It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

confirming the son, is not the name 'jesus'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Matthew 21
28. "What do you think of this?* A man had two children, and he called the first one and told him, 'Son, go work in the vineyard today.'
29. "He replied and said, 'I do not want to,' but later he regretted it and went.
30. "And he went to the other one and told him likewise. He replied and said, 'I [will,] my lord,' and did not go.
31. "Which of the two did his father's will?" They said, "The first one." Jesus told them, " Amen, I am telling you, the revenue collectors and the prostitutes are ahead of you [as far as entering] the Kingdom of God.
32. "For John came to you by way of the high priesthood and you did not believe him. Revenue collectors and prostitutes, however, believed him. You, however, never saw it, so as to repent and believe him later.

ONE WORD = REPENTING (by honesty made) = REFLECTING is salvation.
the u-turn.

regret is looking back, it kills the previous woman/you in a state of lie (changing into a salt pillar) and allow the spirit/prophet/man to go on.
and repeat the pattern.

negative - positive - negative - postive

the motor of salvation is reflecting

[edit on 24-1-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rileyw
I am not a Marcionite neither am I Gnostic for rather than reject the material world I embrace and love it. This is God's will. I have no problem being least in the kingdom of heaven. If I refuse to kill a Sabbath breaker, then I refuse to obey one of the literal commands. I will be least, so what? Literal YHWH as ignorant doesn't know the difference yet, though he has the clue, as do all who read Torah. The two sides are there until heaven and earth pass away.

Also I depart from Gnostics and Marcion on the question of evil. They taught that evil and harm happen because the world was created by the inferior god. I don't even think in terms of creation as an event in the past but as an ongoing process in which the true God the Father still is working, as Jesus said, 'the Father is still working and so am I.' The physical realm is not static, but evolving. Pain and suffering are felt by the Father through our pain and suffering.

My religion is mine alone, no one else has taught it, neither should any follow it. It is not Orthodox, nor Gnostic, nor Marcionite. It takes from any and all.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Bringing family and sex in again. I am an oddity. As wolf I am by nature monogamous. Even though psychologists call me 'sick', nevertheless.

As for homosexuality, my desire does not follow the physical. If my flesh were female my desire would still be for female. "Lesbian in a man's body".

I've known two lesbian couples. In both cases one would love me, while the other saw me as a rival. Other lesbians I've known would keep me secret from her partner, as if we were "cheating".

I think I'm not like other people. The scripture says 'a man will leave his father and mother to be joined with his wife.' I however, like Isaac, will wait by my mothers tent for the bride to be brought to me, and take her in my mother's tent. Seven heavens have no meaning for me, neither do seven virgins.

Destiny is no choice. I may never leave this earth my mother. I think I probably won't. I wait in the wilderness, will seek to protect any who I can . In the end, I'm still at my mother's tent, waiting for the one bride.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jan, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
you have your way to tell things

some people are made quite in balanced with the 2 main forces of humans, they are a reflection of repenting... see/understand attack-defend/understand or take/(for)give

In christ time the desire of woman was
to brought forth the christ. thats the desire of all

you are totally right, salvation is self responsibility.
a quality of god.
but we preach wrong before we preach right
'what you confess with the mouth' is autmomaticly,
when you don't ignore, you will always react to fast

it's made like that, to allow reflection and care.
Actually to allow one to go wrong first.
It's the locust again
destroying the plant while it is still growing,
and again the pattern can be repeated.

[edit on 24-1-2010 by pasttheclouds]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
reply to post by rileyw
I am not a Marcionite neither am I Gnostic for rather than reject the material world I embrace and love it. This is God's will. I have no problem being least in the kingdom of heaven. If I refuse to kill a Sabbath breaker, then I refuse to obey one of the literal commands. I will be least, so what? Literal YHWH as ignorant doesn't know the difference yet, though he has the clue, as do all who read Torah. The two sides are there until heaven and earth pass away.

Also I depart from Gnostics and Marcion on the question of evil. They taught that evil and harm happen because the world was created by the inferior god. I don't even think in terms of creation as an event in the past but as an ongoing process in which the true God the Father still is working, as Jesus said, 'the Father is still working and so am I.' The physical realm is not static, but evolving. Pain and suffering are felt by the Father through our pain and suffering.

My religion is mine alone, no one else has taught it, neither should any follow it. It is not Orthodox, nor Gnostic, nor Marcionite. It takes from any and all.

God of pathos, not the neutral God of the philosophers,

not the Unmoved Mover of Aristotle, but the Most Moved Mover of the Bible

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rileyw

God of pathos, not the neutral God of the philosophers,

not the Unmoved Mover of Aristotle, but the Most Moved Mover of the Bible

Yes, that's the One.
So I take back the 'no one's ever taught my religion before.' statement.

[edit on 25-1-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pasttheclouds

www.smh.com.au...

Pope Benedict XVI has called laws ignoring the difference between the sexes an "attack" on creation just days after Portugal moved to legalise gay marriage.

Creatures, including humans, "can be protected or endangered", the Pope, 82, told the Vatican diplomatic corps in a traditional January address focusing mainly on environmental issues.

"One such attack comes from laws or proposals which, in the name of fighting discrimination, strike at the biological basis of the difference between the sexes," he said, citing "certain countries in Europe or North and South America".

You are right that 'gayness' is part of what is seen as anti-christ. The pope says it threatens creation, and priests will be purged out for inclination regardless of acts done or not done.

I borrow shamanism from a culture with 8 or 16 named genders, even some celibate. The completed soul seems female to me. I don't know the names for all the genders, but soulwise I'm lesbian by modern standards. None of this even matters to me really, I don't think it makes any difference to creation.

The religions though make a big thing of it, as in designating who is proper to persecute or cast off. We know that no one is proper to persecute or cast off. But ignorance is strong these days.

be safe

[edit on 26-1-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
it has to be strong, so everybody can come home soon.
without delusion people can not come home.

[edit on 26-1-2010 by pasttheclouds]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join