It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former U.S. Atomic Energy Commission Supervisor Says the Roswell Object was an Alien Spacecraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

Robert Hastings shares the minutiae from his interview with former supervisor of the Atomic Energy Commission, Chester “Chet” W. Lytle Sr., who admitted that he was “absolutely” certain that the mysterious object secretly recovered in the New Mexico desert was an alien spacecraft:

Persons familiar with my three decades of research on the UFO-Nukes Connection know that declassified U.S. Air Force, FBI and CIA documents, as well as eyewitness testimony from ex-Air Force personnel, confirm an intermittent but ongoing UFO presence at America’s nuclear weapons sites. Indeed, some of the former/retired Minuteman missile launch and targeting officers I have interviewed unequivocally state that, on a few occasions, those piloting the unidentified craft actually knocked our ICBMs off-line, at least temporarily.

Furthermore, as I and other researchers have noted, there also appears to be a link between nuclear weapons and the world-famous Roswell Incident . . . .

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Great stuff Frank! Tell Robert to keep 'em coming. Both of your efforts are very much appreciated.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by fls13
Great stuff Frank! Tell Robert to keep 'em coming. Both of your efforts are very much appreciated.

Thank you sir--will do!!

-FW

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Very interesting. Is there any way to verify all of this? Does Hastings still have the hard copy of the taped interview? It seems that this is the beginnings of a trail; if the object and the bodies cannot be traced at least the people involved can be.

It seems odd that Lyte would be so forthcoming with some information in the first interview but reluctant to reveal other things, such as refusing to name the general or his secretary. However, Hastings did say Lyte's AF security-aide was married to this secretary. One would think that there should be some sort of record of who this individual was. Has Hastings tried tracking this information down?

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   
S&F for you! Once again, another great bit of information that will sooner or later lead to the truth hopefully. I just worry that if we don't get more info soon, the truth will die with any that haven't came forward thus far.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormseeker

That's a valid point about the race with the grim reaper, for something that happened so long ago. Lytle died in 2004 so it's too late to ask him any follow-up questions.

I'm not sure I understand the timing of Hastings' article. The first interview with Lytle was in 1998, and the follow-up where he clammed up was in 2001. But now we are just reading about this in Sept 2009, does anyone know why such a long delay?

What would be fascinating, is if Lytle or people with knowledge like him wrote some kind of memoirs to be released upon their death. If he didn't feel comfortable talking while he was still alive, in 2001, then once he's dead there's not much else they can do to him right? You know, death bed confession-type stuff.

Frank, that's a fascinating article! Thanks for posting it!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frank Warren
Greetings Forumerions,

Robert Hastings shares the minutiae from his interview with former supervisor of the Atomic Energy Commission, Chester “Chet” W. Lytle Sr., who admitted that he was “absolutely” certain that the mysterious object secretly recovered in the New Mexico desert was an alien spacecraft:

Persons familiar with my three decades of research on the UFO-Nukes Connection know that declassified U.S. Air Force, FBI and CIA documents, as well as eyewitness testimony from ex-Air Force personnel, confirm an intermittent but ongoing UFO presence at America’s nuclear weapons sites. Indeed, some of the former/retired Minuteman missile launch and targeting officers I have interviewed unequivocally state that, on a few occasions, those piloting the unidentified craft actually knocked our ICBMs off-line, at least temporarily.

Furthermore, as I and other researchers have noted, there also appears to be a link between nuclear weapons and the world-famous Roswell Incident . . . .

The rest of the story . . .

Cheers,
Frank

"Lytle told me that he was “absolutely” certain that the mysterious object secretly recovered in the New Mexico desert was an alien spacecraft."

Hearsay!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Good Day DoomsdayRex,

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex
Very interesting. Is there any way to verify all of this? Does Hastings still have the hard copy of the taped interview? It seems that this is the beginnings of a trail; if the object and the bodies cannot be traced at least the people involved can be.

Hastings does of course have the original interview; this certainly isn't the "beginning" of the trail re Roswell, but yet another faction of a large preponderance of evidence in support of ETH.

It seems odd that Lyte would be so forthcoming with some information in the first interview but reluctant to reveal other things, such as refusing to name the general or his secretary. However, Hastings did say Lyte's AF security-aide was married to this secretary. One would think that there should be some sort of record of who this individual was. Has Hastings tried tracking this information down?

I don't find the fact that Lytle was reluctant "after the fact," as I would imagine he was "warned" to keep his mouth shut.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Thanks Stormseeker! Much appreciated!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Good Day Arbitrageur,

Robert has in fact written about this before; however, Robert's focus remember is the "nuke-UFO connection," and people forget that the RAAF (Roswell Army Airfield) was the only "nuke armed air force base in the world at the time."

Given Bragalia's recent work into Roswell, this article seems appropriate in time and content.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Given Bragalia's recent work into Roswell, this article seems appropriate in time and content.

Yeah, what's up with Anthony? Last time I heard from him, it sounded like he was ready to pop something new that's pretty big.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by fls13]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Mornin' fls13!

Originally posted by fls13

Yeah, what's up with Anthony? Last time I heard from him, it sounded like he was ready to pop something new that's pretty big.

[edit on 21-9-2009 by fls13]

He's fending on some debunkers lately; however, a new article is pending.

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Very interesting Frank! Thanks for sharing this with us

S&F from me. Keep up the great work!

-WFA

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WitnessFromAfar

Thanks WFA!!

Cheers,
Frank

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   
You know... Jesus Christ him self could come down here and tell everyone that UFO's are real... alien life is real... Roswell incident was an alien craft... and still, only 20% of the population would believe him, because they didn't see it on CNN!!!!

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   

One must wonder if a person formally of a high position in the govrnment or the military must be dead before some one gets around to putting out their story. What a great device to get the ball rolling toward disclosure, but a very, very safe way to push the ball along.

So it is legitimate to question all aspects of how that comes about.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

One must wonder if a person formally of a high position in the govrnment or the military must be dead before some one gets around to putting out their story. What a great device to get the ball rolling toward disclosure, but a very, very safe way to push the ball along.

So it is legitimate to question all aspects of how that comes about.

These guys are from the "Loose Lips Sink Ships" generation. It was a different time and if someone gave you their word that they'd keep their mouths shut, you could count on it. It's not like today's Oprahized world where people blurt out anything with no inhibition whatsoever.

top topics

join