It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 21st Equinox Galactic Celebrations ["GFL" HOAX]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
So what happened?!?!? Where is the explanation lol?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The answer in the title it clearly says GFL which means hoax, oh wait hoax is in the title too.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Oh how lovely. I was really looking forward to this. I was also waiting for an explaination. Then I seen Hoax in the title.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Not everything is black and white.
Just because you heard of no ships on the news( and you never will) does not mean there was nothing to that message.

I am not endorsing these entities, however there was something very relevant in that message and from a subtle level, it was a warning. IMO

Those of you that scoff at everything are very likely blinded by the illusions presented you by the shadows.
Again it is just my opinion!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cindymars

Not everything is black and white.

Not everything, but this is. When you say aliens are comming on the 21st of september and they do not come you are wrong, black and white.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Not neccesarily, but you believe whatever floats your boat.
I am saying that just because we can't see them does not mean that they are not there. Now I do not really want these particular aliens showing up,
I do not think it would be a good thing.
There was a word that was used that was very relevant but I will not bother you with it.

People here need there Cheerio's labeled to know what they are eating.

I am just saying.

Just my opinion.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

People here need there Cheerio's labeled to know what they are eating.

No a hoax tag on a hoax thread will suffice. This went the same way all UFO prediction threads go. GFLer comes on posting a prediction and it does not happen. When it does not happen people still claim that its is valid because it MAY happen one day it is almost like a self-fulfilling prophecy. They keep throwing dates out there all the time and one day if aliens do come they will all stand up and say i told you so. Predictions do not work like that, predictions with dates that never happen are bunk.
If i said an earthquake was going to happen tomorrow and an earthquake came a year latter that does not make me psychic or have the ability to predict anything.
If you buy this as a valid prediction i got one for ya.
The GFL will predict another UFO fleet comming to earth in December and the UFOs will never come.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

I really don't care!
I never read GLF in that "channeled" message.
Did you?
I also do not care that they did not show up, really.
Still missing the point.
Be happy, you are right!
You are so much smarter and cooler than those that have a different perseption of reality.
Bravo you!

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What is your point? That just because the prediction was 100% wrong that it does not dissprove aliens? I wont argue with you there but once again if i were to predict an earth quake tomorrow it would not disprove earth quakes.

It came from the "light workers" here is a link www.lightworkers.org...

GFL/lightworkers/Ashtar command same things different names, some claim to be aliens and some just channel aliens. And no credible evidence of UFOs has ever come from the GFL,Ashtar command, or Lightworkers.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger

What is your point? That just because the prediction was 100% wrong that it does not dissprove aliens? I wont argue with you there but once again if i were to predict an earth quake tomorrow it would not disprove earth quakes.

It came from the "light workers" here is a link www.lightworkers.org...

GFL/lightworkers/Ashtar command same things different names, some claim to be aliens and some just channel aliens. And no credible evidence of UFOs has ever come from the GFL,Ashtar command, or Lightworkers.

Really what do you care, what my point is.
I made it in the above statements.
You can make fun all you like.
Go ahead.
The people I was addressing, got the point.

[edit on 23-9-2009 by cindymars]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

you are right just because
you can't see them
does not mean they are not
there here is a fleet of UFOs for you,
just because you can't see them
does not mean they are not there,
hell why stop there?
Just becasue there are no UFOs in that picture
does not mean they will not come December 21.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5de52f7e04d3.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 23-9-2009 by zaiger]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Wow, I am impressed.
You sure got me.
Well now, as I said before you win.
Your right!
Congrats to you.
Here's a gold star for your clever banter.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Okay, I posted the real truth about the GLF in a very good post, but I guess no one was interested because of the title, because it had "The Galactic Federation of Light" is a CI-Ltd. (Central Intelligence Limited Corporation) Disinformation Operation for the Billionaire Boys Club.

I emailed Mark Huber about all the disinformation about all this crap and I got an email back saying to "look up between 9:30am the 21st until 12pm on the 22nd, and you may recieve a message". Yeah, I recieved a message alright, on RMN , was weird, not directly to me, but I got a message. Check this out. On Galactic Friends website, all of the names you are about to see on this money laundering expose' are on that site. I have seen them, you may have to dig.

www.galacticfriends.com...

One of the names on this document is on the 22nd update.

Also exposing, Dove, St. Germain, Cmdr. Hatonn.

www.theantechamber.net...
Check out "all" of the links. And this was in 04/05 they were exposed!

And here is the site that I was told to go to to see the announcement.

www.grt-intel.com...

Click on the announcement.
Listen to the video and you will also hear Soltec that is on the list.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by stardust1955]

[edit on 9/23/2009 by stardust1955]

posted on Sep, 24 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by stardust1955

wow. just wow.

That 2nd link very painful to read. First off, I can't and don't have much faith in an effort filled with that many grammatical and punctuation errors. and who the hell sends out an email typed out ENTIRELY IN CAPS. that's the stuff that spam emails are made of.

I see no concrete proof. Looks to me like somebody's lame ass efforts to smear the reps of people they don't even know.

as American as apple pie? hate to burst your bubble:

www.theworldly.org...

yet another shining example of denial, ignorance, and fear.

Wake up, People.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join