It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All of ATS Should STAY AWAY from MY TOWN. (Go to Denver!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Well I figure Nebraska might be a safe place to let everything blow over. Right in the middle of the country and there is a decent percentage of Americans that cant even point it out on a map.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

*Bless you. It needed to be said.*

Nuthin but luv for ya KSKingpen.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by whitewave]

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Personally, I'll just wait it out in my quarters onboard the Enterprise until you have all finished going all 'Mad Max' on each other, then lead you to form a wonderous Federation...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
You may come to Canada, unless you have the swine flu.

We are pretty hospitable, unless we are hungry.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reticledc
Straight out of jersey kid!!!
We live survival every day.
From insane drivers, to polluted water, yo political corruption, to proximity to NYC.
Come on in and wallow in our swamp lands. I hear they like to bury former union bosses in em.

The garden state? More like the garden snake.

The pine barons are our best chance, until the fallout chokes us.

Have a nice freekin day yo!!

Fellow ATSer from Jersey here. Garden State? Maybe at one time but all the farms have since been replaced with strip malls and fast food joints.
Like you said, we're in survival mode every day..

I'm thinking heading for the mountains of north east Pennsylvania might be the best chance. The hillbillies up there are pretty friendly for the most part..

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by WEOPPOSEDECEPTION

*Bless you. It needed to be said.*

Nuthin but luv for ya KSKingpen.

[edit on 16-9-2009 by whitewave]

uh huh....don't hate me cuz I'm beautiful.

You guys and gals are all certifiable.

OK, so South seems ok (thanks Dooper, wupy and papa_bear) unless you try SE Texas cuz that's like deliverance type stuff down there (thanks Badgerprints ) and Memphis has too many allergens (Thanks Doc G.) Reports are stating that smiles and willingness to work hard are essential when immigrating to the South.

Hospitality is green for GO in Oklahoma (thanks whitewave), Missouri (thanks yummy) and apparently L.A. as well, though reports of it's habitability are sketchy. (thanks Numb, cindy) Reports are that insanity is commonplace in the S/F Bay Area, so tinfoil hats to shield from insanobeams are advised. (thanks ahhdarnit)

Fellow freaky individuals have apparently been spotted forming groups in Oregon, around Eugene/Springfield (thanks quantazero) London is a NO GO as advised by fellow meatloaf enthusiast wazthewazzock. NY is open for business (says skywatcher and his neighbor Really), provided BS is left in the corral and you are there to 'fight your way out.'

Utah seems to have survived the destruction with everything but it's navigability intact. (thanks to ShadowMaster and mikerussellus) You will want to NOT look like a stranger when heading that way.

Spacepunk tells us that travel SE New Mexico is ill advised, but Taos and Santa Fe have openings at the inn. New Jersey, apparently close to New York, has been overrun with buried former union bosses (thanks reticledc and Erasurehead). Travel in the Northeastern US is not recommended unless it is to Northern PA where the 'nice' hillbillies live.

Canada seems to be both hospitable and safe for travel at this point. (masqua and Demoncreeper) swine flu victims will be screened at the border.

Northern California is good, says redwoodjedi, except for a lot of possibly smelly hippies and a risk of smoke inhalation.

JaxonRoberts will be observing from his quarters and OzWeatherMan is running some sort of Ted Nugent human hunting type experience down under. Apparently there is much satisfaction in watching 'survivalists' getting eaten alive by sugar-producing ants. He recommends we hop on the ATS 'gyrocopter' (cookooo) so we can provide him some amusement. (wacko
)

In summary, it seems south is possibly the way to go. The vittles are sounding exemplary (mmmm fried okra) and the hospitality legendary.

Second choice, Canada. If Canada can offer up some lairpin good vittles to compete with the south, you decision is going to be a difficult one.

So, come Thursday, you know the drill. Man, you can buy a kid a book and send him to school but you just can't make him learn, can you?

Move along frog.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

Attach some prize money to that challenge and pay for a plane ticket...I'm your huckleberry.

That being said..come SHTF I'm headed back home to south Louisiana. Send a battalion of UN blue beanies into those swamps looking for me and I *might* have two or three to deal with once the alligators and cottonmouths get through with 'em. No matter where I end up...i'm a swamp rat, born and bred.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I wouldn't doubt it.
Hell, we barely notice anything around here. We're all too busy running the rat race.
By the way, Our polluted water makes for some of the best semolina bread around.
Nothing like it anywhere, and I've tried it everywhere.
That alone is worth us surviving.

[edit on 9/16/2009 by reticledc]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join