It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Gov't Nuclear attack on Chicago 9/22?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chovy
I find these threads very amusing. When nothing happens then you'll see why.

Go back and read my original post and you will see that I am not suggesting that it will happen. My purpose was to find out information about this website and when that information was provided (all on page one buddy, I guess you missed it) I called hoax on everything. Since your ability to read through threads seems lacking, I will post it here for you along with a link to where I say it.

Originally posted by Sliadon
Based on the research pulled from fellow ATS'rs I'm going to have to say, at least for me, this seems like someone trying to spread fear and is doing it for humor.

We will wake up next Tuesday and all will be well.

I'm calling HOAX on the website.

-Sliadon

P.S. Thank you to ashnomadonte for your outstanding sleuthing skills!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope that helps you out with your sarcastic sneers. Put a sock in it.

Thanks.

-Sliadon

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Conspiracy theorists needed: Will 9/22 be Chicago's 9/11

A new website called 9/22 Warning was registered on 9/13 and is laying claim that the US Government will lay siege to the city of Chicago on 9/22 with a nuclear attack.

The site explains how a sequel to 9/11 could occur on 9/12 or 9/22 rather than on 9/11 itself, but it goes further to explain why Chicago might be the alleged target this time around.

Some of the "supporting information" that it tries to use to make it's point are tidbits that include:

- 9/22/2009 is the first day of fall ("fall" being the operative word here).

Well considering that we really didn't have much of a summer, I don't know if this is a good one. And officially, the season is not "fall" it's "autumn." Not a good reason.

- Chicago is a candidate city for the 2016 Summer Olympics. The host city will be selected in October.

Although the tide has turned recently on people's opinion on whether Chicago "should" host the 2016 Olympics, I don't think it's worthy of including as a reason why Chicago might be attacked.

- Illinois Lottery drawings are held at 9:22 p.m.

This is suspicious, because I'm sure the timing has more to do with where it will fit within the broadcast on Channel 9 and not take up valuable commercial time during the 9PM News Hour. And really if we're looking at it militarily 9:22PM is really 21:22, not a good reason either.

- September 22nd is the 265th day of the year, and is followed by the final 100 days of the year.

Well although the website owner can conveniently count, I don't know what 100 has to do with anything, at least it's not a leap year otherwise this whole conspiracy theory would be busted.

Check out the site for yourself, what do you think? Are you going to stay home tomorrow? If you do, make sure to head out to the store and create your Emergency Survival Pack.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I would say if there is an attack, it may happen soon. I don't believe that we have heard the last, but if anything the coordination of the attacks are getting better and many of those who would do such are learning from the mistakes. This time around they caught the would be attackers by doing some investigative work, but are not getting anything out of them, holding them on a charge of lieing to the FBI. If this is an indication of such an attack, by arresting and detaining the 3 individuals could be a signal for any others watching the news and getting activated.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Eventually one of these people has to be right. I just hate the fact that it will probably be some d-bag talking out of his rear, gets lucky, then proclaims himself to be a prophet or insider of some sort.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Sliadon

9/22 is my brother's birthday and he lives in Chicago. That's a pretty rotten way to celebrate it if they're right.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
Eventually one of these people has to be right. I just hate the fact that it will probably be some d-bag talking out of his rear, gets lucky, then proclaims himself to be a prophet or insider of some sort.

Exactly! Because Islamic terrorism will not stop!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJay55
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Are you with an agency that is going to hire me? Send me the website and I will send a CV. Otherwise you are going to have to make your own judgements on what you want to believe and what you don't. I'm not a babysitter.

I have made my judgments clear and nobody asked you to babysit. I previously asked about the sources because this sounds like disinformation, but now it just sounds like BS.

Has the sky fallen yet?

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So here we have it, another Prediction Bites the dust. First the 36 Hour Nuke...maybe their clock stopped. And now this one! when are you going to learn that no-one is going to advertise on chat sites about their plan to bomb something.

So all we got left is the Guy that "claims" to have known about the 911 attacks before hand. He claims they going to hit -i think it was 6 or 7 cities, i can't remember if he had a time frame in mind- i think he did.

Lets not lose sleep over it!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
With all due respect to the OP, we just never know what has been thwarted. There was something up for sure, just perhaps not today.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Again, my whole purpose here was to find out about the site. Not to stand behind it and claim it to be truth.

-Sliadon

[edit on 9/22/2009 by Sliadon]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
Eventually one of these people has to be right.

Not unlike a room full of chimps with keyboards. Given enough time one will eventually type out a work of Shakespeare.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join