It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce, New Mexico - Important Data that You ATS People DON'T Have Yet!!

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: dogshark

Just follow the road that got cut recently through the forest just to the East. It heads to the general area.

There are websites that will let you pull up different satellite images from different times. I would recommend checking there for the same coordinates for that spot on Navajo Peak that did honestly look like a door once.

posted on Dec, 21 2023 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I was going to make a DUMBs and or Dulce post… figured I could just bring this one back to see if there’s any interest still.

One thought I had was the problem with staff. Look at Area 51, flown in everyday, then bussed to the site. You used to be able to set your watch by those flights. You need some SMART people for genetic engineering. How many really smart engineers that have no family or loved ones to worry? Because you would have a really hard time finding someone with 8 to 12 years of college that would be fine, living underground permanently…

With that line of thinking in mind, I think you would find that problem with any major living underground situation.

BUT

Tunnels? Hubs? Small groups of forces to enforce and guard? Wonderful tunnels with rails to transport nuclear weapons and material all around the nation? I can get behind that. Especially when many victims alleged being held against their will in a tunnel by men in black… we all know how much the US government loves turning a victim into a mentally disturbed person. Who commits suicide… with a catheter tube… or well…. I’m not gonna list the rest. A lot less conspiracy vibe with this situation as well.

One of the documentaries I watched recently talked about how they would take the fill and fill in an old mine tunnels and natural cavities as went along to limit the amount of fill that would be seen from satellite photos outside…

I think I am going to research the skin tone change in Dulcy, though… That seems pretty weird, as well as the scared population and lack of wildlife

posted on Jan, 20 2024 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Firefoot

This means documenting yourself correctly

<< 11  12  13   >>

join