It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Puerto Rico UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
hello

i often read that Puerto Rico is a really major UFO hotspot and that is often case there to see a UFo or a USo at sea...

i was always curious about this incident depicted on this picture

www.ufohypotheses.com...

is this a real picture of the event?

moreufo.com...

i was always amazed by this picture...

thanks

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Uhh the two pictures are identical, so no the second one isn't a photo of the event.

Do you have a link to the story that the painting depicts?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Allot uf stuff happens there but since it is ran by a regeme you do not hear about it.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:10 AM
link   
no story, just this

An artist's rendering of sworn testimony by scores of individuals from Puerto Rico regarding a mass sighting encounter of a UFO with U.S. military jet aircraft.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
oh here is the most famous UFO incident in Puerto Rico

i.telegraph.co.uk...

and aslo this one

2005-Puerto Rico-The following is a preliminary report of this event in Puerto Rico -- the flight of a large triangular UFO over Puerto Rico. More witnesses to this sighting are coming forward, since there were more people on the avenue when the event took place. We would like any witnesses living in Puerto Rico's Carolina and Urb. Los Angeles districts to please phone us at the following numbers in order to continue our research. At this time only one person has photographed the object, but we are aware that more people saw it, including administrative personnel from the [Luis Munoz Marin International] Airport.

z.about.com...

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deejayiwan

Deejayiwan - pretty sure thats an artist impression but theres a good video here where British UFO researchers discuss that incident:

UFO researchers discuss how UFOs have snached US planes over the Caribbean island of Puerto Rico including Navy F-14s. Shown in 1993.

Link:
www.youtube.com...
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier
Allot uf stuff happens there but since it is ran by a regeme you do not hear about it.

Ran by a Regeme?

Hey Einstein, Puerto Rico is part ot the U.S. did you know that? They even have a Governor.

Puerto Ricans are American Citizens.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
EXACTLY - RUN BY A REGIME

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
EXACTLY - RUN BY A REGIME

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I suspect your Geography skills are second only to your English skills.

Puerto Ricans are US citizens, they use the US Dollar and can enlist for the US military.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deejayiwan
hello

i often read that Puerto Rico is a really major UFO hotspot and that is often case there to see a UFo or a USo at sea...

i was always curious about this incident depicted on this picture

www.ufohypotheses.com...

is this a real picture of the event?

moreufo.com...

i was always amazed by this picture...

thanks

They didn't have cameras in those days so the witness ran back to his shack, grabbed a canvas and some paints and painted the event. All of the participants waited patiently for the artist to set up, the planes halted in the air...

top topics

join