It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bin Laden warns U.S. on Israel ties

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Bin Laden warns U.S. on Israel ties

www.reuters.com

DUBAI (Reuters) - Al Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden warned the American people over their government's close ties with Israel in an apparently new audio tape posted on an Islamist website Monday.

"The time has come for you to liberate yourselves from fear and the ideological terrorism of neo-conservatives and the Israeli lobby," Bin Laden's latest tape said.

"The reason for our dispute with you is your support for your ally Israel, occupying our land in Palestine."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I posted this article for the following reasons :

1) Does this explains why all the Hatred towards the USA, because of the Occupied Palestine?

2) Why is always the Americans to receive such threats regarding their bond with the Jews, the UK did help alot in the past too

3) Coinsidence ??...the tape was around 11 minutes long and was posted a few days after the eighth anniversary of the Sept 11, 2001 attacks...the number 11 keeps poppimg up

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 14-9-2009 by heineken]

[edit on 14-9-2009 by heineken]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   
it was posted before but good to have it as alternative media post.

i would like You all to look how other news outlets spined this message for thier political needs i only read cnn and my jaw droped lol.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:22 AM
link   
These statements from Osama Bin Laden are hilarious for one simple reason...

he is DEAD!

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

I totally agree with you there he's probably been dead a long time so who is releasing these messages and why? probably to say the bogeyman is still here you need to be scared we will keep him away we just need some more of your freedoms removed you no longer need them trust us he's bad and he's everywhere.

THANKYOU

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The powers that be have just relinquished their support of Israel. Some will shout with joy, others will cry with despair. Terrible times are coming.

Christianity v Islam v Judaism v Atheism v Non-believers v X

WW3 will be upon us shortly.

Hope I'm wrong, but...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Yeah. I want to know who's writing and releasing the posthumours OBL stuff, and why? He's dead, for sure. The reason I'm so certain is that the BBC felt it necessary to censor a Benazir Bhutto interview with David Frost: the only thing cut out was a reference to "the man who murdered Osama Bin Laden".

If he were still alive they wouldn't need to censor it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, Oh boy, we were waiting for Obama to say something about 911, just to see if AL CIA would make a press release... and gues what they took the bait... and did another OBL Threat.
Obama mentioned Ben Laden and the CIA made a press release...
ha ha ha ha ha ha ... you cant make this stuff up...
it does appear there is a pattern ... developing. lets see if we can do it again...

This is no laughing matter however, as you can tell we are in so much deep do do.... I dont even know where to begin..
but without a doubt, Ben Laden is not with the Living... and if he is still alive which there is a slim, very slim chance...

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
lol nice try by TPTB to make us believe that Osama did it.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
If Bin Laden's beef is with the Israelis and not Americans, why did he fly planes into buildings in New York and not Tel Aviv?

All strikes me as a bit convenient when there's so much anti-Israeli sentiment at the moment, don't you think?

Two explanations spring to mind:

1) Bin Laden is secretly in the pay of those evil Joos and by siding with the Palestinian cause he is trying to get more Americans to support Israel
2) He's a lying, opportunistic mass murderer. With a big beard. And you'd be an idiot to trust a word that comes out of his mouth.

[edit on 14-9-2009 by mattpryor]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mattpryor

My Vote is for 2!

2 cents

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well I think Osama is trying to capitalize off of Obama and knows that...

A. Obama will be a one term President
B. That we now will allow non-citizens to be President

This looks like a campaign speech to me.

Now the real question is will Osama run as a Democrat or a Republican?

The above was not a paid for political announcement of the Bin Laden for President 2012 Campaign.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Sounds strangely plausible Proto.

I mean they flew planes into our buildings! They blew up our trains and buses! People don't do that kind of thing for nothing! It must be our fault, so maybe we can fix it and then they won't hate us any more?

So why not? Let's get Bin Laden in to run the joint! Then he can put us back on the straight and true path, stop our women getting their hateful "educations" and "rights", hell let's get back to stoning them, give us back the morality and decency that we've lost! Oh and save us from the evil Zionists!

One thing that confuses me - if Bin Laden was dead, wouldn't GWB have mentioned it by now? I'd have expected to see his naked, battered corpse being dragged by horse cart through the streets of Manhattan?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

One thing that confuses me - if Bin Laden was dead, wouldn't GWB have mentioned it by now? I'd have expected to see his naked, battered corpse being dragged by horse cart through the streets of Manhattan?

Oh the govt needs an enemy. What would the president say to the sheeple for the war in Afghanistan? They need high profile terrorists so they can pursue their agenda in the middle east.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

Have a read through this:

BBC News - suicide bomber martyr video transcripts

I don't think we need to invent enemies, I think we have plenty of real ones.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Matt Bin Laden flew planes into the buildings in London? This confirms my long held belief that Britania owns New York. Thanks for straigtening that out for me.

The sufferage movement was by the way obviosly a mistake, it led directly to the Era of Prohibition and the reign of organized crime elements aligned with Rome that are still entrenched today thanks to their original fortunes made off of Prohibition.

Women and children Matt, meant to be seen and not heard buddy!

The Victorian Rule of Thumb was a sound and principalled one that should have never been done away with!

As far as Bin Laden the Bush and Bin Laden families have very close ties. Of course when you have 57 kids you don't exactly cry or miss one of the buggers when someone drops a mountain on them, especially when it keeps your investments in the military industrial complex raking in the money.

It is true that America's carte blanche support for all things Israel has invited a backlash from the Arab/Islamic world, but internationally we can't blame that on the Zionists friend Matt we must lay that at Rome and Caesar's door where it belongs.

If America wasn't owned and run by Rome through and via London, New York and the District of Columbia and was actually an independent nation, and the Zionists were actually an independent entity which they are not, but also controlled by Rome then yes Matt we could blame this on the Zionists but we can't, because ultimately it all goes back to Rome where all roads lead, including Islamic roads Matt.

It's called divide and conquer warfare, where you utilize other people's prejudices, fears and aspirations to eliminate one and other on your behalf.

Tell the truth, from a Zionist standpoint, from an Israeli standpoint, not much difference in their oppinion between Obama and Osama?

I would prefer Osama for the same reason I live in Miami, since everyone speaks primarily Spanish and I don't speak a word, I never have a clue what people are talking about or have to listen to them! Having Osama and Obama would mean I wouldn't accidently ever end up hearing part of his speeches because they would all be in Arabic!

The way they have it set up these days a 6 year old Aborigene Girl could run the United States. I think George Bush Jr. proved that nicely!

[edit on 14/9/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I hear you. But those are unknown random people and groups. What the west needs is a high profile (unreachable) target to drag this on forever.
Because he is still blamed for the terrorist attacks, it appears logical, for the sheeple, that the govt stays there indefinitely to capture in the name of Justice.
The logical answers for terrorists blowing up roadside bombs in a foreign countries would be the get the hell out, because there is no winning hearts and minds when people don't want them there.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Matt Bin Laden flew planes into the buildings in London? This confirms my long held belief that Britania owns New York. Thanks for straigtening that out for me.

It was an expression of solidarity, not ownership. An attack on my friend is an attack on me.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
It's hard to imagine anyone that is the most wanted terrorist in the world being able to escape being captured or killed for eight years with the weapons we have, but just in case...

Dear Mr. Bin Laden,

Here in the US we have a certain amount of distrust in our government and some of us don't believe you are still alive. Please come out of your cave and find the nearest flying predator and give us a wave. You can do that can't you?

Don't mind that hellfire missile coming at you. That is just a flare for lighting.

BTW, isn't OBL admitting to being behind 9/11 in this tape?

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattpryor

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

It was an expression of solidarity, not ownership. An attack on my friend is an attack on me.

Matt that's so sweet, but no one attacked me buddy! Really I am alright, please don't worry on my account.

London really does own New York City and State! When you read the opening passage of the Treaty of Paris it's real obvious, the American delegate from New York was the only one not stripped of all other titles besides Esquire.

Since you are being so helpfull and all, I think Osama is looking for campaign volunteers, you think he will make a campaign speech in Berlin like Obama did? I really enjoyed that!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join