It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the NWO, wouldn't you do the same thing?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I agree totally with this post, I don't know if there are aliens out there or not, but if there are then are they going to want to interface with a planet full of Grizzly Adam's living in the woods and carrying rifles, or would they prefer a controlled society where they only need to communicate with a small ruling elite?

Realistically I can't see any alien society that has progressed to the point of intergalactic travel being in favour of us all sitting half naked by mountain streams meditating. Surely if they have managed to develop science, source materials, build a spaceship, map the stars, find Earth, monitor it for thousands of years and subtely guide our development then they aren't going to be a bunch of almond-eyed hippies playing cyber-guitar round the campfire.

Sorry this was kind of off-topic but the whole idea that aliens will stop the NWO amazes me.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by najapi

Perhaps the most advanced technology is of a hyperdimentional/spiritual nature and not a super advanced race of technocratic bean counters?

Im sure in the vastness both exist. What the hell are we talking about?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo_Serf

Well, they're mostly referring to third world countries -- so that should help you sleep better at night.

I took an intro to environmental science class back in college -- for fun -- and my professor started the lecture series out by discussing all the problems in the ecosystem. He stated, flat out, first day, that if the world population were reduced by 2/3's, nearly ALL of our environmental problems would be solved.

I think he's probably right.. But I never thought anyone was actually considering doing this

Thanks for the post. It was fairly disturbing. I think everyone should read it.

Now you got me thinking.. will they try to do this? I don't know, but an airborn pathogen that kills 9/10 people is a very scary thought.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
If I controlled their resources;

I would eliminate
- electronic identification and tracking
- poverty, by acting as employer of last resort
- tax, by taking royalties from use of land, and sale of resources and commodities
- corporations, by ensuring free market conditions, and removing their legal protections
- law, excepting; 'honour contracts, do no harm, cause no loss, do not lend money at interest'
- prisons, capital and corporal punishment only
- the UN, WHO, IMF, NATO, BIS, Central Banking, Investment Banks, Reserve Banks
- all MSM by holding them to ethical law, do no harm - it is harmful to report in a biased and deceitful way - penalties for using MSM for propaganda and deceit = death
- external clandestine intelligence agencies
- large scale mercenary military forces and bases

I would provide
- free education, health, internet and other essential services to everyone
- decentralized silver and gold as currency
- a free military grade weapon for every citizen, and training to use it
- free education on money, application of law, finance and economics, politics
- free systems for growing food and collecting water
- open media coverage of government
- total transparency of all government agencies, excepting the deployment and status of defensive military sites
- opportunities to vote on passage of important bills

I would invest in
- sustainable land and water use
- alternative energy
- space travel
- genetic engineering
- decentralizing cities
- land and forest reclamation

And more .. compare my list with what they have given us, war and more war, disease, poverty, starvation, slavery, lies and death.

What if that power fell into the right hands?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by najapi

Hilarious, just read you first post and find it to encapslulate everything weve been talking about in this thread. Equal to your hilariousness is your self delusion, in believing that you are not also a target and victim of the hell you describe! Kind of a double whammy.

You are either 1) part of the actual ruling elite, which has a .000099999~ chance of being part of the chosen few (who will surely collapse under their own huberis anyways, of course!) who will slay the rest of us joe sixpacks and betty homemakers who of course deserve to die by your judgement, which is obviously evil and unworthly of discussion on its face as you are clearly a sworn enemy to the rest of us here, or...

2)Youre some jackass new money asshole who thinks that since you ended up with a few more chips in your pile, that makes you better than us, and hell you probably played a few dirty tricks to get where youre at, so why shouldnt they. Hell you had the balls to cut a few corners and pick a few pockets so you deserve your station in life above the rest of us nobodies. You relate to the mindset of the murderous elite cuz in your heart youre on of them, if you could just get in the club.

But youre not, and you think you are, so youre the biggest sucker of them all. Youre even more available prey than us, the disconteted black sheep. At least we make a bit of fuss as were sent off to the slaughter, unlike you who thinks youre the judas goat of the flock and wont be harmed by his loving masters, becuase they neeeeeeeeeed hiiiiiiiiiiimmm...

Well i got news for ya buddy, youre inline right behind me in this mad slaughterhouse they (may) re setting up! And perhaps youre one back in line, and when you see me go off to get done, and you realize your masters betrayed you, you might still feel like youve won cuz its my brains on the ground before yours.

or maybe you were being sarcastic, in which case disreguard^

Thats the best i can write seeing double.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I know nothing. But one thing i do know is that these muthas are insane and they mean business. I would highly recommend reading some choice bits of 'Ecoscience' by Holdren and that other guy, and then apply its conclusions and recommendations to problems we see in the world today like 'the dissapearing male'; giant spikes of infertilty among makes throughout the animal world, growing world government concerned with regulating and eliminating industrialization and the decentralized power it emenates, the rise of authortarianism, and so forth. 'Neo Fuedalist' indeed.

Heres a choice quote you might be interested in, by the current white house science czar:

Toward a Planetary Regime
Perhaps those agencies, combined with UNEP and the United Nations population agencies, might eventually be developed into a Planetary Regime—sort of an international superagency for population, resources, and environment. Such a comprehensive Planetary Regime could control the development, administration, conservation, and distribution of all natural resources, renewable or nonrenewable, at least insofar as international implications exist. Thus the Regime could have the power to control pollution not only in the atmosphere and oceans, but also in such freshwater bodies as rivers and lakes that cross international boundaries or that discharge into the oceans. The Regime might also be a logical central agency for regulating all international trade, perhaps including assistance from DCs to LDCs, and including all food on the international market.

The Planetary Regime might be given responsibility for determining the optimum population for the world and for each region and for arbitrating various countries' shares within their regional limits. Control of population size might remain the responsibility of each government, but the Regime would have some power to enforce the agreed limits.

^ a dictitorial world government that would regulate population. A nice controllable tree farm of people.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Haha, sorry, it was pure sarcasm, I'm neither elite nor moneyed, I'm a mindless worker ant with an average salary that likes plenty of food and spends too much time playing on his PS3. I would protest in the streets but see very little chance of it acheiving anything and in admitting that would probably fall under the scorn of 90% of the people who visit this site, whilst actually being no different to 90% of the people that visit this site.

My intention was to portray the ignorant, elitist mentality that is all too common in those who consider themselves to be "high status". I think it's important to consider that the eutopia described by many here is impossible, given that human nature does not lend itself to 'fairness' and 'equality', if you destroyed the ruling elite tomorrow there would just be another bunch of power hungry, self-obsessed charmers sat in the burnt out seats by mid-week.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Third world countries are exspendiable and in time they will cease to exsist.The strong and powerful will pervail and the poor and unhealthy will be pushed aside in order to keep our species on the right track heading in the right direction and at the same time throwing the garbage out.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by GORGANTHIUM]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I don't get it.. The polluters aren't just "people" (like you an I), they're industries that want to increase profits, ergo they disregard the impact of dumping toxic waste into the ecosystem.

Why not just not dump the pollutants? That would solve a lot of the problems.. There was a time when copper factories, for instance, did not regulate their waste products. As a result, it killed ___EVERYTHING___ in the vicinity. Eventually, the government (with it's evil 'regulations') decided that they couldn't just pollute their surroundings anymore. It makes them slightly less economically viable, but at least everything in the immediate area doesn't die.

Damn, it's been a while since I took that enviro science class, but why can't the industrial polluters simply not pollute, rather than kill off 90% of its customers?

Edit to add: It's not just industrial pollution that causes problems, but I think that would be a good place to start.

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Kaytagg]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join