It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S.A could take over the world if they wanted to. Could they???

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
hear hear.... I totally agree with the last two posts.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Look, like it or lump it China, if it wants to, could take the U.S. in a single swoop, in numbers and in arsenal.

Sorry, you're wrong. All that China could do is wipe us out along with themselves.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Thats something to be done covertly over many years. Why did hitlers s.s. fall so easily? He had them spread out everywhere under the sun.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

You under mind the Chinese my friend. They are cunning and very strategic in the art of war, they have learned over time that precise strikes in already hurting areas can only make them stronger, The Chinese have allies, information and numbers. Do not or ever under estimate them.They will get you when you least expect it and in a way you never saw coming.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
It very much depends on what you mean by taking over the world. If you mean, could they destroy the world, then the answer is yes. Could they take over the world culturally? No. Could they take over the world economically? I would have to say not any more. So, my final option would be, could the USA actually invade and conquer the world? Absolutely not. Whilst the USA spends more on military hardware than the rest of the world combined, it cannot hold the territory. To conquer and hold the world would require millions of troops and so much machinery than I could ever imagine. Conquest still requires boots on the ground, plus public support. The amount of body bags returning to US soil would be uncountable.

I do not doubt that US firepower could subdue a few countries throught the globe, and possibly hold them, but I very much doubt they could manage more than that.
edit on 29/11/2010 by TheLoneArcher because: Spelling spelling and............................spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Of course they could destroy the world and as you say take over the world culturally is almost impossible but when we look at the power they have over the market and what they can accomplish if they decide to unleash in full force with electronic warfare then add military force.....In my personal opinion China can in fact defeat the enemy they choose and what ever game presented to them.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

And they'll still wind up buried in atomic ash just like us. Sorry, all the Chinese would do is kill themselves along with the US.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder

Originally posted by trentyh
reply to post by Fox Molder

china cant compete they would have to spend a ungodly amount of money to become anywhere near the power the USA and is the USA topples the worlds coming with us because we have a policy us or nothing if the government loses a war than all our nuclear warheads go off and destroy predesignated targets not to mention our nuclear arsenal is equal to the energy of the spin of earth

Yeah yeah and your dad is stronger than my dad...sure....Look, like it or lump it China, if it wants to, could take the U.S. in a single swoop, in numbers and in arsenal. Not only that...you think Japan would stand by and watch...Hell no....It's still pissed off about Hiroshima and Nagasaki....If they see an open wound in the U.S. strong hold...They will take advantage and strike as well. You say the U.S. has enough nuke power to equal the energy it takes to spin the planet and that the U.S. mentality is "us or nothing"....Hummm......sound like you are a radical, an extremist, maybe even a fascist and could I go as far as calling your attitude as " extremely dangerous", you think like a Japanese kamikaze or a Islamic extremist terrorist....Wake up...The U.S. would surrender before nuking the planet and itself....

Not if we felt you wouldnt rebuild us as it is were working for a policy in the event that our military and defenses fail every silo launched missile is launched hitting every major nuclear facility in the rest of the world with that crushed we would simply use a nuclear attack to hold the enemies at bay.

Just so you know we wouldnt surrender the americans in Vietnam. They had a group surrounded by viet cong and guess what happened we fought till the last soldier. In the civil war both sides were willing to fight to the end. In wwll we were willing to help the british til we no longer could help ourselves.

No country in the world could take the USA due to the fact we have the most armed civilians in the world here. Dont think we will fight then you sir need to #ing research that.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by trentyh
Not if we felt you wouldnt rebuild us as it is were working for a policy in the event that our military and defenses fail every silo launched missile is launched hitting every major nuclear facility in the rest of the world with that crushed we would simply use a nuclear attack to hold the enemies at bay.

Russia already has that in place; it's called DEADHAND is a good reason why the US does not mess with Russia (did I not already post this in this thread?)

Just so you know we wouldnt surrender the americans in Vietnam. They had a group surrounded by viet cong and guess what happened we fought till the last soldier. In the civil war both sides were willing to fight to the end. In wwll we were willing to help the british til we no longer could help ourselves.

Both sides in the American civil war were willing to fight till the end? Well, evidently so. All wars tend to have sides that fight until the war ends

US only concerned itself in WWII justly by fighting the Japanese. The US had no real interests in Europe other than acquiring its own interests.

No country in the world could take the USA due to the fact we have the most armed civilians in the world here. Dont think we will fight then you sir need to #ing research that.

The US government is trying pretty damn hard to disarm its citizens. Look at Switzerland, the government their maintains mandatory conscription AND they give all conscripts their service rifles after service is done (meaning there is a gun in virtually every Swiss citizen's hands).

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
...And China has the biggest TRAINED military in the world, never mind armed population.

Trust me, If they tried to invade I would be standing next to you with my riffles and shooting all that came towards us, Hell I love America, I love Canada and will fight to the death to keep them free but realistically speaking.....We'd be out numbered and out gunned.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by infolurker
Our mission (in my opinion) is to keep all the rest of the loons from killing themselves (and us in the process). So three cheers for having to be the planets freeking peacekeeper...

Wow - talk about DELUSION on a grand scale. Are you for real?
Anything US does is for it's own interest so quit with the bleeding heart.
Plus no empire lasts forever and yours is in it's death throes my friend (better learn Chinese real fast
)
edit on 30-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I'm not saying that China would ever take over the States but I am saying that if they wanted too, they could. Not only that but imagine for a minute the political world if this was to come forth. That is the true scare. The fight with China is but a fraction of the worry, think of Japan, Russia, North Korea, Venezuela, Cuba, Pakistan, Iran, Now....Think of your allies......Brittan, Canada, France, Australia, South Korea....Those with a military....LOL.....

Feel safe now ???

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Maddogkull

Hmm good question .

But honestly i dont think the entire worlds armys joining together,( and i come from a huge military family )could even with all the countries own people wielding guns, can take the ...Hidden global military industrial complex,

Some of the microwave weapons/sound generator/ for huge crowd control would cure most of us on the ground

And backed up by nerve gas, not like we all have gas masks lying around you know.

The black global military can take us all out and laugh at all of our militaries combined,

If any of us on this planet think we can fight and win against the Black global military industrial complex,with anything from guns /jets/missiles/whatever ,that is publicly known about ( if we know about it it is useless to them so they sell it to militaries around the world they feed both sides their old JUNK)if you think we can win with their throw aways

You are just their huckleberry,dont be so naive

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
In regards to China invading the U.S., very unlikely. It is one thing to attack a country, and it is another altogether to invade one. Yes, China has a very large standing military, but they do NOT have the means to mobilize such a force necessary for an invasion of the U.S. It would take a great many ships (which they do not possess in large enough quantities), and a long travel time to reach the States. In the mean time, they would face an uphill battle reaching the U.S. shore, as the States wouldn't simply lay down and just let it happen. Then, even if they could finally reach the mainland of the U.S., they'd be faced with a civilian population armed to the teeth. Gun ownership in the U.S. is pretty high... Then of course, there is still the threat of mutual nuclear annihilation. Another preventive point is that the U.S. is strongly bound with China economically, so it wouldn't really be in their best interests to invade or even attack the U.S. (at least openly).

After all, they've been threatening to invade Taiwan for years, and haven't done it, and it is only about 90 miles of their coast. You can have the biggest army in the world, but if you can't move it around, it doesn't do you much good, except as a guard force that stays put anyways.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by abecedarian

Someone's missing what's going on in the world....

The US economy is crashing for the sole purpose of bringng all economies down.... And then we'll pop up, be right as rain and have everyone subservient.

Well, it could happen....

You forgot what David Rockefeller said:

At the Bilderberg conference of the world business elite in Baden-Baden , Germany , June 1991 , multibillionaire David Rockefeller opened the meeting with those remarks : 
     "We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government which will never again know war, but only peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in the past centuries." . 

2002 Rockefeller autobiography “Memoirs” where on page 405
“For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as “internationalists and of conspiring with others around the world ... If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it.”

TPTB used war to generate money and keep the "unwashed Masses" distracted. Maurice Strong and now George Soros have moved to China. If more of the Bilderbergers switch residence from the EU and the USA to China, THEN I will start worrying big time.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
No possible way. Nothing would be left.

Second line.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Yes that would suck major ass ,

If the global powers pick oneside (china ) to help them instead of useing us all

because that means WW3 and they have picked where the winners will be for the next 200 years lol

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Sarcasm was not needed all i meant to say was no SINGLE country excluding Russia could take us head on and have a chance. Aside from that point the USA has and will continue to screw with Russian affairs were not scared of Russia WHY? because we both know each others black projects and guess what i guarantee there is a weapon more powerful than a nuclear weapon we both have..

In the gulf war the USSR said hurry up or were coming in. The USA said prepare for a nuclear war if that happens. USSR stayed out.
USSR had more balls than russia. and they wouldnt # with us.

The Russians have DEATH-HAND i believe someone said early that there would probably be 50 nuclear warheads hitting that thing so............. No hard ware no software right?????

Lets face it world vs USA conventionally
USA would lose but at the very least 30% of the worlds armed forces would be killed.

Worlds armies vs USA invasionaly
50% of worlds armies destroyed

World vs USA nuclear
nobody wins .

Now lets be logical here were not going down without a fight so prepare yourselves for a nuclear holocaust.
If you haven't noticed recently were starting to ally ourselves with Russia,

Further point China couldn't go to war we wouldn't pay our debt end result nuclear war.
EU couldn't take on our navy or air-force . Sure they have the most advanced warships on the planet. 300+ cruise missiles flying at you. Call your wife and say by

edit on 30-11-2010 by trentyh because: ....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

LOL who cares about speed?
Bigger was not a case here energy was. dumbass.....
Russia has the biggest bomb why they cant hit acurately
USA has 100 25 megaton bombs equaling 2500 megatons or for your dumbass enough to end life. 2500 megatons is the force of which it would take to shatter the crust and/or the atmosphere. Bigger is not always better.
Bigger and stronger usually is.Bigger with brains and strength is downright beast and guess what the USA and a few other select countries are the last option bitch

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, if they would take over the world, they'd require funding...and I doubt the countries the US would take over would fund them

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join