It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IAEA: No Evidence That Iran Has Ever Had A Nuclear Weapons Program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Iran's Nuclear Threat Is A LIE

On 16 September, Newsweek disclosed that the major US intelligence agencies had reported to the White House that Iran's "nuclear status" had not changed since the National Intelligence Estimate of November 2007, which stated with "high confidence" that Iran had halted in 2003 the programme it was alleged to have developed. The International Atomic Energy Agency has backed this, time and again.

The current propaganda derives from Obama's announcement that the US is scrapping missiles stationed on Russia's border. This serves to cover the fact that the number of US missile sites is actually expanding in Europe and the "redundant" missiles are being redeployed on ships. The game is to mollify Russia into joining, or not obstructing, the US campaign against Iran. "President Bush was right," said Obama, "that Iran's ballistic missile programme poses a significant threat [to Europe and the US]." That Iran would contemplate a suicidal attack on the US is preposterous. The threat, as ever, is one-way, with the world's superpower virtually ensconced on Iran's borders.

Iran's crime is its independence. Having thrown out America's favourite tyrant, Shah Reza Pahlavi, Iran remains the only resource-rich Muslim state beyond US control. As only Israel has a "right to exist" in the Middle East, the US goal is to cripple the Islamic Republic. This will allow Israel to divide and dominate the Middle East on Washington's behalf, undeterred by a confident neighbour. If any country in the world has been handed urgent cause to develop a nuclear "deterrence", it is Iran.

www.rense.com...

Weep some more all you Iran-bashing, warmongering, no good for nothing, lying speculators/propagandists. I'll believe Iran has a nuclear weapons program when it is independently confirmed by three reputable sources, and we see the seismographs of the nuclear tests. NOT UNTIL.

LIERS!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Sounds like the same assessment they made before we invaded Iraq - Facts be damned - INVADE IRAN!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   
That's a lot of emotion with plenty of words, to combat the idea of Iran wanting to be a nuclear weapons owning nation, and all of those words can be blown out of the water by simply contemplating the Imamocracy's motivations.

[edit on 2009/10/7 by Aeons]

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
That's a lot of emotion with plenty of words, to combat the idea of Iran wanting to be a nuclear weapons owning nation, and all of those workds can be blown out of the water by simply contemplating the Imamocracy's motivations

Well by all means- you keep contemplating and speculating on Iran's motivations.
I will keep contemplating the facts, as known, by the IAEA and people like Scott Ritter (former UN nuclear weapons inspector). And let's just see who is doing the best job of denying ignorance here.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Originally posted by Aeons
That's a lot of emotion with plenty of words, to combat the idea of Iran wanting to be a nuclear weapons owning nation, and all of those workds can be blown out of the water by simply contemplating the Imamocracy's motivations

Well by all means- you keep contemplating and speculating on Iran's motivations.
I will keep contemplating the facts, as known, by the IAEA and people like Scott Ritter (former UN nuclear weapons inspector). And let's just see who is doing the best job of denying ignorance here.

Facts have a high standard to be met when running an agency that has the issues of the IAEA.

Let me give people reading an example - 30 years ago science thought they understood the human body. That was a FACT. FACT was that you could only support ideas that science had already proved, and supported.

Then they found several whole other systems in the body they weren't aware of - like the lympatic system. Well then that was now a FACT. They didn't (and still don't really) understand that system, but before its existence was a FACT that system still existed.

But there was several thousands of years of evidence to point to the lympatic system in the Orient. There was that all of those people who thought they understood the whole body of the human with SCIENCE and FACT, all of them had at some point actually SEEN lympatic fluids excreted on their own bodies at some point.

Lack of understood, well evidenced FACT doesn't negate existence of something - particularly when their is plenty of less rigourous data that outlines it.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Ok, yeah you win. I am now totally for an attack on Iran based upon your incredibly well researched and fact-presenting evidence that Iran has a billion nukes and is ready to kill us all. How could I have missed you incredible evidence? I guess I must be stupid. Converted by a propagandist! Whoopee!

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
So, why does Iran need mutliple nuclear energy facilities, and a uranium enrichment plant that is too small for the job of enrichment for energy purposes?

In your World, in which you are not promoting any propaganda.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Iran has stated many times that if they can increase their nuclear energy capabilities, it will allow them to increase oil exports- because they will have less of an internal consumption rate. That in turn, allows them to export more oil.

posted on Oct, 7 2009 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by Aeons

Iran has stated many times that if they can increase their nuclear energy capabilities, it will allow them to increase oil exports- because they will have less of an internal consumption rate. That in turn, allows them to export more oil.

Iran's major problems with export of hydrocarbons have nothing to do with their excessive use of those hydrocarbons.

Next argument.

Actually I have more.

Iran is also part of a cartel that intentionally limits supply so as to keep the price point higher. In other words, they produce too much.

[edit on 2009/10/7 by Aeons]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join