It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the warriors? We have no chance!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This may sound silly to some of you and I have a lot of respect for those Americans protesting at the G20 but if those are the type of people that are going to "have my back" so to speak in a REAL, VERY SERIOUS uprising or protest god help us all. There was a guy on here saying his wife was more manly than many of the men he sees on t.v. including most of the politicians. Well I can't say many of the police are prime physical specimens.......many look like cough potato beer drinkers who've had one too many donuts BUT MY GOD THE PROTESTERS LOOK LIKE A BUNCH OF DOPE SMOKING HIPPIES who spend more time behind a computer than out in the sun or dare I say it working out in the gym.

I mean seriously people! I havent seen ANYONE that could handle themselves one on one with even the most out of shape police officer. I see for the most part a lot of hippy looking, computer geeky type 20 year olds. The wind would knock them over if it blew too hard. Again I'm not trying to be mean and if there were twice/three times as many protesters as cops the physical prowess of protesters may not matter all that much. Where are all the intimidating looking MANLY MEN? I think we all need to start to up the physical intimidation factor if we are going to have protests and tea parties around this country.

Many may not agree but you fight fire with fire nowadays.........the government uses fear and we must show them fear. And we can start with physical intimidation. Lets hit the gym people are start eating healthier and getting in shape! Our future depends on it! As much as we all talk about stocking up on ammo, guns, food, etc. What's the point if you can't even fight off an insane riot cop trying to club you to death. Atleast in Iran they man handled a few motorcycle cops. We better be prepared for a lot more than that. Looks like we will also have to invest in some good head phones these days.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   
maybe were not reaching the whole audience here, maybe just the "20 yr old geeky scrawny" type of guys

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

The warriors are all sharpening their knives, and loading their magazines waiting for a real reason to use either.

Unfortunately when warriors protest it's not with signs or words.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by platipus

Well maybe the G-20 attracts a very different protester I guess you're right. I"ve seen some bad ass ex vietnam looking guys at some of the tea parties who I don't think many cops would go getting in their faces.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

I hope you're right

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You can not just strike like a maniac or by self...

Revolutions happen because people in mass make a decision, a breaking point is reached, any effort any sooner than that point is going to be extremely risky and probably cost you your life and make you a terrorist in the eyes of everyone....

Have you ever noticed revolutions always have a starting date?

It's an interesting thing the collective unconscious because these things aren't organized one day every one simply rises.

Prior to that time of course there are random events individuals that for years building to the moment choose to act by themselves, those individuals of course are never heroes they simply die

I am sure a revolution is coming and when it does it will be Millions acting at once without any organization or anything like that it will simply be a day that happens

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Eating tofu, hummus and doing drugs isn't manly?
Most of them weren't even carrying protest signs. I guess they need both hands free to overturn cars and vandalize property.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I hope so to.

It's important to know the line.

You don't want to over-react and cause un-necessary damage where it was not needed.

You also don't want to lose your chance to react.

But I wish they would have taken a page from some of the others. Fight the power by not backing down, but remaining peaceful.

For the peaceful revolution we could all take a page from the book of Ghandi..

This is the time to do that.

The not-so-peaceful revolution will be covered when it is needed.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:56 PM
link   
When the violence begins, it will be the complete end of America.

All these warrior heroes that are going to kill and keep on killing other Americans until there is peace, justice and prosperity. It ain't going to happen.

Just like Vietnam and Iraq, Americans keep bombing and killing to bring freedom and democracy.

No, there will first be bloodshed between the people and the government. Then between various factions of the people, and it will go on and on and never end.

Any moron can start a war.
But it takes a lot more than that to bring trust and true peace.

Americans have never understood either war or peace.

All Americans understand is safety through killing anyone with massive force that even remotely threatens them.
Deadly force solves all problems.
No compromise, no surrender.
Ever.

It is the reason why this coming violence is now unavoidable, and why it will never end once it starts.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
reply to post by Miraj

I hope you're right

No don't hope, He is absolutely right. I always tried to express why protests will never work. You have 2 types of people...
1. talkers
2. DOERS

These are the talkers you see and notice when any type of physical activity happens they are whining about it and blaming others. These wussies will never ever do a damn thing besides turn on everyone around them to save their skin and avoid real conflict.They are the first to call the police in their defense in the real world yet.

Real men don't talk and aren't concerned with publicly making it look as though their creating a difference to the world.They just get physiacally violent and do whatever it takes to get it done.

These people are all about boosting their fragile egos, trying to compensate for their inaddequacies in life, you know the type...all those youtube posting wannabes.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zosynspiracy
I mean seriously people! I havent seen ANYONE that could handle themselves one on one with even the most out of shape police officer.

It's not wise to jump into the dark without first knowing where you will land.

If these are the days of civil uprisings in the truest sense of the word (and I think they may be) then I would surmise that those with experience and a will to fight are preparing, watching the news and making sure they can keep their loved ones safe first before they take to the streets (though better to take to the hills first with the nearest and dearest).

I assume also that when the time comes for "them" to start coming out onto the streets to show their displeasure, water cannon, rubber bullets, sonic weapons and CS gas will be swapped out for live rounds, urban military tactics and everything that comes with that scenario. The atmosphere among the populace at that point will have changed from frustration to outright action, a reaction and a realisation that it is not a life to be lied to, milked like a bovine and treated like a serf.

When that time comes for TPTB It will no longer be about keeping order or enforcing the law but be much more about staying in power against the will of a people that is suddenly baying for corrupted and cynical blood. The switch will be quick and that may disadvantage TPTB for a short time.

Dark times ahead, I can feel it and I hope I am wrong now I can see a pattern as it is frightening and also enraging. What happens in America will happen here if the SHTF, just a matter of time.

I'm not crazy paranoid, I'm just deeply cynical of my government and all mainstream media and I am glad I can read between the lines when everyone else is only now starting to wake up.

I have been awake for over a decade so I'm prepared to bug out at pretty short notice with my family and trusted friends!

[edit on 26-9-2009 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
You now see the problem.

Talkers are what makes a society and government work.
Discussion, compromise, rule of law.
That is what civilization is.

Doers that burn, bomb, kill and destroy create nothing.
They just destroy.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Warriors don't advertise.

And for those that raise objections, George Washington was a warrior.

Reluctant warriors are waiting.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Don't forget most people have yet to reach a point of distaste with their government where their Indoctrinations to do nothing become overpowered by the need to do something.

Then of course most are afraid of being shot or maimed. And unfortunately to wrest power from those wielding it takes some deaths for others to get angry about.

Do not look down on those protesting at the G20 summit, at least they are out on the street doing something other than complaining on a forum.

To make a change requires a majority to stand up and hold firm against the opposing forces. We have not reached the numbers required to force a change yet.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Just sayin'

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Silver Shadow

That's where you're wrong.You're suggesting that doers are cavemen. Doers are they type who truly think and actually act when it's necessary and in the best interests, not some bucnh of drunk kids with a chip on their shoulders.

The talkers we have, have done nothing but make a world which is suited to and revolves around their fragile existence and needs so as not to put themselves in any physical danger while making others do it for them.

Look at our current world situation. This is what talkers have made. You may like and accept it but the majority don't and the time is coming when they will give us no other choice but to protect ourselves. Of course it will be a collaps but then will be restructured. History.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
A direct connection can be made between this ATS topic and another current topic that suggests the feminization of males is occuring right before our very eyes.

Hate to get political but another connection that can be made here that is kind of ironic is the FACT that many Liberals oppose things like guns while at the same time constantly talk about a rebellion against the government.

Geez, what are they going to fight with when the SHTF, pea shooters?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Alxandro]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

This feminization only pertains to liberal males, however, hence their love for soccer.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join