It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 21st Equinox Galactic Celebrations ["GFL" HOAX]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
I guess people have a need to believe something.

There's another thread on ATS about half a million believers in the Jedi religion (yes, from Star Wars). This seems even further out than Jedi faith and that's pretty obvious Hollywood Sci-fi.

I still can't help but be amazed at what some people choose to believe.

JEdi religion is a very good religion in my opinion. Its basically a frankenstein of many eastern religions.

Besides what is chrisianity?
many combos of others lol

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kaskade

Rock on Jedi religion!
You have my full support.
Where can I join?

To stay on topic, I do not think a thread should be labeled a hoax until it is....thank you!

[edit on 21-9-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Okay...

Back on topic... There's a couple of Jedi religion threads going on right now... This thread is for the GFL style HOAX...

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
A Hoax...Bummer.

Pretty sure they was going to pick Cincinnati, you know, just so I could see them while working today. But today was so overcast and they I just figured that they did not bring the equipment to burn off the cloud cover.

So it was kinda like that sort of pretty girl that you had in sociology class your sophomore year (that you only took to fulfill a liberal arts credit--but she took it because she was working on a degree in sociology) that you really only asked out to coffee at some nebulous "sometime" so you could get a better vibe for what she was like without you having to fake being "in to" sociology and she misinterprets your intentions and shoots you down cold, but you end up being relieved later because you caught her singing Barry Manalow's "Mandy" while jammng on her iPod at the cafeteria as you were returning your tray...

I figured it was one of those deals, but flat out hoax....GFL, eh? Ok, that would make it more like she was singing "I write the songs..." in a choir voice.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
There will be a presence of light on this day, i know its gonna happen from sunrise to sunset, i can also predict this will happen in virtually every country from this day forward

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Warrior of the Light

Wow, I mean WOOOOOOOOOW, these GFL peeps are actually trying this crap again???

I figured for sure we'd hear the end of this absurd tripe after their last colossal facepalm last fall.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I'm curious. Who are the GFL? I don't mean 'Blossom'- mean, who is the driving force behind this whole movement? There's something REAL odd about the whole thing. Who are these people, that make these predictions, then try to cause a mass movement- and try to renew it over and over? Who owns the websites? Who is 'Commander Ashtar'? Does he have a criminal record? If it turns out there's hoax video (or videos) of these ships, I'm going to be doubly suspicious. Why hoax sightings? What does it garner these people (I am trying to leave money out of the equations for now)? Is it some sort of NWO thing, to see what it would take to get mass amounts of people hooked on some 'universal' religion? For that, we'd have to know the makeup of the people who believe in it. How many of the main religions are mixed up in this... What about the social makeup? Businessmen? Millionaires?Housewives? The poor and cast off? How do we find out?

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Another galactic starship? Must be that time of the year. Is this a replacement for the other starship that failed to show up? lol

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
First, show me the money!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well, are they gone yet? Did te intergalactic taxi come pick up teh GFL group?

Oh Darn just another HOAX, shucks that means we still have to deal with another intergalactic taxi in about 3 months.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well I'm certainly not gonna fall for this again.

Last time, I packed my bags and told my spousal unit the truth about her cooking and frigid bedroom demeanor. I was in the dog house for weeks. I'm already back to sleeping in the guest bedroom and may earn kitchen privileges within a month.

Once bitten, twice shy. No thanks.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by kinda kurious]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
It is an odd coincidence though that Googles new logo has a UFO in it and this new GFL prediction.

I don't see it happening. Oh, it's 9:32pm shouldn't something be happening right now in Puru? 1st in Peru then a few other locations shortly after? Let me check outside...insert elevator music, please hold...nope, nothing out in the vastness of the sky. Wait! My bad, airplane. WAIT! My double bad, just a holographic deception.

I'll be Leslie Nielsen in Naked Gun...Ok, nothing to see here, please disperse (although no one has gathered this time for the GFL visit), nothing to see here!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm sure there will be the usual gabble from the higher ups in the scam, whoops! i mean religion, that will explain why they didn't show, or the ships were there, you just didn't have your senses tuned to the right frequency. It is sad to realize there are many out there so desperate to belong, or to believe in something, that they will even fall for a scam so obvious my 9 year old calls it stupid and creepy.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
OMG it was true
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5de52f7e04d3.jpg[/atsimg]

look an entire armada of GFL ships in cloak mode.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

*snicker* that cluster of stars off center to the right ARE kinda suspect, ya know.. It's diamond shaped, and there's those 2 roundies off the corners...

I just gotta ride the fence when it's fun, ya know.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DAVID64

I'm sure there will be the usual gabble from the higher ups in the scam, whoops! i mean religion....

Ya know... I'd still love to know who runs this whole circus McGurkus. I'll almost bet money it's a 'corporation' where the money trail gets really cloudy...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
It woud have worked better if the autumnal equinox had actually fallen on the 21st ......

In fact it occurs at 21.18 UTC on the 22nd September ......

LMAO

Yeah you would think that if one is smart enough to be able to build an interdimensional UFO, then one would be intelligent enough to figure out the equinox

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oh my god they showed up!
It seems that the OP got the time and place slightly wrong but the GFL have arrived!

We're all saved!
All hail Lord Vader!
Wait, I mean...

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

look an entire armada of GFL ships in cloak mode.

ROFLMAO

Try squinting it is a illusion.

Thanks

Ocker

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join