information this faulty? --

No, let's see where this goes.

--The facility has been known about since before Obama took office. It was just not publicly discussed for obvious reasons.--

But who informed the international community about the fascility? It is not secret if they told everyone, you get what secret means? If the information came from America and Iran denied it then that is what we call secracy.

--side not only with Iran but also with Al Qaeda and the Taliban Insurgents?--

See I force my self to defend every side, that is justice. Everyone has the right to a lawyer, now Blaine91555 if you are willing to be a lawyer for everyone and not just for some, you will be able to rid your self as far from propaganda as possible. If you understand that then you are worth it.

If you decide to be a lawyer for one side and only one side, that is something you will regret. I have been doing this for a long time, and I have learned a lot in the process.

--If your angry with the US and Israel so be it, but why defend people who are far worse? --

You have to prove to me that they are worse than US and Israel:

I also fell victim to the propaganda

Basically in this thread I argue pro Al-Qaeda, arguing that Al-Qaeda is not a terrorist organization based on simple logic. Don't hesitate to read the whole damn thing, there is alot of replies.

You turn to prove to me that these people are worse than America.

--You don't need to be a "Hater" to not want a country like Iran to have Nuclear Weapons. --

If you can give me one good reason which doesn't make you sound like a 2 year old than I will take the "hater" part back. I will post and apologize.

--We all know the public statements made by Ahmadinejad and his desire to to destroy the "Great Satan" and Israel. He is at best insane, at worst he has delusions of world domination by his brand of Islam. --

Do people Realy believe Iran will use nukes against Israel?

I will just post a small part of the thread:

Press TV: So you did not threaten to wipe Israel off the map as an Iranian leader? That we will wipe Israel off the map?

Ahmadinejad: No. We say that the people of Palestine should have rights and when the people of Palestine exercise this right, this will happen. Where is the Soviet Union? The Soviet Union has been wiped off the map. What happened to the Soviet Union? The decision of the people, the vote of the people. When the people of the Soviet Union, the Russian people, were allowed to decide to take charge of their destiny, the Soviet Union disappeared.

The Zionist regime is an artificial regime… a fictitious regime. You brought people from different parts of the world and you have built this state. No, that cannot last, it is not sustainable. If they do not listen to our solution, this will happen one day.

Read the whole thread for a full explanation.

--Pretending he is not pursuing nuclear weapons ceased to be a valid argument long ago. --

How so?

Iran has stated why it needs nuclear energy, how are you going to refute that argument? If you are going to state they are pursuing nuclear weapons you have to prove it since you are the accuser.

The IAEA reiterated September 17, 2009, that it “has no concrete proof that Iran has or has ever had a nuclear weapons programme.”

Are people this arrogant or do have to double post everything I already posted zzzz.

--How does propaganda "deny ignorance"? --

You are accusing me of propaganda, you need to prove to all of us how and where that propaganda is and let everyone be the judge.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
There are many ill posts on ATS and yours is amongst the most ill. You said:

Originally posted by sisgood
Some of you probably won't like this answer but I'll tell you exactly why America (and to some extent) the world will not go against the Jews.

And you base this on what?

God's word says that once they are back in the lands of their fore-fathers, nothing was going to get them out again.

God’s word also said HE would give the land back to them. Why rely on the Balfour Declaration, the House of Roth to achieve this goal? Moreover, and this is very important, assuming Abraham existed, who is to say the majority of Jewry in Israel are actually his offspring?

Many of you might remember what happened when Egypt attacked. God's people are going to keep their land until the very end. If the world doesn't take care of Iran the Hebrews will.

ROFL! The Hebrews? Refer to my previous questions about Abraham and Jewry.

This is prophecy and every thinking person will have to admit that the bible has an excellent track record when it comes to prophecy.

This is up for debate.

I also must mention that the day the U.S. convinced Israel to give up some land to the Palestinians was the day a small tropical storm started to grow in the ocean. The name of that storm? Katrina.

What proof do you have of this? Post it. Also, why would HASHEM/YHWH hit an unsuspecting group of people, who had no say or hand in convincing Israel to give up their land with a hurricane?

I believe that the job of the U.S. is to protect Israel.

Are you serious? The job of the U.S. is to protect it’s own citizens not Israel. If Israel wants protection they can protect themselves, rely on HASHEM/YHWH or call on the mashiach they butchered and killed thousands of years ago.

You can disagree with me if you wish, you can hate me, flame me or whatever but I believe that the day the U.S. turns it's back on Israel completely is the day America falls.

You are entitled to your opinions. I’m of the belief that the day America cuts her loose America will be better off.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join