It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan discovers 'village' of white German al-Qaeda insurgents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Pakistan discovers 'village' of white German al-Qaeda insurgents

www.telegraph .co.uk

Investigators have discovered a "Jihadi village" of white German al-Qaeda insurgents, including Muslim converts, in Pakistan's tribal areas close to the Afghan border.

The village, in Taliban-controlled Waziristan, is run by the notorious al-Qaeda-affiliated Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan, which plots raids on Nato forces in Afghanistan.

A recruitment video presents life in the village as a desirable lifestyle choice with schools, hospitals, pharmacies and day care centers, all at a safe distance from the front.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Here we go again, white al-Qaeda. A whole town of al-Qaeda in Taliban controlled territory no less.

How do white Germans get into Taliban controlled territory in Afghanistan. My take on this is that this is a good old western intelligence operations center run by Al-CIAda and has been exposed to make us all realize that anyone can be a terrorist.

How convenient considering the warning Germany just got of a terror event as the election comes close.
Germany: Terror Alert as election nears

www.telegraph .co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Beefcake]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hang on just a second. Was not Uzbekistan in the news recently over stopping gas supplies to Kyrgyzstan? Isnt Kyrgyzstan a western friendly nation? Are both not in a strategic position?

How fitting that less than a week later a bunch of white german terrorists-to-be just happen to turn up.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
This was known to be happening. The various terrorist organizers put out the word they are looking for Western looking people with language and cultural knowledge to use as mules in regional cells.
They can operate less noticeably in Western milieus.

They obviously found some. The word is out the next big event is going to be in Germany.

Mike

[edit on 25-9-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Is it sad that my first thought was some sort of remnant Nazi stronghold left over from WWII, now devolved into a simple terrorist cell?

What, don't look at me like that!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Another funny thing is apparently Germany is not in favor of sanctions on Iran. Britain, France and the US are on board but not Germany.

Time: Will Germany Bolt Obama's Iran Sanctions Coalition

...support may also be waning in at least one quarter on which the U.S. had been counting: European and American sources tell TIME that Germany is unlikely to support tougher sanctions unless those have the backing of the entire European Union, dramatically complicating President Barack Obama's diplomatic challenge

If you are not on board with a New World Order Agenda you get punished. So the best way to "encourage" Germany to understand the urgency in the world is to give em a good old western funded terror attack.

The people will be scared they will be told about Iran funding terror and bam Germany will support the sanctions.

Check Mate.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
....because no one white would EVER convert to another religion, or marry across cultural boundaries.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Well, no. It's just odd to find a community of Germans living in freaking Waziristan. It's like finding an enclave of Hawai'ians living around a Saharan oasis. Things that make you go "huh?"

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
....because no one white would EVER convert to another religion, or marry across cultural boundaries.

Oh come on we are talking about Taliban controlled area of Afghanistan?
Firstly it is not an easy place to get to you don't just get a plane and a cab lol

Secondly why in teh world would they let any white guys in why would they trust them and not think that they were US or Nato agents trying to infiltrate. I guess they do advanced background checks from caves. Or they do them in Germany then the guys fly out and they get in a van and freely drive right into Taliban territory. Gimme a Break

All that aside this is more about a confluence of events.
1. Germany not down with Iran sanctions.
2. German Election threats of Terror from Al Ciada
3. They just find a white German terror cell.

How convienient.

Marrying into cultures is so irrelevant your post should actually be dubbed off topic

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beefcake
Firstly it is not an easy place to get to you don't just get a plane and a cab lol

Dude. It's Afghanistan, on the border with Pakistan. I guarantee you, this is the easiest place in the world to catch a cab!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by Beefcake

Dude. It's Afghanistan, on the border with Pakistan. I guarantee you, this is the easiest place in the world to catch a cab!

Haha i see what you did there. Brown people and cabs.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 04:55 PM
link   
People who live in this area, many of them can quite easily pass for "white" because they are CAUCASIANS.

Many Pashtuns are light haired, and light eyed.

Now that we've done that.

People travel. People used to travel to this area all the time for tourism.

These groups don't hate whites. They hate kafir. That's you. Having people see the sense in coming to submission of Allah would be encouraged.

I think you might have bought into the "great white devil" thing a little too far.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I learned a long time ago that the Main Stream News Media actually speaks in a code called the exact opposite!

What ever they report just switch it around to the exact opposite and you will have either the truth or something very, very close to it.

Basically though the Main Stream Media runs a Three Ring Circus.

The more they can bombard you with at one time the less likely it is you will see the slight of hand and misdirection and the tricks and illusions employed.

I salute the story not for it's truthfulness but it's uniqueness!

I am looking for it's follow up story a convent of White Carmelite Italian Nuns discovered at Mecca!

Just say no to government propoganda!

Read a Harlequin Romance instead!

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Here have a lollipop.

Good stuff.

new topics

top topics

join