It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine & Detention Official Docs...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
The "Pandemic" is going to be cover for the financial implosion that will happen. It would be very easy for banks to have a holiday if the president said it was being done in order to keep people from infecting each other for a few days. You'll still be able to use your ATM card, but this way they can at one swell swoop fix all of the banks (when I mean fix I mean consolidate them) without causing any market tumbles, but I don't think it will go that smoothly I really don't.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Did You Know?

The most hyped up pandemic, SARS had a 9.6% mortality rate, yet only affected ie: killed) 774 people worldwide?

The Common Flu kills 36,000 people each year in the US on average?

The Common Flu affects 5%-20% of the population, in the US this means 15 - 60 million people are affected in the US?

There have been only 436 cases WORLDWIDE of the Avian bird Flu (H5N1) and a mortality rate of 60%?

Did You Know the ingredient list of the vaccine you have taken or are about to take (you should)?

That the pro-vaccination for your baby before the age of two website, www.ecbt.org... is "made possible through an unrestricted, educational grant from Sanofi Pasteur." A $43,000,000,000 company?

[edit on 21-9-2009 by battlestargalactica]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tail-Eater
I hope this is not what i think it is.

Recently I was told, my base is doing mandatory H1N1 vaccinations come December. Its a shame its come to this.

Tail-Eater: If you are still on this thread, I found this link regards to the military:

H1N1 vaccination to be required for US military

Sep 2, 2009 (CIDRAP News) – Vaccination against the pandemic H1N1 influenza will be required for all uniformed US military personnel, with the immunizations starting in early October, the Department of Defense (DoD) announced yesterday.

In a news release, Army Lt. Col. Wayne Hachey, the department's director of preventive medicine, said vaccination will be mandatory for uniformed personnel and will be available to all military family members who want it.

DoD expects to receive 1 million doses of the vaccine in early October and another 1.7 million doses later in the month, the release said.

First in line for the vaccine will be healthcare workers, deploying troops, those serving on ships and submarines, and new recruits, according to DoD.

"Any place where we take a lot of people, squash them all together and get them nice and close and put them under stressful conditions will get the vaccine," Hachey said.

To distribute the vaccine, he said, the military will use its usual seasonal flu vaccine distribution chain, a system in use for decades.

He noted that a decision is still awaited on whether each person will need one dose or two. "The assumption right now is that people will need two doses, 21 days apart. That may change," he said. Federal officials are awaiting early results of clinical trials for guidance on the number of doses.

DoD already has seasonal flu vaccine and will begin giving the immunizations soon, Hachey said. "That has been our message to immunizers: to try and get as many people as they can immunized against the season flu early."

The civilian immunization program for H1N1 is expected to start in mid October.

See also:

Sep 1 DoD press release

www.defenselink.mil...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Here is a bit of common sense and the problem with the voluntary quarantine order: What does a person do about things like food and bills? If you lock a person up, that means they are not getting any income in, and the means to survive is just blocked. So even if a person was quarantined at home, they will have to leave to get food from say a market or even get the essentials for survival.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That was the first question that came to mind. Unless you have stocked up on supplies you are pretty much in trouble.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by die_another_day

That is hilarious

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Good points, if you need to quarantine yourself due to an order, but you are however unable to provide food for you and your family for the length of time required, perhaps it is then that you are forced to a detention center.

Voluntary quarantine sounds good on paper, but this means you are adhering to sta within your home at all times until over, do you think that everyone will follow these orders or will some go out out of necessity? I don't think voluntary quaratine will be used by the gov, but will instead use detention centers for these reasons...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Wasn't Massachusetts the first state to jump on this crazy bandwagon??

www.mass.gov...

Add this to the already shockingly growing list we got. S&F OP! Great idea putting all of this information together!!!

-Sliadon

Edit: I originally put MSM stories, not the Official Document

[edit on 9/21/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by battlestargalactica

Being in the military we are usually given a battery of vaccinations, immunizations etc.

From past experience, our supervisors are given a roster of personal from our respective areas. From this its the basic "go get your shot, have them sign you off, and come back and sign off the roster"

Now if the case changes and we are given the shot in one sitting, I don't have much choice but to delay it by one of two things.
Go on leave for the day we are expected to be vaccinated or make an appointment to another unit for something unrelated. For example, making an appointment to optometry the day of mass vaccinations. Those in themselves are extremely unreliable.

If the latter happens, I'll wait to see what effects of the vaccination are visible and ask around to what my fellow members are "feeling"

In all honesty, I don't have much of a choice in any regards and plan on using said methods above, or asking the nurse to sign me off regardless of my vaccination or not.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

How do we know that the 1918 pandemic wasnt planned? Fed created in 1913; pandemic 1918.

Just saying.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Ok you guy's need to read more of the other posts on ATS-It explains what FEMA is really getting ready for and it is not this fake swine flu scare.............KMG

[edit on 21-9-2009 by kissmygrits]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i think the main thing to get about this thread is that we are being infringed of civil liberty and freedom to choos what is good for our own health. You cannot possibly be forced to take any kind of vaccine, no matter the situation is, you have the freedom to choose for as long as your thoughts are coherant and you can move around. A doctor in a hospital has no right to inject you with anything, at any time you have the right to choose how you want to care for your own personal life.
This is what we must not forget and spread around, the freedom to choose what is good for our personal health.

I can say that in my entire 28years of life, i've never received a flu vaccine, neither did my parents or grand parents, we are all still here today, and that partly because of our freedom to choose.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Could someone please explain the necessity of this ??
www.ojp.usdoj.gov...

Page CRS-2

Finally, the health department may issue segregation orders which require the separation of an entire group of people from the general population. Quarantine orders may extend to any persons who come into contact with the infected individual.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by libertytoall]

[edit on 22-9-2009 by libertytoall]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here's a good link for you folks -

www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com...

When discussing the vaccine, Tamiflu, Relenza etc - it is worth googling 'Squalene' and 'Thimerasol'. All I will say is Mercury.

It is also worth looking up the people behind these drugs and the vaccine. Google companies like 'Roche', 'Baxter', 'Medimmune' and the Donald Rumsfeld link. Then I recommend reading about the clinical trials of the vaccine that involved massive hair loss, and the similarities between these treatments and those received by sufferers of Gulf War Syndrome.

This is quite an easy subject to research guys and gals.

The Para.

[edit on 22-9-2009 by Parallex]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All I know is that this doesnt seem right, and I know of a group of people who arnt going to get vaccinated and arnt going to no camp. With that being said I suggest getting together with some of your closest freinds who wont laugh at you and have a plan ready. I already have, we got a map of our town and those surrounding it, and plotted important locations and such on them i.e: Food, Medical, Communications, and Gerneral resources. I mean even if nothing happens then your safe you know..

------------------------------------------------------------------------
To Defend, To Preserve, With Honor.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I don't know I just cannot seem to get that worked up over this quarantine/detention conspiracy. These guys couldn't even run a simple program like Cash For Clunkers in any type of organized manner. Not to mention how effective thier roadblocks and checkpoints have been in Iraq and Afghanistan, and lets face it they don't have the highway systems to deal with like they would here. Honestly could you see them trying to throw a checkpoint down on any of the countries 10 lane freeways? It would last about 15 minutes, and how many people can they possibly stop or pull over that just run it? The first 50? the first 100? Because I know for a fact as impatient as people are in traffic after about 3 hours of highway congestion NOBODY is stopping. And the poor guys that would be assigned posts there would need some heavy dosages of prozac, even a telemarketing job would be less stressful than dealing with 100,000 po'd motorist. You guys act like you've never driven the rush hour grind.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HumilityIsKey

O cmon now don't dumb me down. The government may seem disorganized - and is at times - but do you think it all is an accident? Katrina lack of response for 6 days? Muddled war in Iraq, still there 'fighting' and losing...gee we need more troops or we are gonna lose...oooppps...dropped the ball on that one, eh...yes all accidental and poor planning?

A checkpoint like you describe may be chaos the first few days or weeks, however the one thing this government does is throw man, machine and resource at the problem or intent and will get the job done if desired.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Throw a few dozen tanks on that ten lane highway blocking all but one lane and you'll see people stopping for the check point real fast.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Good work. I am adding the link for my home state. Please feel free to repost further up the thread especially if you sticky it.

North Carolina Isolation Order

www2a.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:25 PM
link   
All of the actions are for the upcoming Martial Law that our Government will impose through FEMA. Those FEMA camps are there for a reason and about 75% of Americans will see the side of them. The question is....will it be like when Hitler ruled Germany?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join