It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

36 Hours Until Nuclear Strike

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Hey! He's talking about your dearest plucky! Sounds like we have another 36 hours before that nuclear strike. I am buggin' out tomorrow. See you guys.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Wow.... this guy sure does go back and forth with his comments.

I mean in the "Sept. 11th" video he was talking about a 36 hour window... that's not fear mongering a bit?

In most of his videos he talks about "well my friends are hearing this and that.. but I can't tell you from where or exact details" That's not fear mongering?

Oh.... but it is all OK, because he says to remain calm.

Unfortunately, the day that troops start walking around your neighborhood, you will not be taking the time to see if they are wearing a patch a certain way on their arm or not. Most will be preparing for the worst.

But, hey.. remain calm. It is easier to take care of people who are docile.

-edit- Upon retrospect.. I think remaining calm in this day and age (in our country) is part of the problem. More people should be raising their voices about the things that are transpiring at alarming rates.

There is a difference between living in fear and living on alert. I would think someone who was/is in the military would understand this concept... unfortunately not all grunts are created equal.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by TwiTcHomatic]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiTcHomatic

Yeah, remain calm...by the way my friend is spending 2 weeks in the desert because of the coming nuclear strikes. Very contradictory, a star for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TSOM87
JJAY55 you know of anything going down in the UK? I would like to know! You seem to very knowledgeable about terrorists ect.

Tsom87

UK has 30 cells that are under no surveilance last time I heard. Too many apologists in UK, just too nice. But this time around AQ will go after Jewish targets.
I'll know more tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
So how does one prepare for something like a nuclear strike? Just curious.
And what happens when the stuff hits the fan? Everyone says to be ready with really no course of action. Any thought?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
So how does one prepare for something like a nuclear strike? Just curious.
And what happens when the stuff hits the fan? Everyone says to be ready with really no course of action. Any thought?

Either get blown to vapor. Get radiation poisoning and die slow. Or move out to the sticks and start getting real primitive. Or you could be a lucky one. It's almost like a fist fight; one can prepare for it. train for it. spar before it. When the bell rings that s--t generally goes out the window.
The dude does have a point; remain calm. If you fear death then like he said, you have a long way to go, and its all uphill if stuff gets crazy before you do.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Can I come out of my basement now? It stinks in here? Hello? Is anyone still alive?

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I've finally figured GI Joe out. This entire campaign is an effort to get laid. That's it. Chicks dig guys who remain calm under the cloud of an impending Nuclear attack.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

why this isn't in the hoax forum is beyond me

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Hey! He's talking about your dearest plucky! Sounds like we have another 36 hours before that nuclear strike. I am buggin' out tomorrow. See you guys.

[edit on 15-9-2009 by pluckynoonez]

Tee Hee hahahah.

Now he thinks the problem is the "mass of fear mongering" going on. This after he's been the one to show up in uniform with a thousand yard stare and looking like he's about to crap his pants? Is he not the guy who asked us not to shoot at him, yet be ready to defend yourself when TSHTF at any moment?

Either he really is a psy-op at work or he has a couple of screws loose.

Or.... perhaps his "buddies" are playing a mind game on him? I just hope he doesn't go by three names. Cuz that would be worrisome.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
You guys are wasting your effort on this loser. He's not psyops, hes total BS and any sucker who would waste another second of there time on him needs to seriously consider anti-depressents.

I only watched one of his videos last week, the 36 hour window one. and I can't believe i wasted 3 minutes of my life on that!

EPIC FAIL

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
see also

There are a few precautions you can take in a nuclear attack. Remember the dose of material that AQ has isn't the quantity that is the same as Hirishima. Therefore a nuke may take out a 10 mile radius.

Potassium iodide and an N95 mask will protect minor exposure. Make sure you have a change of clothes also because there might be chemical fallout.

The main goal is to cause panic, economic diaster and make a place uninhabitable that will be a marker or monument to AQ. Further the psychological goal is to bring Americans to their knees and make them submit to Islam.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Could someone please tell this guy to get a job and stop talking poo poo?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
It is funny.. But I live in the Midwest and Iv heard about 20 large transport jets fly over today. Where are they going? And why?

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

very unfortunatly decided to camp out in an active bomb range..."ooh thats a nice house, and it's empty.. with mannaqiun dolls...."

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
His latest video. False flag. 75% chance of massive nuclear strike doom this weekend. Prepare? Panic-sex?

May I just say this was clearly nonsense from a maladjusted mind, as most of these insane claims are in here.

Further, i find your constant references to sex somewhat bizarre and totally out of context/unnecessary. You know what they about those who talk most about it..

Yes, they bore the rest of us.

Grow up child.

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Lol he is at it again. I think this time we need to put up a warning...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/71f942264666.jpg[/atsimg]

If he is wrong this time do you think we could send him one of these?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7066e5c04cef.jpg[/atsimg]

After looking at your avatar for so long I wonder

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9744163bdf1.jpg[/atsimg]

I be only am joking.

Over and Out
Rank

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
People should always be ready, whether someone says to be or not. In my honest opinion I think he's lying. read the below, watch the vids and make your own decision.

V=Visual
A=Auditory or sound
K=Kinesthetic or feeling/Emotion

(Eyes up & to their left) (Vr) = Visually remembered or an image that you have seen before.
(Eyes up & to their right) (Vc) = Visually constructed image or constructing an image that they have not seen before.
(Eyes move directly to their left) (Ar) = Auditory remembered or hearing a familiar sound or voice.
(Eyes move directly to their right) (Ac) = Auditory constructed or constructed a sound or voice they've never heard before.
(Eyes

www.helium.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2009 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

How could you possibly know this and what do you mean by apologists for? Please explain.

posted on Sep, 17 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by spannera

Many Westerners (Christians) believe the whole world is plural and accepting of others. Islam is not. Islam is superior in their own eyes. Everyone else, all non-muslims are inferior dogs and apes. This is a common belief of muslims and enforced by Islam. But Christians will stick by their ways and be accepting and apologize for those who aren't plural. We will make excuses for their terrorst behavior and say that they have a good reason for it. We will forgive them and think they will change. In fact, they won't, they think they are justified in manslaughter (according to the Koran) and will use everything in their force to kill us.
There have been over 10000 cases of Islamic terrorism since 911, here's the list:
www.thereligionofpeace.com
There is no excuse of apology for any of those acts.

In 1990 I wanted answers about the growth of Islamic terrorism and I started asking questions. It took 10 years of research to find real answers. I did not find answers from MSM. I did however find brilliant analyst who have been there and back and were willing to give me answers. Further, my background experience in practice of Islam gives me insight that Westerners don't have in most cases. In talking to people in field I have heard information that wouldn't make the newspapers but are important factors to the situation we face today.

[edit on 17-9-2009 by JJay55]

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join