It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see the matrix?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
So much to say. Where to start?

Think about Hitler. He was commanding an army that killed people. You are currently taught that he was wrong.

Think about Obama. He is commanding an army that kills people. You are currently in love with him.

Who chooses? Really who chooses? What is right or wrong?

Stop thinking that everything which has come before you is all wrong and evil and stupid and deceptive.

Start thinking that within it all there lies some very profound reality. There are winners and there are losers.

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

What you wrote is fairly true and i can see it, see through the matrix and the constant social human lies, the system everyoene thinks they must obey, believing institutions, rely on everything and everyone. It's just absurd, it drives me nuts sometimes. I keep telling people the movie "Matrix" told the truth, more less. I tell people "we are slaves, don't you see it?" ...But they think "you wacko, it's just a movie." The majority people doesn't see through the illusion they are fed with. And even if they do or try to think about it, in the end almost everyone puts it at rest, at hold, like if none of it mattered and it was all ok. But ok? How can it be ok? Is having false democracy and the illusion of freedom ok? Is obeying every order from the government ok? When the government should work for the people, not the other way around, as it is currently? Just because NASA says this and the FBI says that means they are correct and you are wrong, just because they are in power, a high institution? Questioning the rulers is wrong? Since when? How can the majority accept alien intelligent life properly, as well as bases on other planets/moons (I really can't understand why people dismiss the fact we have bases on the Moon and that there is life on Mars?), etc.? If it is proven that the CIA was involved in psychic programs to gather intel (telepathy, remote viewing, telekinesis even), why do people still say it's not possible? Just because it's not in your average school books? Why can't they for crying out loud understand that JFK was murdered by the government? That 9/11 was a false flag operation? Why? Because they are afraid "what if it is all true"? And what about realizing the purpose of life? People keep on saying "nobody knows, etc.". But that's bull omg. It's not that hard to understand it when you free yourself from the system. We are souls (energy) having a experience in a physical body (vehicle), in this 3D universe and we are here to evolve ourselfs, increase our vibrations, learn, explore...to get back to higher dimensions...How hard is that to understand? But if you tell that the Average Joe he tells you "you watch too much sci-fi shows." And you go like "what?" I don't want to go to school all the time, then go to work, make family and kids and die. That's not what it is about at all. For me, having a job and watching tv all day is a waste of time. Just to get some piece of paper called money? 80% of time of the year is either "work" or "school". You think that's ok? Well, maybe people feel fine about it, but what happens with their perspective when you look at China or Africa? If we, average people living in an urban advanced city, are trapped into this system of slavery the powers that be came up with...what are the dudes in China and Africa, who work all day, all year, have nothing, live in a wooden box? Look at Haiti (i was there)...it's just f* wrong. If people really wanted, it could all go away - hunger, deaths, etc. There is money for it. If everyone really wanted, we could turn Africa into paradise...we could stop communism in China and N.Korea....but people don't give a damn it seems...or perhaps they are so brainwashed by now and stupid, they don't even care anymore. There are aliens visiting Earth ever since, yet people still believe only in microbe life on Mars and water on the Moon. How amazing. And science is the same thing, just different name. Religion...what's that good for? To stay wrapped in a box your entire life just because this and that? Buddhism and Hinduism are the only religions i accept as valid, free. Everything else is just free slavery. Anyways, i really don't understand how can people be so fragile to take everything so seriously, swallowing every lie the system feeds them with. Why do people think fastfoods and MTV is cool? Why do they all get iPods, etc.? Because they want to? In most cases because they are told to do so subliminally. Just look at commercials. The majority of them has a sexual message. Why? Because if people do alot of sex all the time, they block the lowest chakra point in the body and can't acces higher self then. Etc, etc, etc. I seriously sometimes (for example now) feel like some stranger. Of course i know my purpose in life right now, but these people on Earth...i don't get it...everything could be better...and nicer..cleaner...more friendly...all the time i prey for benevolent alien friends to pick me up...because i need to get off this planet fast for a while to clean my head from all this negative nonsense...it's sad..i want the world to be better...people to become more "in the know"...but sometimes i wonder if it is even possible...oh boy...And i though being an alien is easy... Easy my ass.

<< 1  2   >>

join