It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gov't Nuclear attack on Chicago 9/22?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:28 AM
link   
**This thread is NOT for truth movement vs debunking but to discuss the validity of the link I am providing**

Hello everyone

I stumbled across this link and was wondering everyone's thoughts on this? It seems like it may just be flashy numerology and coincidental stretches, but at the same time may be a meaningful warning to all of us. Personally I do not have my mind made up on this quite yet.

The quoted text is all that is on the site (I have the link posted below the quote) and my apologies in advance to the Mods if this is deemed excessive quoting, I simply want to have it easily available for everyone.

We are bombarded here daily with claims of the next 9/11 happening in 'xx days' and my apologies for continuing the cycle.

Call it my naivety, but some of the points had me scratching my head.

9/22 WARNING

The U.S. Government might nuke Chicago, IL on Tuesday, 9/22/2009.

Firstly, keep in mind that a "second 9/11" or "9/11 sequel" could occur on 9/12/YYYY or 9/22/YYYY, rather than on 9/11/YYYY. Furthermore, eight years passed between the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and 9/11, and now eight years have passed since 9/11.

Also note:

--9/22/2009 is a Tuesday, as was 9/11/2001.

--9/22/2009 is the first day of fall ("fall" being the operative word here).

--Chicago is known as "The Second City."

--President Obama is from Chicago.

--Chicago is currently bidding for the 2016 Summer Olympics. The winning city will be announced in October.

--Illinois Lottery drawings are held at 9:22 p.m.

--9/11 occurred during President Bush's first year in office; President Obama is currently in his first year in office.

Here is the website:

922warning.com...

I know nothing of the validity of this website in terms of who owns it, if it is meant as a practical joke, or what. Just found this and thought it would be appropriate to let all my fellow ATS'rs have a chance to stumble across.

I don't know if there is a relation, but there were some homes raided in Queens, NY today by the FBI and they searching for "terrorists" and police are being really hush hush. A member suggested that it could be possible that other attacks may be imminent and that makes me wonder if perhaps this 9/22 event is one of them?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I would love to hear everyone's feedback on this. **Fingers crossed on it simply being fear mongering**

-Sliadon

**This thread is NOT for truth movement vs debunking but to discuss the validity of the link I am providing**

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Why would Obama nuke his hometown?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
As a follow up to my OP,

To prevent clutter on the server of multiple pages of speculation and one liners, if anyone has skills at finding out information on the authenticity of the site and would like to help out by finding out more about the creators of this website I know that I myself, the Site owners (who deal with servers being full of spam posts), and fellow readers would appreciate the help! I simply lack those kind of investigative skills of gathering web site info.

A huge thank you in advance!

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

Might be thats where there is proof that he is not a natural born citizen and has decided to nuke the whole place to make sure all the evidence is destroyed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by stevegmu

I have no earthly idea man. That is why I am so confused by this whole website. I tend to lean more on the "TPTB are after us" fence but this one has my confused because of points like the one you mention. You are right, it makes no sense.

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevegmu
Why would Obama nuke his hometown?

Sympathy.

His grandmother died, days before election

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Some person actually registered a domain name of (922warning.com) to put this message up.

Does anyone know if you can mirror a URL and hence this domain name doesn't actually exist?

I'm not too happy about this. I live within 60 miles from Chicago.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by sticky]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Actually I heard from a reliable source that 922 is a chemical designation. 922 will be placed in the water supply on 9-22 at 9:22am in a dilution of 9 to 22. The substance 922 has an incubation period of 922 minutes and once it is in your system it is activated by high fructose corn syrup, once you consume hfc after 922 minutes your body will explode. Godspeed.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sticky

9/11 was important in terms of location and what was attacked for whomever it was that committed the act.

Chicago happens to home the Willis Tower (previously known as the Sears Tower). The people that would attack would want to strike something that would create chaos or is well known.

This worried me, and I would hope that a statement of most American's have heard of the Sears Tower is not too massive a jump...

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable
Actually I heard from a reliable source that 922 is a chemical designation. 922 will be placed in the water supply on 9-22 at 9:22am in a dilution of 9 to 22. The substance 922 has an incubation period of 922 minutes and once it is in your system it is activated by high fructose corn syrup, once you consume hfc after 922 minutes your body will explode. Godspeed.

If this, for a small chance that it isn't sarcasm, I would love to see the source!!!!

Otherwise, thanks for the laugh!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Similar discussion on my thread, here www.abovetopsecret.com...

interestingly one poster pointed out that the website was only created yesterday, 9/15/2009..

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   
here is the whois info you requested

Domain ID:
Domain Name: 922warning.com
Created On: 13-Sep-2009 00:00:00
Expiration Date: 13-Sep-2010 00:00:00
Sponsoring Registrar: 'Check Whois' (GODADDY) (GODADDY)
Status: client_delete_prohibited,client_renew_prohibited,client_transfer_prohibited,client_update_prohibited
Name Server: ns57.domaincontrol.com
Name Server: ns58.domaincontrol.com
Registrant ID: Unknown
Registrant Name: Domains by Proxy, Inc.
Registrant Organization: Unknown
Registrant Street1: Unknown
Registrant Street2: Unknown
Registrant Street3: Unknown
Registrant City: Unknown
Registrant State/Province: Unknown
Registrant Postal Code: Unknown
Registrant Country: Unknown
Registrant Phone: Unknown
Registrant Fax: Unknown
Registrant Email: Unknown
Admin ID: Unknown
Admin Name: Unknown
Admin Organization: Unknown
Admin Street1: Unknown
Admin Street2: Unknown
Admin Street3: Unknown
Admin City: Unknown
Admin State: Unknown
Admin Postal Code: Unknown
Admin Country: Unknown
Admin Phone: Unknown
Admin Fax: Unknown
Admin Email: Unknown

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by reasonable

That reminds me of the Gambler who went to the track on the 4th of April ( 4th month ) 2004, he waited for the 4th race and he backed number 4....it come 4th

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I did some snooping on go daddy.com and came up with this

Registrant:
Domains by Proxy, Inc.

DomainsByProxy.com
15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: 922WARNING.COM
Created on: 13-Sep-09
Expires on: 13-Sep-10
Last Updated on: 13-Sep-09

Administrative Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
Private, Registration [email protected]
Domains by Proxy, Inc.
DomainsByProxy.com
United States
(480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Well I doubt we will know who owns this site as it was registered threw a proxy but ill keep digging for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
We all know these things never happen so what's the point? You wanna make ats look bad?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
There is another page associated with it, I just can't find it. I'll keep digging.

Edit: Never mind, the only hidden thing is a stat counter.

[edit on 9/15/09 by Magnivea]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Oh, and did you "stumble on" this link in /x/? It's ok, you can tell me.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Stating the obvious;

Japan sucker punched Pearl Harbor. We nuked two of their cities.

The middle east blew up some of our buildings. We blew up two of their countries. Well, one was already blown up; we just blew it up some more. And the other one, we blew up the same stuff all over again after they rebuilt it from being blown up the first time. All done after Iran had their go at it.

At any rate, if we (the US) has one of our cities go mushroom, head to the hills as fast as you can, dig a hole, and jump in. No matter what part of the world you live in.

The 922 site is run by just another internet yahoo bent on having some fun.

If the powers that be were going to do something like this, they wouldn't leak it. Anyone who did leak it would be dead. Extremely dead.

The exact time frame from the WTC attack in the 1990s to 2001; that equals X. X +2001 = sometime in March 2010.

I figure we are in a perfect storm window until about February 1st. But given the "X" factor, I guess I will extend it to April 1st.

But my own prediction/guess means nothing. If you predict snow in Houston every winter for 7 years, one winter, you'll be right. Is that a hit?

A broken clock is right twice a day. Is that a hit?

We all participate in these doom and gloom threads but be honest, do YOU have a bug out bag? Do YOU have a storage full of food and water? Do YOU have some place in the wilderness to hideout at until WWIII passes over?

I didn't think so. So see? You don't believe it either.

HOWEVER, it does not hurt to kick these ideas out there just to let the powers that be know that we are watching them.

I'm sure they care.

It's a cat and mouse game to be sure but let's not forget our role in that game. We are the milk.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sticky
Some person actually registered a domain name of (922warning.com) to put this message up.

Does anyone know if you can mirror a URL and hence this domain name doesn't actually exist?

I'm not too happy about this. I live within 60 miles from Chicago.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by sticky]

YOU'RE nervous....I work DOWNTOWN Chicago!!!!!!
Great....now do I call in sick that day (bad move in this economy unless this story is true......)

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

At any rate, if we (the US) has one of our cities go mushroom, head to the hills as fast as you can, dig a hole, and jump in. No matter what part of the world you live in.

That is horrendously -well- silly. If we have a city go mushroom, all evidence will be vaporized. If anything a decentralized global terror network will be responsible so how could you possibly nuke them back? Ok so lets say you decide it was them thar mooslems turn em to glass! You launch on them and in the process 1) wipe out our allies in Europe with radiation fallout, 2) wipe out ourselves from the same fallout as it makes its way back to the USA. I mean seriously you really think we would push the red button and destroy the entire human race over a 1kt suitcase nuke going off in 1 city? LMAO. I forgot to add you get points for bravado.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by reasonable]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join