It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars and meeting Martian extraterrestrials

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   
The Norwegian Politician also speak of travel to mars from Dumbs here in Norawy, if the 'gate' is here in Norway or not, I am unsure, but I think so ...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
As much as I want this to be true, I don't believe it for a minute. Besides, if it were possible to teleport to Mars, someone would have already opened a Starbucks there.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:01 AM
link   
PIA 10214

If this is a rock.......

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lastone

Of course it's a bloody rock

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm deeply fascinated by this thread, been a long time since a topic has forced me to surrender time to study a subject matter. Very interesting, I'm quite ambivalent on the matter however.

Kudos to the OP

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I listened to 15 parts of this and can't go farther. The guy is up himself. Every minute or two he says "my discovery of life on Mars", over and over again. His initial claim, however, was that we had already been to Mars through jump gates and knew there was life there. It's not his discovery.

He's not presenting any scientific data. It's just talking of his experiences as a child, recently found blurry photos, politics, and the inability of others to see what he sees. He mentioned photos of living plesiosaurs on Mars, but plesiosaurs are marine reptiles (ie they live in the sea). They have flippers! How does a marine reptile with flippers survive on a waterless, rocky landscape?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I'm on part 17 of 39 and it's been hard to keep attentive... While I have to give Jessica Mystic credit for putting this interview together, I think she may need to work on her interviewing skills a bit as well as her voice quality and diction. These, of course are just pet peeves of mine and I am the last person to judge anyone but it does make it difficult to want to keep listening...
As for Andrew D Basiago... he sounds truthful to the point that he believes what he is saying but it also sounds as if he has been working on this for quite sometime (at least since chilhood). So it could stand to reason that this has been a experimental fictionlized story that he has added to and has gotten better at telling over the years.
Or he is telling the truth and that the information he is giving is just overwhelming and possibly a bit overloading, making it extremely hard to believe the information.
I, personally am having a hard time seeing the images at a decent resolution once zoomed in... they just become very blurry and digitized. Aside from the evidence that he is presenting...
Is there any evidence that can be found to substantiate his history? Anything that we can find to determine that he or any of the people he mentions in this interview exist and are or were affiliated with jobs and or locations that existed?
I know that it would be difficult to determine anyone being affiliated with the Intelligence communtiy (I have a friend who claims to have had a small part while in the reserves and his story changes now and then... I guess that's the easiest story to conceal because they can always say "Sorry, I took an Oath so I can't talk about it.)
Curious to know what this and the persons he mentions actual backgrounds are... It would either damn or support his credibility. I wouldn't even know where to begin but this whole subject has cerainly peeked my interest. I live in and around most of the areas he mentions so geographically it's very interesting to me... being in my own backyard and all.
Sorry for all the edits! My mind seems to work faster than my fingers and before i know it I hit the post button!

[edit on 13-9-2009 by Numb2itall]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by antithesis.
Arthur Neuman originally known as Henry Deacon first revealed himself by his true identity at the Swiss Ground

How did he reveal his 'true identity"? Show you an ID card? Passport? Anything?

Can he be traced under that name to anything? This guy has multiple personalities and changes his ID like you change your socks.

Why does no one ever ask for credentials from these guys? Look at what happened to Bob Lazar when he was challenged to prove he was what he claimed. At least Bob Lazar and John Lear use a verifiable real name that you can check

Here is how he identified himself... holds up a passport says its different but never opens it to show its his... then says he doesn't work for the government... just on disabilities...

Well that would be easy to check yes?

[edit on 13-9-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Zorgon - Anyone know who's voice that is, that states that they have looked inside the passport and have verified that he is who he is?
Can we verify the verifier?
Also he says, that he hasn't been employed with them and has been on disability... "since he left." Not that he hasn't been employed with them.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
Zorgon - Anyone know who's voice that is, that states that they have looked inside the passport and have verified that he is who he is?
Can we verify the verifier?

I would assume its Bill Ryan... who is on stage (with the hat)

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well then I guess next would be to determine Bill Ryan's credibility...
I will be back. gonna do some research on Ryan and listen to the rest of the interview.
That is if i can get through it all without falling asleep again

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos Can you at least digest the material (6 hr interview) and then start bashing and scoffing.

Heck no... not where Henry Deacon Aka Blissmaker aks A. Neumann is involved

www.godlikeproductions.com...

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Tried it here and at several other forums but it was deleted
Only GLP left it online

SHIVA NOVA has since gone public, several threads here somewhere an I was going to do one on Looking Glass updates but I don't think I will... would hate to mix reality with the latest BS

And a search for A. Neumann brings up this...

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numb2itall
Well then I guess next would be to determine Bill Ryan's credibility...

Bill Ryan... head of Project Camelot...

Bill Ryan, a chief proponent of publicizing the Project Serpo claims, announced on March 5th, 2007 that he was stepping down from his role as webmaster for the Serpo material. Ryan nevertheless maintains his belief that an extraterrestrial exchange program did occur - although he states that the Serpo releases definitely contained disinformation

en.wikipedia.org...

Woo Hoo!
Much more on this topic has emerged.
It seems that the email from the chief disseminater of the hoax, Bill Ryan, is rerouted via a Department of Defence server. This creates two possabiities...

1. All emails from Bill Ryan are being monitored and read by the carnivore system. The question then is why just him, maybe it leads some credence to the story (but I doubt it).

2. He works with the DoD and is posting via a DoD server. In this case the whole Serpo story is a government hoax.

As some here may know this topic has had a huge following on ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...

xmb.stuffucanuse.com...

Nice email from Springer on that page

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
My impression is that the gentleman in question is terribly lonely and desperately reaching for attention. Everything is about him, he's the key to everything and we should all pay attention to him.

He would do well by himself to get in touch with a therapist and maybe go meet some people who enjoy his company and accept him for who he is.

posted on Sep, 14 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Woo Hoo!
Much more on this topic has emerged.
It seems that the email from the chief disseminater of the hoax, Bill Ryan, is rerouted via a Department of Defence server. This creates two possabiities...

1. All emails from Bill Ryan are being monitored and read by the carnivore system. The question then is why just him, maybe it leads some credence to the story (but I doubt it).

2. He works with the DoD and is posting via a DoD server. In this case the whole Serpo story is a government hoax.

As some here may know this topic has had a huge following on ATS

xmb.stuffucanuse.com...

Nice email from Springer on that page

There's a nice follow up by SkepticOverlord here

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
The current alien technology deployed on this planet does not include any form of teleportation system that can acheive teleportation travel between earth and mars.

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I have managed to locate the thread that you are talking about with regards your presentation of the Alice and Shiva Nova information made on the Camelot forums and the subsequent reactions. It seems they now have it back up.... again - but this time at Avalon and with all the necessary edits and excuses.

I remember they took it down until a stink was raised, then they put it back up.

Alice in Wonderland Through the Looking Glass [Zorgon's Looking Glass Thread at Camelot forums]

This is what 'Henry Deacon' had to say when you pulled the plug on his operation - All of a sudden Looking Glass wasn't his area anymore:

Please do not post anymore material into this Thread.

It will be moved shortly, to some other area.

FURTHERMORE, unless clearly explained... zorgon will be blocked and we will proceed from there to observe what the Intentions are for posting in this manner.

This action has nothing to do with the fact that ALICE material is being presented... if one wishes to present it... do so in the appropriate area of the Avalon Forum.

*Everything was going to well for 'Henry Deacon' until you and your facts had to come along and ruin it all.

Meanie! Fact User!

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by antithesis.
Arthur Neuman originally known as Henry Deacon first revealed himself by his true identity at the Swiss Ground

How did he reveal his 'true identity"? Show you an ID card? Passport? Anything?

Can he be traced under that name to anything? This guy has multiple personalities and changes his ID like you change your socks.

Why does no one ever ask for credentials from these guys? Look at what happened to Bob Lazar when he was challenged to prove he was what he claimed. At least Bob Lazar and John Lear use a verifiable real name that you can check

Here is how he identified himself... holds up a passport says its different but never opens it to show its his... then says he doesn't work for the government... just on disabilities...

Well that would be easy to check yes?

Come Zorgon you know how it works? If you tell the truth your a lier!if you lie your the best thing since sliced bread.

If you tell some truths with bull# mixed in then your safe allround and the military are happy also

posted on Sep, 15 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under

If you tell some truths with bull# mixed in then your safe allround and the military are happy also

That would be because you are doing their work for them - for free.

Of course the military would be happy....

[edit on 15-9-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Dec, 30 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sloppy
Listen guys, its this simple.

This man claims to have found revolutionary evidence for life on Mars. Forget all the other B.S he is talking about and go straight to reading his paper (i forget what its called but type his name in followed by PDF and blam, its there).

The paper consists of quite a few images (20-40) of the Martian landscape and him explaining why he 'knows' that these images contain proof of life.

I have read this in brief, and only in brief because it seems to me that this is a farce, a scam and nothing more.

We have all seen the major images which he puts forward (the rock which looks like a lady). Its nothing revolutionary. It certainly isnt worth listening to the whole of the interview (which i did), because until you read the paper there is no point listening to the guy speak for hours on end.

In my opinion (probably most of you will conclude the same), from reading his paper, i can see that the information cannot be trusted and until he comes out with something better than a few images of rocks, i doubt the disclosure project will ever take him seriously.

Not finding it, at all. Got a link?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join