It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podcast questions for jkrog08 and TheMythLives

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hey Ladies and Gents of ATS/BTS. It is TheMythLives and jkrog08 and we are here to ask YOU what would you like us to Discuss in our up coming PODCAST? Ranging from Conspiracy theories, the paranormal, politics, to real life questions. Let us know what YOU would like us to discuss and what you would like to hear.

Do not be shy. Let your voice be heard, ask as many questions or requests as you would like

Thank You Ladies and Gents!

Peace,
TheMythLives and jkrog08

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yes....Any questions regarding anything covered in ATS/BTS are welcome.. That is if you want to here TML and myself ramble on,lol. But anything relevant to this site is open, I hope we get a lot of questions.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Come on guys....Four flags and no questions?

Anything that is relevant to ATS....

It will be a good podcast I promise..

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Questions to jkrog:

I have read some of your threads and enjoyed them very much. Some good research there.

Am I correct to say that you do believe strongly that the aliens have been visiting Earth, not just recently, but for millennia?

Did you have any experience that made you believe that?

I have had some experiences myself. I am just curious about yours. I really enjoyed your threads.

Um, what else? Do you think the Earth is under alien control?

Thanks

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Just tossing some more life in here. I know people are curious to know more about stuff. Let us know!

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I'd love to hear you guys yap about the possibility of switching roles ...

For jkrog to do a thorough expose of a past criminal conspiracy and for the myth to do one for a UFO incident.

Also please discuss your respective methodologies, I think we could all benefit from that.

Finally, if ATS was a girl, would you duel over her?
Choose your weapons ...

Cheers.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMythLives

How about tips and tricks to making a well prepared and thought out thread.

You know, way's to present your thoughts and findings that make reading the thread easier.

And ways to make your thread not attract these
and make the OP do this :bnghd:

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well I have read most if not all of you and Krogs threads
so TML I would like you to talk about why you dont really believe in the alien conspiracy. What are your real views on it and why. Have you ever seen anything unexplained?

Also what are your thoughts on mind control and things like MK-Ultra (one of my fav things to read about)

Since I dont have sound will I ever be able to see this on say youtube later?? I would like to see what you two "yap" about

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Love the new avvy mblah....

We will try and transcribe it for you, we have to for another member anyways.

[edit on 9/18/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just bumping my thread to allow for more questions and requests. So far so good ladies and gents! Keep it up.

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I would love to hear you both discuss your thoughts on the current state of affairs in the US as outlined in these threads:

Americans are Ignorant, Lazy, Gutless Cowards who live in Fear
What kind of world do you want to leave for your posterity?
So America, if you're not Ignorant, Lazy, Gutless Cowards... Prove It! DO Something!!!

As we seem to be at a crossroads politically, it is a very important topic, even for those who shy away from political threads....

top topics

join