It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New doubts over Hitler's Suicide....scary stuff.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

(this might not be in the right place, so if any mod moves it, can you please tell me where to because last time one of my posts was moved, it landed up in about 3 different places on BTS, which took me half the day to get the sign up to work)

This article has surfaced today casting new doubts over Hitler's death, since scientists discovered the skull thought to have been Hitler's, complete with bullet hole, is infact that of a woman.

I've heard various BS about Hitler running away to the North Pole etc, but this has scared me, a lot.

A breif history of my family, some of who were murdered under the Nazi regeime, leaves me with nothing but a loathing for this man that could equal the wrath of god. Just that 1% possibility that this scrote is still alive makes me go so cold hell could freeze. There's been controversy over his 'suicide' for so long now, I'm not sure wether or not to beleive this new discovery, but there's one thing for sure, it will cast doubts in some people's minds.

He's one that never paid for his crimes, with the Khmer Rouge trials going on, and the recent arrests of surviving Nazis, only makes me loathe Hitler even more. He will never face his actions, he will never be punished. If there is even half a percent chance he's alive, I hope the Nazi hunters take it up, I really do.

Sorry if this sounded too personal, but it's a subject that I seldom discuss, but we all should really.

Also, while I'm at it, to all the flowery anti war folk, we, the Brits whooped Hitler's ass, and with the help of America, we beat this evil. It's something our country is still proud of today. I would so hate the possibility he's still out there, so please, if anyone cares to give this one a good debunking, I'd be much obliged!

Chez.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
It wouldn't surprise me if he extradited to Russia with the deal that if they spared his life he'd give them important scientifical discoveries made by his scientists during the war. Such creations as reversed UFO technology, the harnessing of the Atom etc.
Hitler wasn't a Dictator he was a manipulator, he mislead a entire nation to follow his beliefs and almost succeeded, i'm sure him going to Russia in exchange for his life was better than being bombed or captured by British/American/Russian soldiers.
More than likely he's dead now from natural causes, but what Russia know technologically wise they have Germany to thank.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
ROBL240 I think you've got it covered there. Russia's involvement in his escape was massive I think. Some sort of deal like that makes sense too because of Russia's competition with the Westen countries in things like the Space Race & other technological advances.

Germany made some huge breakthroughs during WWII, which Russia would have been pretty hungry for. I really think he died in Russia, or if by some sick twist of fate, he's still alive, then Russia is the place to be.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by The Chez

Makes him 110, i highly doubt he's alive with all the disease he was suffering with. If he did survive he wouldnt of made it past 60

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Uhh, actually 120.

One word, Paperclip.

If he went anywhere, it would be the U.S.A.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Hitler survived the war, he and other Nazi's escaped to Argentina. He lived to a very old age and played a strong part in forming the neo-conservative movement into what it is today.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hitler is a Rothchild agent folks. He wasn't killed. I believe th Elites gave him a place to stay on the South Pole. And I think he was ordered to kill all Jews just so the elites can make the state of Israel.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Ah yes! south pole.... thats exactly what I was thinking.... what was that place called? or supposedly called? The secret Nazi South Pole base?
was it New Swabia??

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ROBL240

Perhaps the Russians took him, but for scientific knowledge? Hitler was behind a lot of scientific programmes and advancements, but he was a politician not a scientist.

I actually think it far more likely he ended up in a Latin American country...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikerussellus

Uhh, actually 120.

One word, Paperclip.

If he went anywhere, it would be the U.S.A.

I don't know if he would be valuable enough Mike . There was plenty of room for scientists but a retired dictator would be a serious liability.
If there was a sniff of potential that he survived, Mossad would of paraded him through Israel before dispatching him .

There could be a cardboard box in an attic in Russia with a curious bone fragment in it . Who knows ...

The results, broadcast in the US by a History Channel documentary, Hitler's Escape, astonished scientists.

link

If he did escape he may well of been working for the History Channel playing himself.

[edit on 27-9-2009 by UmbraSumus]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
hitler definitely had the resources to escape. multiple look alikes, planes, gold , fake documents. the allies had to say he had been killed because it wouldn't look very good to the public if they said they didn't know where he went. same thing with saddam hussein, the man is a billionaire and we're supposed to believe he hid in a rathole.....right

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Probably the only person who could say what happened is Rochus Misch (Bodyguard 1940 - 1945) he and Johannes Hentschel were basically the last 2 people left in the bunker when the Russians arrived.

Rochus Misch is still alive now and is still a strong supporter of Hitler.

The novel ( The Seventh Secret) by Irving Wallace goes into great detail about Hitler Surviving into the 1960's

The possibility that Adolf Hitler and Eva Braun did not commit suicide in 1945, but rather survived to perpetuate the Third Reich into modern times, has long intrigued historians and novelists alike.

In this taut, fast-paced novel, the evidence rests on a Hitler-style painting of a building not constructed until 1952, a blueprint of an enormous underground bunker supposedly built by slave laborers in the final days of the war, and the activities of an elderly German woman called "The Merry Widow," reputed to be Braun herself.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Others mentioned Argentina or Latin America. That is very probable because many Nazis escaped there after WW2, and Hitler could have just shaved his distinctive mustache. (Just like Bin Laden could shave his beard and walk through New York like an average Joe.)

Also, it's possible he came to America with all the Nazi scientists. Or he could have gone to the Middle-East, which is also possible. In any case, I don't think he died at the end of WW2.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
If he did survive the Russian arrival at his bunker, and they did take him into the Soviet Union after making a deal, perhaps the answer is right in front of everyone in the news story?

Hitler's corpse was interred at a Smersh centre in Magdeburg, East Germany. There it remained long after Stalin's death in 1953. Finally, in 1970, the KGB dug up the corpse, cremated it and secretly scattered the ashes in a river.

Perhaps that points to when he actually died?

I am a believer that Operation Highjump had a lot to do with finding the remaining members of the Third Reich, with reports that a secret base had been constructed on the Antarctic Continent, where all the flying disks and nuclear research was supposedly taken towards the end of the War, as some posters have already said above, and Admiral Richard E Byrd was in charge of that mission, several anomalies in the official report like planes missing for 3 hours, and returning after throwing everything out of the plane they could because they where low on fuel and struggling to return to their base camp, and a loss of men and planes, along with pictures reportedly showing Nazi flying Disks taking on the armada of American ships.

I believe something made them run home with their tail between their legs, and not long afterwards, one of the mission supporters and planners James Forrestal mysteriously fell from his hospital room window, after being committed for "Depression" Not even his wife was allowed to go near him? I read somewhere he was trying to hang himself and then jumped, there are so many different versions, one supposedly from witness if I remember right said he had been visited by two men moments before his death.

Also that he tried to speak out about what was actually found in Antarctica, you have to read it all and try and piece the pieces together, but if Hitler didn't die, I don't think he made it to the base, but a lot of information about the base could have been taken from him, but that would put him in the hands of the Americans.

I find it fantastic and amazing that the mission called Operation Highjump was so big.

The massive Antarctic task force included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and multiple aircraft

That is a huge amount for a scientific expedition don't you agree? and most of those men where Soldiers, why so many? I would love one hour with the official report or the part still classified, as well as any surviving members of the Expedition.

It is becoming obvious his ideals didn't die when he did, is all of it related, even to the news in the OP

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   
maybe he went to the moon?

from rumors going around in the early 1940s the Nazis had landed on the moon and started setting up a base there.

there are many convincing photos from the 1940s showing saucer type crafts that the Nazis had produced from Peenemunde and similar bases.

The Vrill, Oden 7,and Haunebu 11 are among them.

The German south pole base at Neu Schwabenland is rumored to be a space port were they carry on their Moon missions.

We know the moon is not as arid as we were first told.Thanks to the Indian lunar mission NASA has finally admitted there is frozen ice on the moon. This suggests that to live on the Moon can be sustainable.

And If all the rumors are true on the advanced technology they Nazis possessed 60 years ago, It would not be a surprise if they actually had a base there.

you would not find a better hideout than the Moon for Hitler and his Third Reich .

with the technology the Nazis possessed in the 1940s

this may of been attainable or far fetched ???

Thanks

Ocker

[edit on 27/9/2009 by ocker]

[edit on 27/9/2009 by ocker]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by starwarsisreal
Hitler is a Rothchild agent folks. He wasn't killed. I believe th Elites gave him a place to stay on the South Pole. And I think he was ordered to kill all Jews just so the elites can make the state of Israel.

Is that why penguins dress like butlers?

As you are so knowledgeable on these matters can you please provide us more details and some evidence.

btw there is an annual Most Outrageous Conspiracy Theory Award. You could be a winner.

M

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't know that they managed a moonbase... even with advanced propulsion, there's the basic infrastructure of air, temperature, and sustainable long-term engineering that would have to be in place. I'd lean closer to an Antarctic base than a moonbase, simply because in the Antarctic, you have air and water present.

German U-boats were supposed to be able to dive only 200 meters outer limit, so the technology demonstrated shows a limit. Why U-boats? Deep diving subjects technologies to pressures and operational conditions that are extreme. In fact, the steel used in u-boats only was so strong. Now, considering that military applications of technology tends to be where the cutting edge is, wouldn't the German military have had access to the advanced tech that would have allowed spaceflight.

I would suspect that a low-yield nuclear plant would heat and power a bolthole-type base if there needed to be an escape of the power structure in Germany. Hitler may have gone there, if that's not his skull, or got caught and Paperclipped, or simply disappeared for being such a ginormous PITA.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Nazi's going to jail? I think you should research "Project Paperclip". Interesting enough, the people most likely for actually carrying out the murder of your family were shipped overseas to continue to their work after the war. Enjoy the research.

Justice, what a funny word. The funniest part is how specific it is to the individual demanding it.

Who would a south American in the 16th century blame for the genocide of ten's of millions on his continent? Was justice ever served for this man?

Who would a north american in the 16th century blame for the genocide of tens of millions on his continent? Was justice ever served for this man?

Who will a Afghani or Iraqi Civilian blame for the million + people that have been massacred in those countries in the past decade? Will justice ever be served for these men?

Well over ONE HUNDRED MILLION (Conservatively) were massacred on two continents, within a couple decades. And today, not one person has been held accountable.

Is that not a bit hypocritical? Why should an observer feel more for 10 million who died in the holocaust, than 100+ million who died on the continent we call home?

Before anyone gets me wrong here, and unlike many people in this thread - I have been to Germany, and I have been to a concentration camp. I 100% know that the holocaust did occur, and that it was an epic tragedy. But I come here to present my point, to show that for every person you can find that has had tragedy befall them thanks to some foreign dictator, keep in mind that 10 people have had tragedy befall them thanks to British, French, American and Spanish interests.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Back on planet Earth...

I think it likely that Hitler would have planned hundreds of escapes routes while at the height of his power, if nothing else, to secure his safety if there was ever a mutiny and an attempt to overthrow him by other Nazi seniors. Can you imagine? Every resource available to you, body-doubles and private guards... And you end up in a bunker, in your capital city. It has always seemed a little odd to me, as one would have expected more from such an ambitious mastermind. Right? Or have we seen too many Bond villians?

Personally, I think the man was a terrible person, and I dislike the idea he survived to live his final years in comfort. But I suppose the Indiana Jones fan in me has always been captivated by the notion 'Hitler Escaped!', to work on another evil plan, to try to resurrect all that he had lost.

Everyone reading this thread KNOWS we are not to believe everything we are told. And up until recently, the Russian skull fragment was 'confirmed proof' that Hitler had indeed died at the bunker site...

Now we are told, "Actually, it's a woman...". It just confirms how hilariously pathetic established historical facts are. I think it likely, if he didn't escape by his own means, that like others have suggested, some organisation, whether government or private body, helped him escape.

Rochus Misch was mentioned earlier. On his wikipedia page it states "Misch regularly receives visitors from the public who wish to speak to or interview him". Does anyone here know what his version of events have been when interviewed? I wonder what Misch makes of us conspiracy theorists? A previous poster claimed Misch is still sympathetic to the Nazi party. If this is true, it would be interesting to hear him speak about Hitler's 'death' and gauge his reaction.

My final question to ATS members... We've heard of surviving Nazi officers and SS members forming secret groups after WW2. The ODESSA network being one of them. The mainstream belief is that they were set up in order to avoid capture and prosecution for war crimes, helping fellow Nazis escape by ratlines to South America and the Middle East. But I've always wondered if that's all these organisations were set up to do. In my humble opinion, an Nazi officer who has escaped Europe and trial for his war crimes would want to cut all links to his past, and some even went to the length of having cosmetic surgery to do so. Being hunted by Nazi-Hunters or Mossad, you'd probably want to avoid communicating with other Nazis, and yet we find they did. One group even took responsibility for a bombing in France in the 1970s (if memory serves correctly). Have these groups ever been infiltrated? If anyone knows the true fate of Hitler, and if the Nazi regime did indeed manage to continue in some way, I suspect these organised groups would have had the answers.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
You all are looking at this from the wrong angle.

This IS a piece of Hitler's skull.

Hitler was actually a woman with a horrible mustashe problem.

C'mon, weirder things have happened.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join