It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here I am and I am ready to learn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I have recently been overloaded with way too much information concerning extra terrestrials and the hidden truth that the government (or who ever is running the show) has been hiding from us since at least the Roswell incident. I sat and watch Bob Dean's videos from Project Camelot one day on one of my boring internet search missions and was completely transformed.
I find it hard to talk to anyone about UFOs and Aliens and Cover Ups and need a group to lead me in the right direction. I am currently engulfed in Project Camelot's abilities, Dr. Steven Greer from The Disclosure Project, Dr. Burisch (who I would give anything to meet and talk to), ATS.com, and anything that I can get my brain around.
I am hoping that I can be a part of something that is happening right now as we speak. I want to be a part of this huge transition we are experiencing.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well you came to the right place. I too came here because of UFO's .This site will make your brain hurt and thats just the political fourm.. Welcome aboard.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Welcome! I've been here a little bit now and I'm still learning. Hope to see you around often

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Good to say hi. Well DIGITAL SPIDER, I have information shortly to present to the forum pertaining to the media - global media ultimately. How a media could have taken action which I believe would have prevented the homicide of over 1,000 people between 2001 and early 2009. Good luck with your educational quest, remember not everything can be believed, but I think there certainly are real conspiracies out there... I believe I've got one anyway!

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS,

I would recommend some study of Dr. Boylan, John lear, tesla & Von Braun.

Hades

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DIGITAL SPIDER

The amazing thing about ATS is simply this : the imagination goes buck-wild. The dangerous thing about ATS is simply this : the imagination goes buck-wild.

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Yes ATS is very big and overwhelming sometimes. I get so upset with all the disinformation that is thrown out there.
Everything that is going on in my life is somehow becoming a piece of a puzzle that has been laid before me to solve. Watching Bob Dean made me tear up and I tend to think that I am hard to make cry, but he did.
Having countless questions with other people about the universe and what's out there and how far doe sit go and so on and so on were so hard to grasp. It was for me and I am assuming a majority of people here their biggest questions.

At any rate...it will be a moment in my life I will NEVER forget. I just have to find a balance in my life right now...CAN'T go overboard although I would give anything to do so. The passion is so great.
Thank you all for responding and I hope that everyone in here is part of the "15 percent" that have a really good fighting chance.

new topics

top topics

join