It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were the NWO, wouldn't you do the same thing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
This is a short post, with a simple question: If you were the "NWO," what would you do?

Personally, I think I would be doing the same thing. Expand my empire. Seek to control more resources. Use propaganda to mesmerize the masses. Use whatever means necessary, no matter what that entails, to achieve these goals.

Why not? Can you honestly say you would do something different?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Why not? Can you honestly say you would do something different?

Why not? I am not pure born Evil
Yes, I would; helping all have a happy, and fruitful future is what I believe is beautiful.

As far as what the Elite are doing, I believe they are ratcheting up their tensions. There are many many theories as to why, but I think by simple observation no one can deny it is happening.

I think one reasoning for the hurried pace is due to the proximity of fruition. The Elite almost have their goal completed, and are anxious. There are many families involved, and all having nobility titles of the highest of high, but only one can be "king of the hill". They are in essence working together, but at the same time trying to poison each other's dinner....imho.

So far their stolen coveted esoteric, or occult knowledge has paid out double time, but it only works as long as the sheeple remain ignorant buying it hook line, and sinker.

Imho the lies of the Elite are becoming apparent through their internal competitions, and wars. People are waking up

S&F

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Yes, I can say I would not do that.

What is the point of the NWO when everyone else will die?

They will become inbred, like the Egyptians.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
If I was a born and bred psychopath with limitless recources, I would prolly behave as such.

If I was a vulture I'd prolly eat carrion aswell.

But if I had to choose I'd eat the rot.

Whats the point of this question?

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Neo_Serf]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by spellbound

...which is whyy the population is to be reduced by no more than 95%, by all accounts. Those perfect exterminationists are just radicals! 500 mil is more humans than most of recorded history accounts for, and is certainly enough to provide all the genetic material and toilet scrubbers the would-be gods would need, until robotics and genetic engineering pick up the slack, of course.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I don't think any rich businessman is interested in real competition, since all it does is lower profits. They would rather avoid it at all costs.

Competition is a sin, according to David Rockefeller.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
@ the above posts: I don't think there will ever be an attempt to decrease the population. I just don't.. It doesn't make sense, to me.

Why would they even need to do that? It just seems illogical to me. Please explain the logic behind killing off 95% of the population?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I would probably do the same things back when I was 14.

I am alot older and wiser now, and the funniest thing is that I would like to see mankind have a one world government someday. I believe it is a natural step along our path of progression to someday leave this planet, solar system, and galaxy. However I do not think mankind can handle something like that at this point in our development. We are still too greedy, violent, and hateful by nature and I wouldn't want that one world government run by people like that.

People just need to work on getting along. Instead of spending all the time, energy, and resources we all do on militaries and weapons, we should be working on solving our energy problems, feeding the hungry, helping the sick. After we've done all that then maybe we can start talking about one world government.

I can honestly say yes I would do things different.
Spending money to research biological ways to kill people when we already have more methods to kill people than to save them?
Not my style.

Alot of people will not like this next part, but we all know it is the truth.
The reason they do what they do is because they are all sick.
They think they will rule mankind, and have set things in motion to do just that.
No prison can hold them, no court can deliver justice against them.
Which is why they all must simply be laid to the pages of history.
There is no alternative.
Some people are just too dangerous to be allowed to live.

Yep, I said it. Someone has to. It's an ugly thing to even think about, but I defy anyone to give me one example of how justice could be brought against the most powerful people in the world, and a sentence handed down and served.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Isn't this what the whole NWO thing is about? For sure, if I was the NWO I would probably do just what they are doing. Maybe stretch it out longer though, just for the fun of it all. Maybe even create a brand new religion that controls more folks than this hodge podge we have now. Set it up to last, oh, maybe the next 4000 years or so, and then make sure the majority of the "prophesies" occur, and then shake it all up again and start over again. Oh, I think I like this game!!! I want to live forever and play!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Very simply:

The name of the game is control, as it is with all those who serve only themselves. I ask you - would it be easier to control 7 billion people, or 500 million?

The control freak elite dont want a wild, diverse forest of humanity. They desire a tightly controlled greenhouse of trees that depend completely on the will of the treefarmers and existing soley to produce lumber.

So I ask you: whats easier to tend to? 7 billion wild trees in a giant forest, or 500 million farmed and domesitcated trees?

Maybe a lame analogy but you get the point.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
If I was like these psychopaths.... I'd already be a high ranking member right now. But instead I chose a Life where I can create not destroy

If you wish to be a part of the NWO and aren't, that just means your too pathetic or crazy even for them.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ashamedamerican

Ideally it would be Fulford style: a powerful group of benevolents that actually represent the will of the people issues an ultimadum to the 6000 or so rulers and technicians: End your evil ways and schemes right now, or your pyramid will be disposed of from the top down in a ruthless and righteous fashion. Agree to disband and you and your families will survive, while stripped of all power and influence, of course.

So theres one way. Call me a dreamer.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Sure no business Person wants competition, but sometimes the closest competition has the same information that You do, and it allows complete control of an industry; save the other dude in the know.

The Elite work together almost symbiotically, but not. There is competition; just imho.

reply to post by Kaytagg

Why depopulate??? I think the smoke, and mirrors used currently to control, and oppress can only be carried on in a finite time frame in the information age. I think their necessity is terminating the masses down into a controllable amount of slaves. A population they can completely take out, or destroy should need be. I think the present numbers could possibly overall be too many should they rise.

neo-serf, You've got some great points

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

well thanks man, ive always enjoyed your threads as a semi lurker.

why depopulate is always the first question i run into when the uncomfortable subject is breached, but the logic behind killing almost everyone is sound, if you look at it through their perspective. If the ends justify the means, which they always do to true controllers, killing off most of the possible competition while enslaving the bare minimum of resource gatherers becomes the most obvious goal. 'useless eaters' historically always become the rivals and revolutionaries to the powers that be, so of course in their evil genius they have devised a plan, using the lessons of would be conquerers before them and the exponentially expanding tech, to control the dialectic of history and therefor end it.

They dont call it the 'final revolution' for nothing. The OP underestimates his enemy.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo_Serf
reply to post by Kaytagg

Maybe a lame analogy but you get the point.

No, it was a very good analogy. Thanks for sharing that.

I think 7 billion can be controlled just as easily as 500 million. Just give them all a TV, and you're off to a pretty good start

I think if they were going to try to control the world in the way you describe, they'd want a much lower number. Probably less than a million.. Maybe even less than 100,000.

It might actually be easier for a small number of people to have a revolution than a large number, because smaller populations can more easily collaborate.

Really, it all comes down to propaganda. I mean, Nazi's LOVED Hitler, right? And not because they all knew Hitler personally, and thought he was a swell guy. They were indoctrinated to love him. That's a triumph of propaganda. Hitler needed to convince people to love him -- and that's what he did -- with great success.

7 billion people, in principle, can be controlled very easily, using the same methods of propaganda.

I mean, it's happening right now, and you can see it. Look at the staggering statistics for wealth distribution in the world. Something like 1% of the top earners in the world control more than 50% of the wealth.

You would think that the other 99% of the world wouldn't stand for this, and overthrow this elite 1%. But they don't. They just accept it. Most people cast the very chains they are shackled with, because they don't know any better.

That's no accident. That's a triumph of propaganda. It's been working like this for hundreds of years, now.

That 99% still hasn't risen up, even though they are the overwhelming majority. Can you explain that to me? Why is such a large majority so complacent?

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Damn right I'd do the same thing, every ruling elite needs a slave class, just look at those egyptians, they loved the whole slave idea. But when you're trying to do things bigger and better, when you want a billion slaves and not just a few hundred thousand, then you have to be a little more clever.

First you get them hooked on money, then you use the availability of money as a tool to control. Then should they start to complain about this you just reduce their freedom to complain:

"You want to protest? Sure! you can protest, as long as you tell us where and how many of you, that way we can turn up heavy handed, beat the cr@p out of you and in doing so dissuade others from protesting in the future... One sec, I'll pop your details into the computer then send an email to the press office so that there'll be plenty of media coverage of your total humilation"

You start reducing the population down a little, nobody needs 6.5 billion slaves, that's just greedy... and very expensive to manage. So how do you do that? Well, you modernise and you improve the quality of life, you give them TV's and chemically enhanced fresh drinking water, and then you watch birth rates plummet... is it the chemicals or is the endless soap operas? Who cares! it works. And the best part is that most of them think they have it made as long as they have jobs to go to, plenty of food to eat and XBOX to play.

All the time you laugh at their petty insecurities and fears whilst secretly stoking the fires of conspiracy and terror, anything to keep them busy, we've got a long time, we've got as long as it takes.

It's not a new world order, it's just the natural order, if you were really worth anything you'd be up here at the top with me. If you were clever enough, had great genes like mine and were willing to work hard enough you'd be at the top of the tree too! But you aren't clever enough, you haven't worked hard enough and you were born from peasant stock... so I suggest you just get on with your life, have a couple of kids (not too many now!!) and enjoy whatever it is you people enjoy doing to pass the time.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
The NWO is doing ok at the moment.iIts a set plan of objectives in place run and controled by certain people and aliens to activate a set of orders at a spercific time within a three phase limitation margin.I support the NWO as i know its the best thing for the human race at the moment.The same set plan of NWO objectives have worked sussessfully on many other worlds with positive outcomes.It may take 5,000 years to acheive but in the end its the best out come for planet earth and the human species.Some people,items and places may fall along the way but that can be exspected.We must constantly weed out the bad apples and keep the boat aflote.We our selfs cull animals to persever the species.This is one of the objectives of the NWO.I am not a active member of the NWO as that is reserved for some of the most intelligent ,powerful and richest people in the world.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

hehe Kaytagg I fully inderstand your veiwpoint and you make some very cogent points that are made to me by very intelligent people in my life all the time.

It boggles me aswell. But the thing is, I, and other people whove taken a glimpse at the subject, read the words strait from the mouth of the horse. And this peticular crazy, pale horse cannot shut up about killing *at least* half of the current population. The debate among them is not if, but how.

They can put it far more eloquently than i can:

“Malthus has been vindicated; reality is finally catching up with Malthus. The Third World is overpopulated, it’s an economic mess, and there’s no way they could get out of it with this fast-growing population. Our philosophy is: back to the village.”
Dr. Arne Schiotz, World Wildlife Fund Director of Conservation, stated such, ironically, in 1984:

“A total world population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.”
Ted Turner, in an interview with Audubon magazine

“There is a single theme behind all our work–we must reduce population levels. Either governments do it our way, through nice clean methods, or they will get the kinds of mess that we have in El Salvador, or in Iran or in Beirut. Population is a political problem. Once population is out of control, it requires authoritarian government, even fascism, to reduce it….” “Our program in El Salvador didn’t work. The infrastructure was not there to support it. There were just too goddamned many people…. To really reduce population, quickly, you have to pull all the males into the fighting and you have to kill significant numbers of fertile age females….” The quickest way to reduce population is through famine, like in Africa, or through disease like the Black Death….
Thomas Ferguson, State Department Office of Population Affairs

hit *reply accidentally cont,

“In searching for a new enemy to unite us, we came up with the idea that pollution, the threat of global warming, water shortages, famine and the like would fit the bill…. But in designating them as the enemy, we fall into the trap of mistaking symptoms for causes. All these dangers are caused by human intervention and it is only through changed attitudes and behavior that they can be overcome. The real enemy, then, is humanity itself.”
Alexander King, Bertrand Schneider – Founder and Secretary, respectively, The Club of Rome, The First Global Revolution, pgs 104-105, 1991

A cancer is an uncontrolled multiplication of cells; the population explosion is an uncontrolled multiplication of people…. We must shift our efforts from the treatment of the symptoms to the cutting out of the cancer. The operation will demand many apparently brutal and heartless decisions.
Stanford Professor ” Paul Ehrlich in The Population Bomb

^ cowrote 'Ecoscience' with current whitehouse resident superstar depopulationist, Johm Holdren

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it is just as bad not to say it.”
J. Cousteau, 1991 explorer and UNESCO courier

^Cousteau!? Say it aint so!

“We must speak more clearly about sexuality, contraception, about abortion, about values that control population, because the ecological crisis, in short, is the population crisis. Cut the population by 90% and there aren’t enough people left to do a great deal of ecological damage.”
Mikhail Gorbachev

Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries”.
Dr. Henry Kissinger

“World population needs to be decreased by 50%”
Dr. Henry Kissinger

“War and famine would not do. Instead, disease offered the most efficient and fastest way to kill the billions that must soon die if the population crisis is to be solved. AIDS is not an efficient killer because it is too slow. My favorite candidate for eliminating 90 percent of the world’s population is airborne Ebola (Ebola Reston), because it is both highly lethal and it kills in days, instead of years. “We’ve got airborne diseases with 90 percent mortality in humans. Killing humans. Think about that. “You know, the bird flu’s good, too. For everyone who survives, he will have to bury nine”
Dr. Eric Pianka University of Texas evolutionary ecologist and lizard expert, showed solutions for reducing the world’s population to an audience on population control

“The present vast overpopulation, now far beyond the world carrying capacity, cannot be answered by future reductions in the birth rate due to contraception, sterilization and abortion, but must be met in the present by the reduction of numbers presently existing. This must be done by whatever means necessary.”
Initiative for the United Nations ECO-92 EARTH CHARTER

ECT ECT...

So the question becomes, why do *they* want population control, not why *I* think they should desire it to be so.

My best answer why the talk about depopulation non stop in their declassified documents, white papers and officil text? BECAUSE THEYRE F00Kin CRAZY MAN~ And thats the best I can come up with. My mind cannot fathom the desire to kill 1 out of every 10 people I see. The above quoted genetlemen seem to have no problem with the math.

So take them quotes and run, perhaps you can prove to me that eugenics died with Hitler, and perhaps I'll be able to sleep better.

Why now? Why not rely on their old status quo tricks to keep all 7 bill ion line?

Because they fear us deeply, and realize if they allow this awakening (which is surly occuring or you and i wouldnt be discussing such things)to take place among an informed and unafraid populace, those numbers would be an unstoppable force against their machinations. Perhaps they know the only way the can ever assure their everlasting dominance is to utterly destroy and enslave their worst enemy - us, the friggin normal people?! Before we wake up?

I dont know man! But read their own words and judge for yourself.

edit again for all sorts of drunken errors. missed a ton still no doubt.

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

I am an odd bird, let me say that right up front.

I'd do some very very different things than the NWO.

A cross between Ron Paul and Zeitgeist addendum without
population control.

A good dose of Noam Chomsky without the severe socialist elements.

A reduction in working hours so more ppl would have jobs, and
less work to do.

Ppl should work to live, not live to work.

A resource based economy, not a fake paper one.

Direct democracy, and the corporation would no longer have
the rights of ppl. A test would be given though and if you
cannot pass it on that subject then you cannot vote on it.

Lobbyists banished for all time.

Stress has been linked to a myriad of diseases, lowering it would
do a fair bit for healthcare.

Take most government functions and turn them over to not-for-profit
Coops that are 100% open and truly transparent to all.

Make it one of the very best places to work.

The rabbits of the world would receive medicine to stop the two diseases
that cause them to die prematurely and the population boom
would feed the starving ppl of the world with lean meat without
having to grow feed crops via commercial agriculture.

Vertical hydroponics would grow 100 times the food on the same
amount of land.

Normal Hydroponics is a 10 to 1 increase on most crops that will work
with it, and vertical is yet again another 10 fold increase.

A solar thermal farm would erected in the Sahara that could power
the Earth and it would be made of materials that do not rust such
as stainless steel.

We would tap the jet streams for the immense power stored in them.

We would tap the ocean currents for the power in them.

Giant solar stills could distill ocean water for crops and for drinking.

We would stop treating water that goes on yards and down toilets.

Grass clippings, leaves, and other natural bio matter would be taken
to composting facility or done so at each home or neighborhood.

Ppl who kill themselves with alcohol, drugs, or some other type
of chemical amusement are not saved just so they can do it again.

The terminally ill in horrific pain who no one can save are allowed
to leave this world early if it is their choice, it is their life after all,
not ours.

A true full blown redundantly built multi ring rotating inertial
gravity space station built at La grange point 5.

A mostly robotic underground moonbase for harvesting helium-3 for
the already working helium-3 fusion reactor of University of Wisconsin.

Helium-3 powered spacecraft then traveling to other worlds.

Bio-Nanite restoration of the coral reefs around the world.

Bio-Nanite clean up of the great pacific garbage patch.

Bio-nanite housing the grows like a mix between crystals and plants.

The policy of all ppl on the planet, following the oath doctors take,
to do no harm.

We need food and that is natural, but we do not need what happened
at Bhopal and other toxic disasters.

Once most of the modern world has moved to this system and if
we can make it work, and a true Utopia begins then we offer those
living under repression such as Burma a new home.

For if the Dictators have no one to dictate to, none will note their passing.

Will it be easy ?

Of course not, but would you call what Earth and its residence have
been thru so far as easy ?

I think not.

Good Luck to you all !

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

[edit on 26-9-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Sep, 26 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   
There is no NWO it's the Old World Order doing business as usual

If they wanted you dead you would already be dead. You have more value working the mines on Mars or the asteroids.

The only reason the world is in a big mess right now is because they allowed TOO MANY into the 'club' and are now infighting for power and control... and you little people are simply 'collateral damage' if you interfere

Sleep well

top topics

<<   2 >>

join