It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden warns U.S. on Israel ties

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Historically, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam all come from the same bloodline, the house of Abraham. Basically we have a war between the religion of Abraham's legitimate family verses the religion of Abraham's illegitimate family still waging on!

Why can't we just all get along?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
He will be ignored as always.
The US will be attacked.
America's own devises will be used against us.
The attack was a surprise to me, I knew nothing about it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hal9000

BTW, isn't OBL admitting to being behind 9/11 in this tape?

Source

"To the American people, this is my message to you: a reminder of the reasons behind 9/11 and the wars and the repercussions that followed and the way to resolve it," the message said.

"From the beginning, we have stated many times ... that the cause of our disagreement with you is your support of your allies, the Israelis, who are occupying our land in Palestine. Your stance along with some other grievances are what led us to carry out the events of 9/11."

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Osama bin Laden always use to deny the 9/11 attacks. Was he lying? Why wouldn't he have taken credit to begin with?

Osama is likely dead. Israel could be trying to garner more support from Americans. Haha, for all we know Israel was behind 9/11.

It looks like October could become an interesting month as Ramadan will be well under way. A perfect time for an attack (real or false flag).

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Bull crap, I have it from a good source that Bin Laden died last year, he allegedly choked to death on couscous while watching a Sara Palin speech.

It can't be him.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

CNN was where I actually read about the new tape first, and it was the exact statement you quoted that I'm referring to. Good catch.

"To the American people, this is my message to you: a reminder of the reasons behind 9/11 and the wars and the repercussions that followed and the way to resolve it," the message said.

That sure sounds like an admission to me if it is really him, though some could argue he is just stating the reason for the attack, but not that he had anything to do with it. I don't know myself, I still have doubts.

Here is a good thread on the topic.

Osama Never Admitted to 9/11?

[edit on 9/14/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wait a second wait a second ... hes warning us over ties with isreal? IMO that is not his MO. Wasnt his war against the US over the fact that we hired the Mujaheddin to fight against the soviets in Afghanistan and then we kinda ditched him? this makes 0 sense.

Another thought ... wasnt there a documentary about Bin Laden where they said he needed to be on dialysis? and that some clever soul actually watched most of his videos and found that most of the "Bin Laden videos" were different people pretending to be Bin Laden? if i can find it tonight ill link it

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by conspiracyrus

I had to check myself because I thought the reason was about the US military presence at that time in Saudi Arabia after the first Gulf War. Then I looked up the original Fatwa from 1996, which was OBL's "declaration of war" on America, and he blames Zionists for the deaths of Muslims.

It should not be hidden from you that the people of Islam had suffered from aggression, iniquity and injustice imposed on them by the Zionist-Crusaders alliance and their collaborators; to the extent that the Muslims blood became the cheapest and their wealth as loot in the hands of the enemies. Their blood was spilled in Palestine and Iraq. The horrifying pictures of the massacre of Qana, in Lebanon are still fresh in our memory. Massacres in Tajakestan, Burma, Cashmere, Assam, Philippine, Fatani, Ogadin, Somalia, Erithria, Chechnia and in Bosnia-Herzegovina took place, massacres that send shivers in the body and shake the conscience.

If that were the case, you would think they would target Israel before America.

[edit on 9/14/2009 by Hal9000]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by conspiracyrus
Wait a second wait a second ... hes warning us over ties with isreal? IMO that is not his MO. Wasnt his war against the US over the fact that we hired the Mujaheddin to fight against the soviets in Afghanistan and then we kinda ditched him? this makes 0 sense.

I've never heard that one before.
Interesting

I wonder how many other thought that too?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hal9000

I find it strangely quiet from the 9/11 truthers who seem to have turned a blind eye to this.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
London really does own New York City and State! When you read the opening passage of the Treaty of Paris it's real obvious, the American delegate from New York was the only one not stripped of all other titles besides Esquire.

Now thats strange since I've been in this great city for the better part of my life and I know no one who has any love for London. Its also strange that LONDON owns New York because most of New York city is owned Jews and Jews hate the English and their royalty.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by IAF101

Oh that's just silly, the Jews love everyone, don't they?

Running, and owning, and owning and controlling, are all three very seperate things that are sometimes confused by less discerning eyes.

You must admit it was extremely sadistic to take a little island you pick up for 14 dollars in baubles and trinkets and cram millions of people onto it!

I think what's every bothering you guys there in New York City about London might be worth looking into since like someone is like knocking your buildings down from time to time with people inside of them. Ouch that really has to hurt you know.

If everyone played nice, you know I am sure these things would not happen!

Tsk, tsk. Now please say sorry to the Royals before they have a temper tantrum!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by Hal9000

I find it strangely quiet from the 9/11 truthers who seem to have turned a blind eye to this.

I don't think 9-11 Truthers really believe Bin Laden is alive, some of them don't even believe he was anything but a charachter the CIA made up to later dispose of.

It's like a pickey fish, the see the bait, they know the bait is there, but they know there is a hook attached to it. Better not to swallow it and not chance, not being able to spit it back out.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Fair enough.

But it seems to settle whether the group would claim or has claimed responsibility for 9/11.

Character or not. That has been settled IMO

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
The powers that be have just relinquished their support of Israel. Some will shout with joy, others will cry with despair. Terrible times are coming.

Christianity v Islam v Judaism v Atheism v Non-believers v X

WW3 will be upon us shortly.

Hope I'm wrong, but...

I feel the same way and I have practically lost all hope for a future.

The American Dream is dead, for me anyway.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

....and this post wins the award for most propagandized statement of the day. ..........

Surely your intention was an attempt at humour.....

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Actually, there is another option, which is what I believe.

The real OBL denied the 9/11 attacks (such as on September 16th, 2001 and many other appearances).

Lookalikes were the only ones to claim responsibility for the attacks.

So, I do question that the group is claiming responsibility.

Or should I say that I don't really know who is claiming responsibility. Someone who wants to instill fear for their own purpose, whatever that may be

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Nickmare]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting

....and this post wins the award for most propagandized statement of the day. ..........

Oh PLLEEEAAASSEE

Come now.
That could be said about 99% the threads in the 9/11 forum.
pro or con

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Surely your intention was an attempt at humour.....

First and foremost where is my award? Second and second most will Kenye West jump up and try to steal the microphone at my acceptance speech? I demand real security!

Finally I am not sure which of my many highly delightful, ever insightful, always jovial, yet highly topical posts you are referring to?

I would just like to add that Bin Laden has warned the U.S. on Israel ties!

I own Italian Ties, French Ties, even a few American Ties, but I agree with him that I have seen no attractive or stylish Israeli Ties!

Oh I think English Ties are bland and ugly too by the way!

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Oh PLLEEEAAASSEE

Come now.
That could be said about 99% the threads in the 9/11 forum.
pro or con

Kenye? Is that you buddy? I suppose you really feel it was Beyonce who should get the award?

Tell the truth you just don't like my sequin dress?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join