It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Ron Paul get assassinated by CIA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This always bugs me, can Ron Paul get killed by CIA? Obama is getting in trouble with CIA and his working for the same people bush worked for. Now can Ron Paul get killed? He wants to get rid of CIA forever,even expose them.

whats your opinion in this?

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
its a touchy subject.

its also open ended, we will never know,

and finally. Not a dang clue. i really hope he doesn't get merked the way Kennedy did.

Lets just say it did happen, the CIA would most definitely be suspect number 1.... so to avoid that, they may let him live. it would definitely seem odd if it happened. it happened before.... it could and may happen again

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I sure hope not, I have more respect for that man than any other person in DC right now. He's honest, straight-forward, and he KNOWS HIS STUFF! I love the guy, he can take on any silver-tongued politician and make them look like an ignoramous with actual factual information. He's a rare man, especially in these times!

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Why bother? I know some here worship the guy but he has zero credibility to the majority of Americans. He is such a loon that he could have pictures of Dick Cheney walking the passengers of flight 93 into a bunker at gunpoint and most people wouldn't believe him...,

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Yes of course he could, and of course there would be a huge cover up, the question is who they would pick to take the fall.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Of course he could be assassinated by the CIA. You wouldn't know of it as an assassination, you would only read about his tragic accidental death, or maybe he'll crash his private plane on landing as Michael Connell did (he was the IT guy that could have blown the cover off of the 2004 election fraud).

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think there are other unknown agencies and that the CIA is just a bunch more fall guys.

Besides, Pat Robertson hasn't yet called for the assassination of Ron Paul, so, I think he's still safe.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Watchman

He has zero credibility to some Americans because of the way the MSM gave him the SHAFT. They did Kucinich the same way too. Both of these guys were kicking butt when it came down to the speeches (and the ONE debate they actually allowed Kucinich to attend), but once it became obvious that Americans were interested in what they had to say, the smear campaign coupled with the fact that they weren't even allowed into any ensuing debates took them out of the race completely.

Meanwhile we end up having to decide between a bunch of morons.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
If they did the word Martyr comes to mind.

That would probably be the dumbest thing they ever did.

He is probably better protected than O.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No, I doubt it. Ron Paul is the village little guy in that he plays to us common people as the "man who deserved to be president", the underdog, the constitution-bearer who says all the right words bigwigs are afraid to say. Even if he is true to what he preaches, the good guys are never elected, at least not anymore. The media will always discredit him. He is as valuable as Alex Jones to the CIA. Keep the people confused. Good boy, Alex. No need to kill people who give false hopes to the masses.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dino1989

This always bugs me, can Ron Paul get killed by CIA?

Of course he can be killed by the CIA, but he hasn't... so far.

The CIA could have killed him off a long time ago, but they have not, yet.

There are people whom I know and are friends with who are well-connected to many insiders in the intelligence community and they are amazed that they (my friends) have not been killed off. They have discussed this with a number of insiders and they have been told that they have "protectors" in high places in various places in various governments -- "White Hat" guys, the good guys, who are able to keep the "bad guys" in check by various means.

There is now solid evidence out that it was the CIA, along with the assistance of the Israeli Mossad, along with the assistance of the Italian Mafia, who was responsible for the assassination of JFK. Google " Regicide Gregory Douglas " and see for yourself solid reasons why the CIA should be immediately dismantled and done away with. We (Americans and the world at large) really don't need it and we have plenty of other intelligence agencies that can do good jobs in protecting the US in intelligence terms.

The insiders have also said that the Bush crime family were actively planning to kyll off Obama before he got the nomination, but that the Bush crime family were clearly told by guys in NSA that, if the Bush crime family did kyll Obama, that the NSA would kyll off the entire Bush crime family -- every single one of them. So, out of self-preservation, the Bush crime family did not attempt to neutralize Obama.

A lot of people may not like Obama and, truly, Obama has not acted on his campaign promises, nor has he yet gone against the Powers That Be; Obama has done everything to keep the banking fat cats and the military-industrial-complex fat cats happy as well with everything that Obama has done, hence this explains the massive drop in his popularity.

But I keep hearing from my highly-reliable intuitive friends that Obama will someday do a full 180 against the Powers That Be when the time is right and that Obama -- now that he's getting more and more of the full picture of who really is in power in this world -- will finally start to do the right things for the masses out there and that Obama's actions will play a part in the final defeat of the NWO and the Illoonynaughty power structure.

While I totally love Ron Paul and had supported him up until I started to learn about the real character of Obama, I'm really glad that Obama is the American president, as he has the mental and emotional dexterity to handle the very complex challenges of the elites above him and the masses of people below him. Obama was born for this job and he will eventually be regarded as the greatest president in history -- time will tell if that would be so.

new topics

top topics

join