It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quarantine & Detention Official Docs...

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I wanted to assemble all of the docs that I've found that involve detention of US citizens due to quarantine in various states.

Please add any docs that you may find to this thread.

Is this the governing document outlining the constitutionality of detention and isolation?
www.ojp.usdoj.gov...

• State of Washington, "VOLUNTARY ISOLATION/QUARANTINE AGREEMENT"
    Voluntary detention, what is this all about, this doc does not look like the person in volunteering for detention at all...
    www.doh.wa.gov...

• State of Florida, "QUARANTINE DETENTION ORDER"
    www2a.cdc.gov...

• Here is a handy GENERIC form "to be printed local health dept letterhead", cool, so handy:
    www.rabies.ncdhhs.gov...

• Iowa, "Facility Quarantine Order"
    www2a.cdc.gov...

• Homeland Security DHS, "Pandemic Influenza Plan" 2005 Report
    www.hhs.gov...

• Oregon, "Pandemic Influenza Plan" 2006
    www.oregon.gov...

• NYC "H5N1 Pandemic Influenza
    Preparation and Response Plan"
    /nreglq

• Washington DC, Detention Order (see page 24)
    dchealth.dc.gov...

-----------------------------------------------------
    Original Post and Links from burntheships, reposted and thank you for the links!
    -----------------------------------------------------

Iowa

Facility Quarantine

www2a.cdc.gov...

Iowa Home Quarantine

www2a.cdc.gov...

Iowa Home Isolation Order

www2a.cdc.gov...

Florida

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by battlestargalactica]
    Corrected NYC link...
    Added links from burntheships...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by battlestargalactica]

• posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:05 PM
    link   
    reply to post by battlestargalactica

I say this thread should be sticky'ed. We can add on states as we get the info.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
    link   
    reply to post by lucentenigma

Thank you, I know there are more docs out there lets start posting the links all!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:29 PM
    link   
    The NY link is broken, but other then that, I am backing these docs up on my own server as a Mirror.

Will post link soon.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:38 PM
    link   
    I have some to add:

Iowa

Facility Quarantine

www2a.cdc.gov...

Iowa Home Quarantine

www2a.cdc.gov...

Iowa Home Isolation Order

www2a.cdc.gov...

Florida

www.scribd.com...

www.scribd.com...

[edit on 21-9-2009 by burntheships]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:03 PM
    link   
    reply to post by patmac

Edited to fix the NYC link..thank you for the headsup

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:58 PM
    link   
    LOL

the florida form is like madlibs

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:06 PM
    link   

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:32 PM
    link   
    So what is everyone doing to prepare for this possible swine flu outbreak and/or "pandemic"? I know I am not taking any vaccine as I'm sure many (most) are similarly...

Have any looked into the virus fighting drugs like tamiflu or relenza (sp)? Antibiotics don't work of course (AB's are for bacteria...) any other insights?

Thanks for the contributions...

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:35 PM
    link   
    I hope this is not what i think it is.

Recently I was told, my base is doing mandatory H1N1 vaccinations come December. Its a shame its come to this.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:40 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Tail-Eater

It is getting quite crazy and scary indeed. Try to find out some more on the mandatory vaccinations, ask around to see what others are doing, other bases are in similar situation, etc.

If it comes down to it, will you take the vaccination? Will you lie to yourself and take the vaccination, telling yourself is is safe and ok?

Thanks for the post!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:41 PM
    link   
    All Tamiflu and Relenza do is supposedly curtail the virus' ability to transmit itself. That's why they are called 'anti-virals', they do squat against the symptoms of Flu.

The problem with both drugs, is that their side effects are worse than the illness itself, and they don't work. The average success rate in pill form, which is the prescribed method of innoculation here in the UK is around 10%. Intravenous Injection takes this up to around 45% I think. Neither are good statistics.

This is not to mention the quite frankly evil components that these two drugs have inside them.

Don't take either of them.

The Para.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:47 PM
    link   
    reply to post by Parallex

Thanks Para for the info. Is there anything to take or do to try to protect against any possible effects (if this does come down)? Keeping healthly and eating heathly, keeping the immune system up is of course a good idea to guard, but anything else?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:13 PM
    link   

So what do you suggest should be done? The government clearly is aware of and planning in the event of worst case scenario - that's what they are supposed to do. In the event that the the general population is in danger of widespread infection what would your plan be? Should the government just stand around and do nothing like in New Orleans? Just sayin.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:14 PM
    link   

what is this evil component that you speak of?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:19 PM
    link   

Stay away from Tamiflu and all anti-bacterial. I just read a very interesting email from a canadian authour who seems to have done tons of research, however the mail is all in french (which i can read but not enough time to translate) but i'll gladly send it to anyone who wants it.
    Pretty much, it says that the tamiflu could work as an active ingredient to make the h1n1 vacine deadly. Bcs h1n1 is composed ot 2 strains of avian, 2 strains of swine and 1 strain of thecommon flu, it sounds like a deadly cocktail once used with tamiflu. This would be what creates the massive vaccination because everyone who would be vaccinated and take tamiflu would die and the WHO in turns will say that h1n1 is deadlier than in the springs...
    just what i read from the email i got,and like i said i'll gladly share with those of you who can read french or have time to translate or have it translated.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:39 PM
    link   

Originally posted by mrsoul2009

what is this evil component that you speak of?

I don't know if you've checked out alex collier's new video, he's saying it has components to further alter and destroy our DNA. Basically I wouldn't even consider for a second getting this vaccine.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:10 PM
    link   
    My Brother-in-Law is the Deputy Coroner of a small town, every year he gets an Emergency Pandemic Plan, and every year it says the same thing .......In case of Pandemic People must be quaratine at home, in a hospital, or a detention center. This is really getting blown out of proportion.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:16 PM
    link   
    reply to post by bdb818888

of course the quarantine steps are always the same. Quarantine has always been the 1st action against massive diseases, but in this case, it is being created for something that has caused less death in the world than the comon flu does in the united states alone. Never has any flu been covered so widely by the media and pushed into fear. Remeber when the 1st week the death toll was over 300 in mexico, two weeks later that number came down below 100......Does that remind of 9/11, the 1st day, the tally was well over 10000.....let you be the judge of the media hype

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 07:52 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jcjace

The Government is just preparing for the worst, this type of flu killed millions of people in the past, they dont want it to happen again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join