It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well I'm not new, but this little guy is!! (I'm now a father!! :D )

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   
i'd like to introduce to you my very first child, Eli Hunter Smith!

born 9/19/09, at 9:17am
7lbs-14oz; 21in.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abd1447d86be.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/662a5455088a.jpg[/atsimg]

the proud poppa...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/22458bffc353.jpg[/atsimg]

...and here he is with my wife, Lindsay.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9d80d7cf503.jpg[/atsimg]

i just thought i'd let you guys know, as i'm very excited, and worried to death!!

never mind the fact that i just got laid-off last wednesday, and i'm without any job right now. nevermind that there's a possibility of mandatory swine flu vaccinations next month, and i'm scared to death that they'll make him one. and forget about the fact that i'm as broke as one can get right now, with rent coming up, and my car payment's already automatically been withdrawn from my banking account...

oh yeah, and i stopped smoking cigarettes finally after 7 years straight!

well, i'm happy either way right now, but it's not gonna be easy, and i'm glad that i can brag to everyone that i'm a daddy now!

oh yeah, he did a lot of gymnastics in the womb, too...
here's his knotted umbilical cord!

thanks for allowing me to share this, ATS, and maybe one day you'll see an adrenochrome, jr. or something!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by adrenochrome]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Wow!! He's beautiful, and congratulations to you and Lindsay. Don't fret about the bad stuff...it will all work out. Just stay happy and expect more good things. I don't mean that to be patronising, but with all the new stuff in you life, you're already blessed.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Congrats! Only cool dudes are born in September...
Very important - with options of finally get some sleep or come to ATS, choose ATS. Sleep is overrated.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Congratulations to you and your wife my friend! I hope everything else works out for the best as well, things have a way of working out in the long run.

PS: I am trying to stop smoking myself right now, congrats on quitting.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Excellent and congrats

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
congratulations mang, glad hes healthy and the mother is fine. you must b excited as hell given the circumstances and yet ur still happy. good for you. cause money shouldnt matter...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Congratulations... I'm not sure, but I think this is the first ATS Introduction of this kind...

Just be sure to tell Eli that old Uncle Mirth is busting his poo flinging butt to make sure that he's not destined to a life of servitude paying off the debt we are incurring now.

When his birthday rolls around and he get's this, you can bet it was me... Mirthful Me..

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Hi Eli!
and grats mom and pop!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Congratulations.
He is absolutely beautiful.

um....I didn't see the ATS written on his t-shirt anywhere.

What a beautiful family you have.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Congrats Mom and Pop!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Wonderful news and such a joy to you and your wife.

Don't worry about the rest. Get on unemployment, call family for help with rent. Rely on the people that love you both (all 3 of you now). Ask for help!

Take time to enjoy your little one.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hey look at that ... hi little fella.

www.technovelgy.com...

Congrats buddy.

could have done without the cord pic during lunch though

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hello little Eli!! Welcome to the world!!

Congrats to you and your wife, your new addition is truly amazing and adorable!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Awww! Congratulations!!

I just gave birth to my first son last year (almost 2 years now) and I'm still adjusting to the wonderful (and often stressful) joys of being a parent!

You'll NEVER know a love as powerful as that which you have for your child.. at least I never have.. (its the most amazing feeling!)

Congrats again and don't fret.. life is really here FOR us, whether we are aware of it now or not.

- Mea

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wow, a brand spankin' new crumb snatcher. Congrats on such a beautiful family.

Remember to teach him to not play in the roads, always trust fat cooks, and to deny ignorance. those things should take him pretty far.

/daydreams about my twins.

[edit on 9/21/09 by IconoclasticTalamasca]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Congratulations

May she grow to be happy (and rich so she can support you when you're old and doddery
)

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
Congratulations

May she grow to be happy (and rich so she can support you when you're old and doddery
)

Pssst... She's a he...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Congrats...

Enjoy your little one...he is precious.

thanks so much for sharing with us...Its nice to see some happy news nowadays....

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Congrats!!! on the new born he is beautiful and I am happy for you I know how it is when you have you first born man (nothing outshines that time in 1z life). Also I read you are having some troubles w/ work and $$$$ man just PRAY TO GOD he can hear your prayers it just takes time for your prayer to make it to the top of the list. As far as your swine flu H1N1 fears just keep your family close and follow you survival instinct to protect them. Many of us have children and understand your fears just try not to let them overwhelm you too much and enjoy your new bundle of joy and hope. *GOD BLESS FRIEND*

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Awwwwwww, a sweet little baby boy. Congratulations to you!!!!! You will have many years of laughter and love with this little one.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Night Star]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join