It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions for 9/11 Debunkers Re: Twin Towers' Destruction.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Watcher-In-The-Shadows

No what he's describing is that level just exploding, as seen in the videos, simultaneously, in all directions, a massive explosive ejection, of that level of the building, to be followed by the top section of the building, and then continuing, yes, to explode, all the way down, explosively ejecting the entire building material, in a fountain-like cascade, all the way to the ground without any appreciable loss of momentum, and to within maybe 4-6 seconds max, of absolute freefall. That's why I call the official story about it "the foot of God hypothesis", but alas there is no official story about it, instead, the government offering nothing more than a collapse initiation hypothesis. In other words, what actually occured, in terms of the destruction itself, was never dealt with, in either the FEMA or NIST reports, except to say that what ensued was simply "automatic and inevitable" ("as seen in the videos") - ASSUMING the cause, in advance - while completely IGNORING all the testimony, and all the first hand reports and accounts, solidifying the official story and public myth, as fast as possible, right out of the gate (after all, we "WERE attacked right?") and erasing down the "memory hole" something that is nevertheless still preserved in history ie: the reporting at the scene, as well as, the first hand accounts of what was actually experienced, WHEN IT HAPPENED.

The MYTH is that the buildings "collapsed" naturally due to fire and impact damage around the level of plane impact (when we know these buildings were designed to withstand just such an impact, and did, for an hour or so), each floor because of weight loading, successively crushing, like an accordian, the remaining length of steel structure.

I do believe we have already shown very clearly and in no uncertain terms, that the official story about what happened, is in fact, rendered in stark reality, nothing but a MYTH, of the most heinous kind, and by God it WILL be remembered as such, once history is allowed to catch up, with the reality of it, and the mass media seen clearly as the propoganda machine that it can be made to be.

There's a lot of blame and shame to go around, partly because of the lack of outcry I suppose - although the 9/11 truth movement community has been SCREAMING out loud about this now for years and years - and there still sits the reality, and the truth about it, unaccounted for, two wars still going on, indefinitely..

It's a historical horror and nightmare - but it must be seen for what it is in history, and then it's power is retained, but in an altogether different contextual framework, now in service to the individual, and to the innocent average American citizen, who was sacrificed without their permission or knowledge, on 9/11, for the cause of empire, and global hegemony.

It's a disgrace, a crime, and a lie, of almost boundless proportions, the official story about 911 is, and we MUST face it and face up to it, to the truth of it.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaPoint

Ah, so you are saying no dust and no debris could possibly have been kicked out in the scenario I mentioned?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
This is just SUCH an important issue, and it's so important, historically, that we come to see it for what it really was, so that it can serve something of value, for the sake fo the victims themselves.

I agree completely. I watched 9/11 unfold on live TV, I've spent so much time studying what happened that day since then, and I still had never heard many/most of the testimonies in these videos until I watched them.

This was the first time I'd even heard of smoke filling a subway, or someone thinking that subway trains had collided. So many people experienced things like this and they just fall through the cracks, and take so long to re-discover, it just goes to show how much we really know about this day, even after having talked about it for so long.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaPoint
South Tower Pre-collapse ground shake - still more proof of explosions

video.google.com...#

How does Watcher_IN_The Shadows reconcile this video evidence of pre-collapse ground shaking, with those 9/11 Oral History testimonies from on the scene first hand eyewitnesses to the actual event?

I'm very curious about that.. ?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Considering I can't watch videos on this computer? Nothing much. And were you directing your questions to me or ???? ?

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i'm so sick and tired of this stuff . . . why is there even a debate over this?

Anyone with just a little common sense and who isn't brainwashed knows the buildings were blown up.

I knew it within the first few seconds of hearing the the towers collapsed. I was freaking 14 at the time and i had more common sense than most people.

The trade centers did not collapse, they EXPLODED. It's ridiculously obvious and i truly question the sanity of anyone who denies it. (i question my own as well . . .)

Sorry, i'm normally pretty level headed when it comes to these forums but it's so absurd that i'm frustrated at this point.

When i try telling a OS believer that the towers were blown up and they've been deceived, they look at me like they're a catholic who was just told that the pope is satin. Do you know why Catholics hold on to their faith in light of the overwhelming evidence that the pope is not a telephone to G*d? The same reason why Americans believe the 9-11 Commission report and OS.

THEY'RE BRAINWASHED.

prayers - self programming- pledge of allegiance (MANDATORY IN SCHOOL)

confession/all knowing G*d - no privacy/paranoia - patriot act

catholic school - blatant brainwashing - public school

communion- gratification - graduation (what a joke)

laws - codes that inhibit your actions - the law

clergy - those who uphold the codes - police

hell - punishment - prison

excommunication - if you attempt to break free from your brainwashing - treason

a threat- what you're considered if you're not brainwashed - a threat

there are so many parallels it's insane . . .

There was a movie that came to mind as i was writing this "list". If you haven't seen Equilibrium and you agree with what i'm saying, you'll love it. Or even if you don't agree with what i'm saying. WATCH IT- it might just change your view of the world.

If you're a catholic and i've offended you, i apologize. Replace the catholic words with Scientology words if it will make you feel better.

Sure it might be comforting to believe the pope talks to G*d, and sure it might be comforting to believe that your government wouldn't purposely kill thousands of it's own people for power.

But hey, it's time to stop living in a fantasy world and accept the cold hard truth.

again i apologize . . . i'm not normally this hard on people . . .

*edited to quell some of my more bold and unwarranted statements.*

[edit on 10/3/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

You cannot watch or download videos on your computer in this day and age? What are you running, a Commador 64?

I find that hard to believe..!

So you've never SEEN all the videos of the twin tower's destruction then..?

And I was beginning to think that you might have been "cointelpro"!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Jphish. I respect your opinion and you should know that. But, kindly, leave attacking me out of it if you please. Could go into a massively insulting rant like you just did and feel justified in doing so but I do not. Please extend me the same courtesy.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by Watcher-In-The-Shadows]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Hey c'mon you can't use this fact as a proof against the existence of God! I happen to like God. Leave God out ot this!

It must have been from mentioning "The Foot of God Hypothesis"..

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

1) Cannot watch now does NOT mean never have.
2) Offices do tend to block certain things to protect bandwidth.
3) Stop jumping to conclusions please.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Sorry, it's just that you look so tough and dangerous in your avatar! I assumed that at the very least you could play video! Sorry..

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

huh? i wasn't attacking you, i didn't even know you had posted in this thread, i read the OP and made my post. If you are catholic, that's news to me.

i'm a little pissed, but i'm not attacking anyone. I've had a really frustrating day and i'm at the end of my rope when it comes to entertaining beliefs that I BELIEVE to be the result of brainwashing.

i had just gotten off the phone with my grandmother who after 70 years is no longer a catholic, and I saw parallels between her old mentality of trusting her church over everything and people who trust unwaveringly in their government. I made an allegory of sorts and went with it.

I'm sorry again if i offended or will offend anyone with my crass remarks. Take it with a grain of salt if you must . . .

Sorry to the OP too, i'm not trying to "hijack"(pun intended) or sidetrack your thread.

Note: I edited my original post slightly, to more accurately reflect my feelings on the subject.

[edit on 10/3/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Don't worry about it, I appreciate your contribution and simple clarity of rational thought and observation. It's refreshing. Please keep participating if you like. I only wish more people would weigh in on it - the issue is of such HUGE importance, both to our time and future history looking back on it.

Some day, everyone will say the very same thing that you just said in a nutshell, and they'll exclaim in astonishment - HOW DID THEY NOT SEE IT?!!!

Not good news for the likes of Zelikow, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and the boys, including Gates (who wrote the originating script for it with Zelikow).

But it will be seen and understood for what it was, since it was just too brazen, and their faith (the perp's) in their ability to completely hijack and redirect history itself, misguided, even delusional and the very height of arrogance.

Brainwashed - that's the right word, and the word future generations will use, from generation to generation, to refer to the experiencing generation of this, the principal, formative event of the beginning of the 21st century; 9/11, aka "September 11th, 2001" a day, which WILL live in infamy, in more ways than one.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Not Catholic and neither am I brainwashed. I welcome your opinion and in the past have valued it very much. But in this case I think you are dead wrong.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

I wish I had glowing eyes, not yellow though I'd prefer red. That would be neat and would mess with a lot of people. Which is something I enjoy doing at times.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Well I must say you as an entity are very shiney and serve as an excellent foil when you get called out into the light.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

that's fine; i've been wrong before.

just sharing my thoughts in a sloppy manner because i'm agitated.

sorry, but that is my sad excuse and i apologize.

i'm normally a bit more organized and much more reserved when sharing my views.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

All is well. No harm done. I know how you are feeling most likely. As recent events have not been kind to me in RL either. We all have our blow ups.

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I make a most excellent hat!
Get it? Foil? Tin foil?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   

How ironic.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join