It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Owings Mills, MD - 9-26-2009

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
So, I received two MMS emails from a co-worker's phone today out of the blue. I found it quite odd and then I opened the attachments. This specific co-workers isn't one to email me on a regular basis much less from his phone in the middle of a Saturday.

These are the two pictures he sent. Not sure the authenticity of them as these types of photos usually seem faked, but you be the judge.

files.abovetopsecret.com...
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by sinfall

I lived in Reisterstown MD for 17 years.

As for the images I don't know what to say.
Could be something "Unidentified"

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Were the photos taken by the coworker's phone? if so, this is really compelling and refreshing to see a "nuts and bolts" structured craft instead of an anomalous glob of light/s. Very curious. Good post. S + F'd

Cheers,

Erik

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I did'nt think "Safeways" where around anymore? or is that just here in the UK where they were sold on?

[edit on 27-9-2009 by metalvenom]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by metalvenom

there are still safeways in america.

in maryland anyways.

i live in maryland. im 99% sure thats fake. no creature would travel light years across the galaxy to come here.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
It is a really good looking saucer, but it does not look right to me. The edges are too indistinct for such an in your face shot. It seems the compression artifacts from the jpg are different around the saucer than around the building in both pics though. Maybe that is a result of the alien technology?

[edit on 9-27-2009 by groingrinder]

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Owings Mills is sooo BFE- does not suprise me in the least! Kewl pics- although they look totally photoshopped

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Doesn't look authentic to me but i'm no professional so that's just my opinion but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night. Haven't seen any pics of those types of u.f.o.s in a long time though, maybe they are making a comeback?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redeemer
Doesn't look authentic to me but i'm no professional so that's just my opinion but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night. Haven't seen any pics of those types of u.f.o.s in a long time though, maybe they are making a comeback?

What does where you slept last night have to do with anything?

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnmhinds

Originally posted by Redeemer

What does where you slept last night have to do with anything?

It's just a clever marketing ploy. The ads are pretty funny and feature people performing amazing feats out of their particular expertise after having slept at a holiday inn express.

posted on Sep, 27 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
They supposedly came straight from my co-workers phone to mine in an MMS email from his phone number. I do most of his photoshopping/graphic design at work, so someone probably altered the pics and emailed to him.

new topics

top topics

join