It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Threat to the U.S.A.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
URGENT-URGENT-URGENT

HERE IS THE INFORMATION ON THE NUCLEAR THREAT AS ORIGINALLY POSTED

See the Sept 5th, 2009 DESERET News out of Salt Lake City -Utah

Go to www.deseretnews.com click on- most popular, then click # 4.

Read it for yourself. This account is by Daniel J.Hill.....Hill predicted the last 911 attack correctly. Hill claims that 7 Cities in the U.S. will be hit with suit-case nukes during Ramadan in Sept. 2009. The suit case nukes will be delivered over each city in a single engine aircraft manned by two terrorist per-plane flying very low well below Radar.This is the perfect way to deliver nukes to any large city anywhere in the world. Being a lite aircraft pilot myself, I know of know way to identify these aircraft ahead of time or stop them once in the air. I advise all who are interested in the possibility of this incident taking place to read the original article and judge for themselves as to the odds of this happening.... Kissmygrits

Removed 'All Caps' from title

[edit on 12/9/09 by masqua]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Here is a direct like
Is another 9/11 set to unfold?

I must say, the article seems rather credible, and that scares the crap out of me. I hope this man is wrong.

Excellent find, S&F4U
-E-

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This has already been discussed and is still being discussed. A simple search for "Daniel J. Hill" shows:

U.S. City Nuclear Attacks Foretold in 2009
36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Sounds like the movie Jerico.....maybe that was a warning and not just another TV series. Well not much you can do to stop a nuke , but we here are mently prepared, no matter what happens.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The nukes, he said, will be detonated over New York, Washington, D.C., Chicago, Miami, Houston, Las Vegas and Los Angeles."I don't know the second, hour or day. I just know they have the means, will, motivation and desire to do it," he said, noting that it's believed that years ago the suitcase nukes, acquired from former USSR operatives, were smuggled into America across the Mexican border.

Just seems like another conspiracy theory to me. Last conspiracy I heard was an attack was going to be on Germany. I doubt these attacks would happen exactly where and how they are planned if its plastered on a website somewhere. They are just theories...and although seem quite frightening and obscene- 7 nukes over 7 cities just doesn't seem feasible without help from a major source.

He also goes on to say...

There are odds this won't happen, but they aren't big odds."

Clearly its going to be hit or miss. We're either dead or we're not.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kissmygrits

I could be wrong, but I don't think there are any "suitcase" nukes. The suitcase bombs they love to talk about in the media are actually "dirty" bombs. They wouldn't do a lot of damage, but from a small airplane, they would be very effective at spreading radiation over a large population!!

Now, the second problem is that a small plane cannot escape a nuke blast, or even a dirty bomb blast if it is intended to explode at altitude, so these would be suicide missions. Not that that is a surprise, just an observation!

There are also a lot of other threats out there pointing to a nuke in the country very soon! This guy:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And the Washington DC preacher prediction!

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
wow a lot of nuke threats in the last 6 months. don't like it one bit.don't know what to say.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

[edit on 12-9-2009 by inbound]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Get your bio suits and potassium iodide pills now, while their 'hot'!
2nd line to say,
Oh, I'm glad I live in a really small town about right now......
Maybe we wont make it till 2012.

Good luck, watch the sky and keep your head down, as it were!
May want to stock up on food too, radioactive soil is not cool to grow in.
Just in case of course. Attacks happen.
Call it paranoia or prepardness, doesnt matter.
The food tastes just as good either way.
(and its probably cheaper now than in the future, you know....inflation!)
Be sure to rotate your stock also!

An once of prevention is worth......
a roll of duct tape? And some plastic too!

Eventually peace WILL prevail.
Just a heads up to my ATS friends.(just in case)

[edit on 12-9-2009 by dodadoom]

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
dont forget this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Al-Qaeda may try again to use aircraft to attack West

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Hey getreadyalready,

There is a difference between a tactical nuke(suitcase nuke) and a dirty bomb. The tactical nuke is in the 0.1-1.0 kt range, as opposed to a dirty bomb, which is just conventional high explosives with radioactive material, usually low grade uranium, as weapons grade would be better utilized in a nuclear weapon.

Suitcase nukes are of the gun type, and are relatively inefficient compared to the implosion style, and even more inefficient compared to the fusion assisted fission weapons. They would be heavy and require regular maintenance.

my worry would be more along the line of the SADM (Special Atomic Demolition Munition) or backpack nukes, which are confirmed to have existed for use by US Special Forces. If we had them, what says that the Soviets didn't? They seemed to have so much of what we had shortly after we did, so it is a real possibility

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by digger2381

Thanks Digger!

I read the link, but I am still not sure what type of damage that weapon could do?

I searched, but could not find a link I remember showing Nuclear Blast Zones with a drop down menu for each type of weapon. I know when I played with it before that 10 miles was enough to escape the initial blast of all but the largest weapon made!

So, would this backpack Nuke destroy a city block, or a whole city?

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I seem to recall something that happened shortly after the 9/11 events.. a night club being blown up or something. Anyway, the crater was 25 feet across and like 12 feet deep and the building was apparently vaporized. All of this is pretty much just going off of memory, so I could be wrong, but there was a lot of chatter that this was just exactly the effect your would see out of a back pack nuke (SADM) if I was planted beneath a building, say in a drainage pipe.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
If it did happen , what would they say the reasons were ? They hated american freedoms ? They hated american occupation ? My guess would be the freedom excuse again.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

I tend to view this Al Queada group like C.O.B.R.A. ... They just do it because they can..

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   

1 KT Nuclear Device
Summary of Impact of 1 KT Nuclear Blast

1 KT - Effective Range for Blast Energy
350m LD50 11m/sec - LD50 means 50% mortality (1148.29 feet = 0.2174792 mile)
550m ED50 4.3m/sec - ED50 would affect 50% population (1804.46 feet = 0.3417538 mile)
750m Penetrating Wounds 55m/sec (2460.63 feet = 0.4660284 mile)

1 KT- Blast Energy and Static Overpressure
150m LD50 50psi - LD50 means 50% mortality (492.126 feet = 0.0932057 mile)
300m ED50 20psi - ED50 would affect 50% population (984.252 feet = 0.1864114 mile)
700m Eardrum Rupture 5 psi (2296.59 feet = 0.4349602 mile)

1 KT -Safe Separation Distance for Eye Injuries
Weapon Yield - 1 KT
Detonation Altitude-300 Meters
Personnel Altitude - Sea Level
Daytime Visibility - 46 km (28.5830748 mile)
Retinal Burns - 16.7 km (10.3768989 mile)
Flash Blindness - 5.9 km (3.66609 miles)

1 KT - Effective Range for Thermal Energy Infrared
700m - 7 cal/cm2 (2296.59 feet = 0.4349602 mile)
800m - 4 cal/cm2 (2624.67 feet = 0.4970966 mile)
1200m - 2 cal/cm2 (3937.01 feet = 0.7456458 mile)

SOURCE

But as they say, if you're going to do something, do it right.
That and Go Big or Go Home...

MADM (Medium Atomic Demolition Munition)

One of these would easily fit in a cargo van or in a cessna with a single pilot and increase the yield to 15kt, which was the theoretical yield of Little Boy that was dropped on Hiroshima.

Heck if you had the hankering to do so, you could rig up a food service cart from a hotel with some upgraded wheels(not the cheap plastic crap), take it to the top of the stratosphere via the elevator, and remove the sinful american decadence of the vegas strip and over half the infidels in a 2 mile radius...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Well, that would certainly explain some of the other forecasts made by others.

Always wondered how we'd go down . . .

Then this would basically be an attack by Islam.

It happens, I hope Medina, Mecca, Damascus, Cairo, Tehran, Riyadh, Baghdad, and Tripoli are likewise vaporized.

They breed them, they are responsible.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by digger2381
Heck if you had the hankering to do so, you could rig up a food service cart from a hotel with some upgraded wheels(not the cheap plastic crap), take it to the top of the stratosphere via the elevator, and remove the sinful american decadence of the vegas strip and over half the infidels in a 2 mile radius...

Oh, jeez.. would you PLEASE stop with the bombing Las Vegas posts until AFTER I get back from my trip

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
IF these are made by some back yard Terrorist then yeah we'll get a little dirty. but if they've been purchased off the Black market from Russia or China. We could be in for a little more than a dirty bomb

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I live in utah. Mmm.

I sure as hope you are wrong.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join