It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can you see the matrix?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I see it all around me...we ARE all slaves, with the true nature of reality kept hidden from us...we are in a matrix, and I'll tell you why. Conditioning/brainwashing through the use of: Media, Religion, our Government, science and our education.

I just want to point out a few important things about our history, because just assume for a second that a lot of key things taught to you about our history are lies, it's now said that the earliest "humans" appeared 1.8M years ago for memory, you were most likely born within the last 100 years, so you really have no way of proving what you are told is the truth do you? We all know that secret societies have had great power in the past. We also know that the Government often had deep connections with secret societies. We also know the Government had deep connections with top religious powers, because after all, religion is powerful, and was probably a Governmental system for some societies. Power is often passed down through generations, eg the son of a King often becomes the King. We can only assume that the people who had power throughout our history, have passed it down through generations.

Secret societies, Government and religious groups often have close connections, and powerful networks result, couple this with the fact that these groups keep the power within the family, you could only assume that throughout time, a minute few have created an imaginably powerful network of connections with deep roots, meaning absolute power over all large groups/organisations, and most importantly, power over the 5 key areas stated in the opening paragraph. Imagine depositing a million dollars and going 1000 years into the future, the interest would be huge. Now imagine going back to when currency was invented. They manage to concentrate so much knowledge, power and wealth into their network and pass it down to their kids, over time, they accumulate more knowledge, power and wealth than any other "group" on Earth. This group, you might call the Illuminati.

Even though this group has power and wealth, knowledge is by far their most powerful tool. Another ATS poster said the following, which sums up my next point fairly well (sorry, don't remember posters name):

You see, the ultimate tyranny in this society is not control by Marshall Law; it is control by the psychological manipulation of consciousness so that those living within it do not even know they're in prison. Everyone who's been born in the past few hundred years (including everyone at NASA) was born into a society that was already deeply brainwashed and manipulated down the deepest end of the barrel. They're puppets. They can't see the noses on their own faces. Whenever they cross paths with topics related to spirituality and extraterrestrials, they reject or oppose them because the subjects don't fit into the model of reality that they have been manipulated into.

This has impacted science in an insidious way because many people are convinced that scientists stand for all things "rational and reasonable," although in actuality, science, like religion, is just another grand form of control that places limitations on what is and isn't possible in reality.

What would happen overtime through conditioning is that the consciousness of humanity would slowly begin to shift so that it values physical evidence only -- what one can see and measure through physical space. This is insidious, especially if you're a scientist, because it affects how you view and interpret reality, so once you've paid attention to physical evidence for long enough, anything non-physical; anything that can't be perceived with the senses would naturally be opposed and rejected. In this particular case, this "shift" was caused purposefully by the negative extraterrestrial energies so that intuition (the ability to see around corners) would erode and lose it's value in society, and that's exactly what has happened in the course of the last few hundred years.

People (particularly scientists) ridicule the subject of extraterrestrials and spirituality because of this erosion of intuition that has taken place due to the purposeful shift in consciousness.

I don't know if I'd agree on it being negative ET energies, although the Illuminati could well be overseen by such powers. Also, I'd say we are losing a lot more than just our "intuition". The main point here though, should be clear. Using the power they have, they essentially brainwash us, they direct out attention to physical and material things, telling us anything else isn't real. Anything we can't detect using technology or science is automatically thought not to exist. Just because my ear doesn't detect high frequency sounds doesn't mean they're not there. Thus, we start binding ourselves by the physical laws or rules of reality taught to us throughout life, believing those rules bind us, and nothing else beyond them exists.

Let me take this a bit further, I believe that it's possible to manipulate reality with the mind not only because I notice the effects of my mind on reality all the time...but because it's only logical...think about it...the mind is the one tool you have that is so interconnected with reality on the deepest level, and if you understand reality on a deep level, you can essentially "hack" into reality and access the root level. Reality is only bound by what you decide it's bound by...I can tell you now that the way you think directly affects the reality around you (my sig has a link to a paper I wrote concerning the mind and reality). I know the Earth wouldn't be in the state it is now...homeless, starving, diseased...if something hadn't brainwashed us into believing we have absolutely no power over reality.

You might say, lets see you levitate a pen with your mind, but the fact is, I've been brainwashed to...I believe this stuff...more so than what science might tell me...but for some reason I can't stop the though in my head telling me it's impossible...saying why are you even trying this will never work...and it's powerful...because I have been brainwashed...but the key point is that if they have the majority of people believing they have no power...it affects our overall consciousness so to speak...because each of us affect the reality around us...because our minds are deeply embedded within it...the overall outcome of reality is determined by all of us...let me explain this “world consciousness” idea a little further, from my perspective, by using a study that was done with random number generators (RNG's).

So, you have a RNG that randomly produces either a 1 or 0. They have these running around the world constantly to study the results and connect it to large scale events. Now...say you have a hanging weight...and if a 1 is produced it sways right 1mm...if it's a 0, it sways left 1mm...now you would expect it to basically swing a little to each side but basically hang down on average (50/50 results), and that's what you see on any normal month or year...but as it was coming up to 9/11, 2001, the weight starting swaying unusually high, making erratic movements. The odds of producing such consistent results (i.e. Higher swings, meaning substantially more 1's or 0's) were very weird...as it got closer, the sway height and odds got weirder...right before and during the events of 9/11, the chances of such consistent results being produced were mathematically mind-boggling...the weight was going crazy...never before had the odds been even remotely close...and the chances of them growing like they did...and exploding at the peak of 9/11 to settle down over a period of time...you graph it with a time line of when 9/11 happened and they are exactly on par...your essentially looking at a graph of world consciousness going berserk because emotions were flying high...and because the mind can jump forward in time (proven) we could "sense" 9/11 coming...hence the rise in odd results as we got closer to 9/11.

If they hadn't manipulated us from the start...if we knew our true history and the true nature of reality...the world would be so different from what it is now...and that's what I truly believe...the world is in the horrible state it is because some evil, negative and corrupt people who lust for power and control, used their knowledge of reality and started manipulating our society from a very early stage. Our combined conscious power is vastly more powerful then their consciousness...we could easily overwhelm them...it just takes hope, working together, courage...they fear the power of independent thought...so they keep us in fear...for thousands of years they've pushing us into a corner...getting us right where they want us...if only we knew the truth.

The 5 key areas, and how they use them:

Media: This is obvious, they fill your heads with “buy this, that works better, you need this, everyone has that, everyone is doing this”. This is an easy way to fill your head with the way things “should” be, the things everyone “should” have, what's cool, what's not etc. It also provides a way of distracting the world from the events they should really be focusing on. Probably the most important thing, it takes away independent thought and keeps people dumbed down by showing mindless bull all the time.

Religion: Usually informing it's followers that everything in the universe (including humans) was created by a God of some description, it relieves followers of the need to ask questions about reality, history and our origins. It totally strips you of any chance at independent thought, Christianity for example, a whole freaking book that dictates how you should live your entire life...was written by man, not a God...I'm not saying God(s) don't exist, or even that they didn't create us or the universe, just that no book on Earth contains the will of such an entity if one does exist...enough said.

Government: This provides a means of cloaking the true power, it lets us think we are in control. Probably just as important, it provides a means of laying down laws which all citizens of the given society must follow, or risk punishment. It also provides yet another way of defining right and wrong.

Science: I started getting into this earlier. Although science is seeking truth and answers, without even realising it, we lay down the so called laws of reality, whilst we really don't understand how reality, or these laws work on a deeper level, we essentially confine ourselves to a set of rules, how things should work, and anything outside this is thrown away and ridiculed. This ultimately affects what we believe is possible. The possibilities of reality are determined by our overall consciousness, so if most of us believe we can't fly, your going to need one heck of will to overcome and warp an aspect of reality which most believe to be impossible.

Education: Possibly the most important brainwashing tool of all. It seems they push facts down your throat 99% of the time, they lack any tasks that teach real independent thought and creativeness. Teach them a false history, and a false reality, presto. You learn how Aliens, Ghosts and other dimensions don't exist, we came from apes, we cannot break the laws of reality, we must get a job and work most of our life, money makes the world go round - without it we couldn't operate, we were part of the only big bang that ever took place and nothing ever existed before that etc.

Indigenous groups of the past understood this and within the program of their time learned all the nuances to keep themselves from being suckered into the black hole of lost and forgotten souls; that is, sheep being led to the slaughterhouse.

EDIT: The link titled “We know nothing - Expanding the mind with philosophy” in my sig is closely related to this topic, and has significance here.

[edit on 13/9/09 by CHA0S]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Finally, someone has come to the same conclusion as I had done long ago. But I'm probably older than you. Can you please give the source for your quoted material there? I would love to read the entire text.

It's been a great problem that I have never been able to accept what I've been taught in school. I went only to the first year of Medical Laboratory tech training but had to leave because of a) what I witnessed in the hospitals during internship and b) because I intuitively knew that they were spouting rubbish.

Just a few years ago, I went to a past-life psychic with an excellent reputation. She said, with no information about me at all, that I've been a healer for a very long time. She said it showed in my aura and from the energies around me otherwise (angels, etc.). She told me a lot of things that made all the seemingly disparate events of my life all fall into an astoundingly cohesive picture. I won't say things have been easier since then but at least I see that picture as a whole and find acceptance and even amusement in the face of adversity much easier.

As such, in answer to your question, I must give a resounding "yes" as my reply. I do see it. In my current mood this morning, the matrix is making me giggle.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

The larger quote was by a poster on ATS (can't find original post), but I quoted most of it. The quote at the bottom is from this article which I only just started reading. Read it here: Breaking The Matrix

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Yes I agree. For a long time now I have thought about what we are taught in schools, the media etc. It ia all so false and meaningless. Life does seem utterly pointless at the moment.

School serves no purpose other than to fill us with "facts" which we are told are true. As you say we have 100 years of memory as a people. It is so easy to change the "facts". Nothing that I learnt at school has really been any use to me now (apart from being able to read and write). None of the "facts" they shoved down will help me if I ned to build a shelter, grow food or heal myself. Nothing they taught will help me in my relationsips or raising of children.

Even now as I sit at my laptop, how do I know that what the media is telling me truely going on? We have seen how biased and selective the media is and really the key to power is controlling knowledge. Not to mention the rubbish that is advertising. The rest of the world could be wiped out for all I know ...

And religion is just there to divide us and leave us dependent on its doctrines. OK some people say they find salvation, but remember the crusades? witch burnings? things that have been performed in Gods name? do you remember the ten commandments (and equivialent in other religions) that are convenienetly forgotton?

And yes I do think that what we think affects the world and we have been made to forget this.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I wanted to be one of the first people to comment on this thread.

as for synchronicity, or merely, recongizing your mind's involvement with intuition and it's underlying intricacy with 'the matrix' or reality, here is what happens for me:

I intently think on something I wish to express. And when I tell myself, think about it, agree with it, and am 100% in tune with my thoughts/emotions, I want to express that thought/emotion/wavelength.

Then I see someone post EXACTLY the sort of material that I would have, and intended to post. And thus, this is how we know, that if we can think/feel/conceive of something and then it happens literally 'right before' you intend to create it, aren't we all communicating on a level that we can't directly see with our senses?

(or at least, we are told we cannot sense this) but I as well as, a number of you reading these words, know this to be true. "Guard your thoughts" is said. Because, 'in their image' no matter whom, we are creators/effectors as well.

We're electromechanical devices, attraction and repulsion are WHAT WE DO. WE are MADE to interact in reality, and on more of a level than just inertia, mass, and friction. Those are base, simple, and bottom level activities. THE OP has it going on, S&F.

Cheater, you stole my thread. It was literally my intent to write the same thing. Concept for concept, I agree 100%.

~Jonathan

[edit on 9/13/2009 by mynameisjuan]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Will be reading Breaking the Matrix later..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mynameisjuan

Oh...how rude of me to steal your thread
I had been wanting to write something on this for a while.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

as have I. I've been waiting too, felt like it was going to go unheeded. This feeling of being misunderstood is probably what is stifling our progress.

but I still have much hope, as a human, just being, who does good, we cannot dispose of wanting and hoping.

[edit on 9/13/2009 by mynameisjuan]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mynameisjuan
reply to post by CHA0S

This feeling of being misunderstood is probably what is stifling our progress.

Yeah...it's a hard concept to explain properly, especially when everything we are taught says pretty much everything I claimed to be absolute blasphemy...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

That's one of them 'duh' situations. Black is black damnit.

Once I opened up the hood of a 2003 dodge neon. it was 2004, btw. I looked at the under side of the hood/bonnet and realized that the car had been rebuilt, possibly totaled, if not just repainted. I explained this to a coworker who insinuated i was a moron and that I was talking out of my ass.

As per chance, I was talking with the owner of the car, after the oil change of course, and asked if the car (any part) had been repainted. To my coworker's suprise, the story she told fit in line with front end damage.

What did I see? I saw a darker color on the underside of the hood, knowing that it should be the same color (minus clear coat agents) and it was too WELL detailed for joe-schmoe normal person who hits several thousand miles.

I hate being scorned or laughed at for noticing evidence of something. Especially with the evidence is true, and the something is factual. I feel wronged. Which is to say, the same reason? that I have not put 'myself' or some sort of work out there, but in 100% honesty, no less than one minute after I posted my last post before finding this thread, I was intend on starting my own thread that would have encompassed at least everything you covered. for some strange reason, lol, I didn't immediately go to post. As is habit, I clicked 'recent threads' and was happy I did.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   

reply to post by CHA0S

I hate being scorned or laughed at for noticing evidence of something. Especially with the evidence is true, and the something is factual. I feel wronged.

Yeah, most of my friends are to far gone for me to even consider talking about something like this with them...instant rejection is what I would expect...no matter what type of evidence I may have...some people are content with ignorance..."WHAT?!? You think a minute group of people control the world?!? Throw this guy in the loony bin..."

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Here is something else to think about. We only use what....8 percent of our brain? Why is that? How is that? What if scientists started an effort to figure out how we can all use 100 percent of our brain. Then what would happen?

I believe that there is this possibility that can happen in our lifetime. Somewhere, somehow a scientist will discover something in our genes and DNA structure that will ignite the full power of our brain...and when that happens...WOW! I hope I am alive to experience it.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by PenandSword
Here is something else to think about. We only use what....8 percent of our brain? Why is that? How is that?
I think it's a little more complex than that. We only use 8% for conscious thinking, that doesn't mean other information is constantly being processed by our brain. If you could use 100% of the part of your brain which does the conscious thinking, you would still be using probably like 10% of your entire brain. For instance, how can you use the part of your brain that keeps track of your hunger levels, for conscious thinking?

EDIT: The true power would be in unlocking and linking the subconscious mind the conscious mind.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by PenandSword

Yet another "fact" that makes no sense. Do you really think that we use only miniscule segments of our brain mass and that the other parts sit there and tap their fingernails? No. They work together but some parts are more active at any given time than another *theoretically*. That's again what we're *told*. What happens when a person uses their intuition? What lights up when we get a message from our higher self? Does that work within our brain or is it situated elsewhere? What about the saying "Listen with your heart." Do you consider that to be really even possible? Why do you think that our intelligence is situated there? Don't assume anything you've been taught is true. Listen with your heart. Listen to what it wants to tell you. You'll know far more that way.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Cheater, you stole my thread. It was literally my intent to write the same thing. Concept for concept, I agree 100%.

Also, feel free to add any extra ideas or concepts you have. I probably missed a few important areas that could be covered.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
I U2U'd you. was hoping to discuss other things not mentioned, to get your input on them. That is, before putting them out there for others to comment on.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mynameisjuan

Hi, I haven't received your message, maybe my inbox was full? I deleted a few messages, try again now.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Both messages in my outbox say that they are unread.

here goes, anyone else can chime in, for most of these I already have the possible medical or psychological explanation, but at times, it's just too coincidental. Especially when coincidences happen repetitiously in a manner as if to say something in agreement or, the opposite.

What about noticing lights from your left, right sides, either being outside interruptions to thought (something "catches your eye") or colors going in directions relative you, red going left, white going forwards, ect.

I myself see 'floaters' and I recognize them as that. But I also see white pin pricks of light, be it either side of my vision, but usually limited solely to my left eye. I realize full well this could just be a medical condition relating to stress/blood pressure, but it's always best to find out from asking others. these pin pricks of light show up during 'internal thought time'. As if an indicator of something.

Do you notice any more attraction with like concepts or ideas, things happening, people saying things they normally wouldn't, after a morning of introspection? What about the wind? do you notice the wind pick up or die down based on your 'command' for it to (as others have said)

I myself, ponder alot. And it appears, that either I internally look for distractions such as someone flicking a lightswitch in their house on and back off really quick right after feeling as though I recieved an answer to a question I was pondering to my higher self.

If our higher selves talk to us, and it is said some can see them, it would be easy to tell that mine is almost constantly around as I'm almost always internally dialoguing myself. lol.

Anyways, what about, and here's the other one. Those 'yes' feelings, the hair standing up, the 'chills'. It is what 'non-denominational christians' seek for when they are in worship time. Ask one about it.

When I concentrate on it, and move myself to absorb myself in music I feel relates to me, they are easiest to produce. I'd love to be hooked up to an EKG personally. Do you notice any sort of change in reality, be it synchronicity or anything (most importantly, from your point of view) that is more or less likely to happen?

Sometimes I also hear clicks and pops as well. but they sound like they come directly from my right eye.

No actually, I am not schizophrenic, but I am unmedicated ADD.
And these weird sorts of things happen the most during introspective times when I am around outside stimulus. other people, moving objects, ect.

It's 3:23 here, and I'll be heading to bed soon I guess."

K, it's now 3:34. And I think I'm done with this thread for tonight. Gotta get up at 9 or so for family sunday.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
In regards to Your examples of that which systematically contraindicates Untruth (Education, Religion, etc.): They feign authenticity and merely implement change after the fact by demonising otherworldly activities or agitation byway of enchanting the preponderance with promissory items..
all the while Police pretexts germinate.
In hindsight, what is the underlying phenomena perpetuating these bestial acts?
Language/Dispensable Communication, primarily.
Condensed through Almighty-Didaktic-Symmetrical mannerisms, Words are linguistic danger to spiritual freedom.
If I were to whisper aloud the term HOUSE, would not every Dasein-Being within frequency bear an opposing perception as to the visualisation of that house? That alone renders Words futile although all these systems require such regurgitation bequeathed unto You.
Any subject capable of processing objects is INVOLUNTARILY reading this sentence LEFT-to-RIGHT, no? Why is this?
Now, a quite disturbingly prophetic Human (adj.) occupying the appellation El Hombre Invisible verily postulated that reality is practically the result of a faulty scanning pattern/de-scrambling device run amok whilst We are all hardwired for destruction/destraction. Which has us in desperate need of rerouting, perhaps even metamorphosis. But who wishes to concern themselves with such "Perhapses"?
By adhering to idle disclosures or Dogmatic Virtue within the Words, the mind has only registered a tiny fraction, contiguously filtering & disposing of what You left unnoticed; The trashed randometric factors are maybe what You most needed to discover.

One is permitted to transcend these contraindications wherewith more-or-less empirically cumulative cognitive/pre-cognitive & generative disciplines;
For instance from a Wittgenstein remnant: no proposition can contain itself as data. Stating that the object's able to become vincible and subsequently tampered with. You deprive it from its contexualised habitat only for it to endure tumultuous Withdrawals (cold turkey). At this occurrence, it is at its most potent magnitude of vulnerability, exposing itself & allowing the Subject to shape it as it fancies.

DO WHAT THOU WILT. THAT IS THE WHOLE OF THE LAW.

-enclosed is a mechanically applicable omnimpotent equation:
______dictate(s) motion of_____; _____ dictate(s) Gestalt of_____

SPACE dictates motion of OBJECTS; OBJECTS dictate Gestalt of SPACE.

HUMAN dictates motion of LINGUISTIC REVERBERATION; LINGUISTIC REVERBERATION dictates Gestalt of Human.

Aptly invert/subvert manipulative Gestalt by:
[the constant abstraction of cognition;
proper allocation of Mutation/Apoptosis;
extract the Object from its preemptive incentive as an absolute;
deprivation from its imperative to function;
alter the Subject's sullen Larval Phase within its penultimate unity]

An organised Whole in which each heretically-matriculated part affects every other but the Whole NOT being more important than the sum of its parts.

Fundamentally, splice/paste/randomise Texts because once "You cut into the Present the Future leaks out". (Figurative Future o' course)

Additionally, the original poster has a thread concerning Infinity.
These techniques are quintessentially accumulated from all ready contrived sorts, for some thing is most likely a byproduct of something else.
If enticed or inquiries over mutual experiments just U2U, or sift through Brion Gysin, El Hombre Invisible, Alfred Korzybski, Jean-Nicholas Rimbaud, etc.

-Words are Demagogues.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
In order to substantiate my preceding post with an actual specimen, here I have arbitrarily interrelated speeches from "Bin Laden", McCain, and Barack, to rather coherent conclusions:
Americans in successive generations no longer tow those who worked on a bomber assembly line at Fort Leavenworth while he was overseas. I've gone to some of the best schools in America and lived in one of the world's poorest nations. I am married to a black American who carries within her the blood of Kenya and Tanzania, where U.S. embassies were bombed, Iraq was struck and Afghanistan was struck. Hypocrisy stood in force behind the head of infidels worldwide, behind the earnest effort to find ways to come together to find the hopes; that we may not look the same and we may not have come from the same place, but we all want to move in the same direction - towards a better future for of children and we solve cowards of this age, America and those who are with it, slaves and slaveowners - an inheritance we pass on to our two precious daughters. They have era of followed injustice. They supported the butcher, stagnant wages, the oppressor, the innocent child prisons without hope or prospects for the future. Though our faith assures us she is vanguards of Islam, they destroyed America.

This is a universally mechanical expression to rid the lands of Ecclesiastical Ambiguity and Dogmatic Virtue; Even pre-recorded Time pleads guilty to these deeds.

Korzybski sought to abandon the "IS" of identity along with obscured verbal representations that unabashedly overbear simple living, and describe in the asymmetrical language of order, the happenings recorded by an instrument or by our lower nerve centres. Any one beyond interested should view his STRUCTURAL DIFFERENTIAL graph to further elaborate on this.

This is also Him: Shall we follow our semantic disturbances and reject hard empirical structural facts, or shall we accept the experimental facts and eliminate semantic disturbances?..We accept the experimental facts and revise our semantic disturbances.

It should have been a first priority of mine to note that this is a deprogramming educational discipline, in which it is beneficial beyond the ostensible recollection; As though salubrious sensory deprivation or quests of Vision.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join