It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahousaht Aboriginal people get sick after vaccine, sickness spreading.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandletlive
Hardly genocide! I thought people on ATS where suppose to back things with facts and reputable sources. I am new, maybe I dont get it.

Maybe I missed it, but I didnt see anyone claim this was genocide. I saw people ask why the gov't would want to commit genocide, but i didnt see anyone actually say this was, in fact, a genocide.

you're new. Its ok.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Donnie Darko
"Why would they want to commit genocide against the few Native Americans who are left? Maybe because they're the only people who can teach the non-natives how to survive when TSHTF? "

Its Implied! I see you registered September 8, 2009.

Yes i am childish at times.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by liveandletlive]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
DOUGLAS SPOTTED EAGLE

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 043030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Donnie Darko
"Why would they want to commit genocide against the few Native Americans who are left? Maybe because they're the only people who can teach the non-natives how to survive when TSHTF? "

I see you registered September 8, 2009. Maybe you should pay more attention!!!!!!

Actually, I registered my NEW SCREENNAME on that date. Nice try though.

Come on man, read the post. "WHY WOULD THEY WANT TO...."

Nowhere in there does it accuse that it is what is actually happening. READING COMPREHENSION, BUD.

Well played.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Its implied. Thank you.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The best thing native peoples could do is be self sufficient and less reliant on the government. That is how they get you. They get you by becoming dependent on them.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Actually it does. "Why would they" you didnt finish the sentence "want to committ genocide". He then answers his own question by stating why they might want to. Its implied.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Its implied. Thank you.

No, you inferred it. BIG difference.

point is, discussing ideas does not mean you are passing something off as fact.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I want to say our local news paper said this swine flu peaked in the spring and now is on the down turn,

then the next day the paper said, Health care workers fighting taking vaccine, and are being forced to take it.

[edit on 043030p://bTuesday2009 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I thought we where only allowed one screen name. What happened to the other one?

Oh yes, please turn this into a TOS issue. Good deflection. For the record, one line posts arent allowed either.

You dont need to know what happened to the other one. Needless to say, it isnt active.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by captaintyinknots]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Well then, I better make sure I get past this one....................................>
Ok. If only I knew what TOS stood for...Ill just assume your previous screen name was infected with swine flu in a conspiracy to commit genocide against tribal screen names in Canada. That ok?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Well then, I better make sure I get past this one....................................>
Ok. If only I knew what TOS stood for...Ill just assume your previous screen name was infected with swine flu in a conspiracy to commit genocide against tribal screen names in Canada. That ok?

Lol. Awesome. Someone who agreed to something that didnt bother to figure out what it means. I guess that about sums this one up.

TOS=Terms Of Service.

You can assume all you want. In fact, you already have been. Why stop now.

Once again, the point is, these topics are about discussion. Discussing an idea does not mean you aer passing it off as fact. THEORY friend. The word is THEORY.

How do you suppose we cover a topic without discussing hypotheticals?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Are terms of service inferred or implied?
oops... Better keep going.....
Im cool with hypotheticals but the thread was started based on someone hypotheticaly taking a story and hypotheticaly lieing to infer that genocide was taking place through vaccines. Not saying its not possible but why cant people stick to good info and make reasonable hypothesis. I get sick of the " look, its an alien, no thats just my hand in a sock". Know what I mean?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Lol. Awesome. Someone who agreed to something that didnt bother to figure out what it means. I guess that about sums this one up.

I also got married. I guess I should have read the TOS!
Kidding, I love my X wife.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Are terms of service inferred or implied?
oops... Better keep going.....
Im cool with hypotheticals but the thread was started based on someone hypotheticaly taking a story and hypotheticaly lieing to infer that genocide was taking place through vaccines. Not saying its not possible but why cant people stick to good info and make reasonable hypothesis. I get sick of the " look, its an alien, no thats just my hand in a sock". Know what I mean?

Terms of service are neither. Keep digging.

Lol, you really dont get it, do you. The person that wrote about genocide wasnt inferring, you were. He simply made a statement. You inferred meaning behind it and took it and ran.

Nobody lied here. You are the one that is WAY off track.

No I dont know what you mean. i dont think it is out there whatsoever to connect the dots and think that for one reason or another, these natives have been targeted. More than likely it is a way to track mutations of the disease. But we have no FACT as far as the reasoning, hence the hypothesizing.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Terms of service are neither. Keep digging.

Lol, you really dont get it, do you. The person that wrote about genocide wasnt inferring, you were. He simply made a statement. You inferred meaning behind it and took it and ran.

Nobody lied here. You are the one that is WAY off track.

No I dont know what you mean. i dont think it is out there whatsoever to connect the dots and think that for one reason or another, these natives have been targeted. More than likely it is a way to track mutations of the disease. But we have no FACT as far as the reasoning, hence the hypothesizing.

The op says (by the way, what the heck does op stand for?).......

"On the face of things, it appears that flu vaccinations are causing a sickness that is being deliberately aimed at aboriginal people across Canada, and this sickness will be fatal: a fact acknowledged by the Canadian government by their “routine” sending of body bags to these Indian villages."

What should I infer from "deliberately aimed" and "a fact"? Where does it say that they received vaccines and how does the Canadian government "acknowledge" this fact by sending body bags to villages. Its a "lie" when you make it up not a hypothesis!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   

"On the face of things, it appears that flu vaccinations are causing a sickness that is being deliberately aimed at aboriginal people across Canada, and this sickness will be fatal: a fact acknowledged by the Canadian government by their “routine” sending of body bags to these Indian villages."

What should I infer from "deliberately aimed" and "a fact"? Where does it say that they received vaccines and how does the Canadian government "acknowledge" this fact by sending body bags to villages. Its a "lie" when you make it up not a hypothesis!

Op=original post/er.

In the OP, it says "it appears..." the author is stating that THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED FACT. I'm not trying to be rude, but are you young? Basic reading skills seem to be lacking here, and while I am a teacher, I dont really feel like giving english lessons all day.

The origional article is also an op ed piece, meaning it is opinion editorial.

the articles are out there that confirm that they have been given the anti-viral. Multiple sources have popped up today that confirm the natives are getting sick.

bottom line, you missed the point, and are now taking the article and trying to make your argument. unfortuantely, that has nothing to do with what I said. I simply stated that no one in the thread called this genocide. Which they didnt. You are still wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

OMG That was absolutely Beautiful. Thank you for sharing it with us!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Op=original post/er.

In the OP, it says "it appears..." the author is stating that THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED FACT. I'm not trying to be rude, but are you young? Basic reading skills seem to be lacking here, and while I am a teacher, I dont really feel like giving english lessons all day.

The origional article is also pathetic, meaning it is opinion editorial.

the articles are out there that confirm that they have been given the anti-viral. Multiple sources have popped up today that confirm the natives are getting sick.

bottom line, you missed the point, and are now taking the article and trying to make your argument. unfortuantely, that has nothing to do with what I said. I simply stated that no one in the thread called this genocide. Which they didnt. You are still wrong.

So then what your saying is if I said

" On the face of things, it appears that that you suck as an english teacher because your rhetoric is causing a sickness that is being deliberately aimed at unacquainted people on ATS , and this sickness will be fatal: a fact acknowledged by the ATS moderators by their “routine” deletion of your user names."

would you concider that an op ed piece, meaning it is opinion editorial or that THIS IS NOT A CONFIRMED FACT?

You said "the articles are out there that confirm that they have been given the anti-viral. Multiple sources have popped up today that confirm the natives are getting sick."

The op didnt say "anti-viral", he said Vaccine.

"it appears that flu vaccinations are causing a sickness that is being deliberately aimed at aboriginal people"

Site the article that states "vaccinations are causing sickness that is being deliberately aimed at aboriginal people.

To say its a hypothisis or an an op ed piece is pathetic! If I say Obama was responsible for killing thousands of white people because he took over GM and now people are dying in car crashes then according to you, its an op ed (noun - a newspaper page devoted to signed articles by commentators, essayists, humorists, etc., of varying viewpoints) rather than a lie. To insinuate that they received vaccines and that those vaccines where causing the illness was a lie!! None of the sited sources commented on villagers being given vaccines or that vaccines where responsible. They clearly state that the villagers where infected with the h1n1 flu.

But thats just my opinion.

P.S. You said

"The origional article is also pathetic, meaning it is opinion editorial.

I agree.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join