It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New doubts over Hitler's Suicide....scary stuff.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:
AWD

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
HaHa! now everytime i see someone wearing a south pole shirt, ill think of Hitler

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hollowhumanity
hitler definitely had the resources to escape. multiple look alikes, planes, gold , fake documents. the allies had to say he had been killed because it wouldn't look very good to the public if they said they didn't know where he went. same thing with saddam hussein, the man is a billionaire and we're supposed to believe he hid in a rathole.....right

Well, if I was looking for a billionaire, a rat hole would probably be my last place to look, along with many others searching, which would make the rat hole a damn good place for a billionaire to hide. Hiding is about staying unnoticed, not placing yourself where others would think to look.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowScholar
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Speer did make it out and ended up living in London until he died.

Sorry, I meant to say Martin Bormann.

As to the rest of your comments and theories well, if you say so.

[edit on 28-9-2009 by 3DPrisoner]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lynchr1
was it New Swabia??

new schwabenland. (probably i spelled it wrong)

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I think your giving Hitler to much credit there is strong evidence he did not even understand the technology of the time and certainly had no idea how to use it in a war winning way.
The Russians would have no use for a live Hitler,less to humiliate him on trial or a parade.That is why he chose a bullet and cremation.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Thiers NO way hitler would gone to russia..he HATED russians, remember, nazis loked at russians as sub humans. And he knew, the russinas were PISSED with him and germany..whcih is why the russians were well knonw to rape then murder scores of german women as they avacned forward. Look at the history of SS officers to where they all escaped too.....south americam, venezuela with open arms, no less. IM pretty sure, hitelr would not want to have remained deaprted form his budues, alone on enemy territory.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
He'd be 120 years old, I'm 99.999% sure he's not alive, though he could have been alive as late as the 90s, if he did escape.

I wouldn't fret over it, it's pointless to hate him, he doesn't care. Really sorry about your loss though.

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Female genes in Hitlers skull. That would explain this strange picture.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b071e864805.jpg[/atsimg]

Sorry

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Hitler moved to Illinois after the war. He lived there for many years until his death.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
yes i agree but where could this all be coming from?

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

I think we can agree that most of the people in Hitlers inner circle got out.

Downfall is a really great movie cos you xan see how easy it would be for him to fake his death.

As for switzerland I'd love to say I had some insider knowledge, but essentially my point boils down to the following.

If I were a dictator who's time was up, would I hide in the land of chocolate? Hell yes!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join