It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars and meeting Martian extraterrestrials

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stereotomy
Very interesting, but difficult to believe, but I will give it a listen out of pure curiosity.

My sentiments exactly. Take everything with a gain of salt.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Thank you for helping clear that up. Well said. And for your information I'm a 25 year old man...but I guess if you thought my real name was Virginia I can understand. Peace to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Andrew D. Basiago is that Attorney who pretends to be a Scientist. He is the one who insists that a tiny rock anomaly near the Rovers base in Mars image PIA10214 is in fact an Alien on Mars and proof. He also sees many of these little blue men in the image that apparently nobody else can see.

His little blue Martian can't be more than a few inches high. To understand before reviewing the photo; learn about lenses, aberrations and how panoramas are constructed and what lens type was used to make the composite shot.

Why am I not surprised by his other claims?

Do a search and you will get the picture. Research him and you won't even bother with the other person.

Also, IMO be wary of anything embraced by Project Camelot. There is way to much manufacturing evidence to fit the theory going on there in my humble opinion.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Can you at least digest the material (6 hr interview) and then start bashing and scoffing.

Don't need to digest anything.

Didn't happen.

This should be in Skunk Works.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
reply to post by Telos

Dude, when did I bash your story or you???

I simply stated that I do not trust the sources because they have not done anything to earn it, and their respective professions increase my suspicions. I did indeed say I was keeping an open mind. I am digesting your source material by the minute. I don't claim to the know the truth one way or another, but I am more than entitled to my opinion, and the sharing of that opinion with my peers.

(I even star and flagged you...it's not about YOU)

[edit on 11-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

[edit on 11-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

If you have to earn trust? is that even really trust at all?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Tripped out story to be sure .
Reminds me of the DOOM film .
Anyone else think that Jessica Mystic has the most irritating voice imaginable ?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The third person is Al Bielek and the Montauk project. There is tons of information on it on their CD. The Philadelphia project. They created the time tunnel from the Roswell chair. The tunnel projected on the wall allowed them to teleport to the underground Mars base. They found a very tall statue with a writing at its base while in the underground base on Mars.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused
reply to post by Telos

Ok he Claim's..his father read him a paper that he wrote when he later grown up....

Well if my dad showed em a paper...
HE DIDN'T write it....He copied it..if it was showed to him....lol

Cause it was then told to him.....that's called it's a paradox...

I bet this guy has a book for sale or something doesn't he?

ahhh simple minds....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dean Goldberry
from the Examiner.com article:

'Ms. Schab continues, “During his lecture, Andy shared numerous photographic images evidencing his discovery of life on Mars, including many photos of humanoid beings, different animal species, carved statues and built structures on Mars that put him at the forefront of Mars research.' (end excerpt)

No photos, or convincing enough ones, no story. Everyone knows the entire NSA is comprised exclusively (or closely enough) of professional liars, and it's obvious how many lawyers are of the same deceptive mentality, and always have been. Heaven only knows what "reason" they have for spreading this particular disinfo, but I'd wager it's BS... Yes, I'd gladly be wrong, but this is something too huge-sounding to be able to swallow without proof.

BTW, some of have more important things to do than sit through a 6-hour interview. A synopsis of the more salient points, meaning the more convincing-SOUNDING ones, would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have any idea of the massive mountain of purely imagined material that certain massive intellects and imaginations can concoct, given enough time? Think Alex Collier...

your wrong ...check this out :

2 lawyers are arguing 1 topic......There is only 2 outcomes.....and only one is telling the truth....

The both say the other is lying and what they say is the truth...

According to you.....neither is telling the truth and both are lying...

But if that is the case, then how is one side correct as I already established ?

This is an example and thus I have made it that one side is correct.......to prove a point...

If according to you, neither is telling the truth, then how can the thing they are arguing over actually exist ?

According you your logic it can't because they are lawyers and they must be lying.....

also during trial cases, one side is telling the truth and one is lying usually......but both are represented by lawyers....If one is telling the truth how can he be a lawyer, and if they both are lawyers then how can one of the be telling the truth?

YOUR LOGIC IS THE PARADOX !!!!

Open your mind

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by spooky71
Am I the only one that thinks this sounds a lot like an episode of Stargate SG-1? AN interesting read though, just not very credible IMHO. Too bad, I hate flying commercial and this transporter, excuse me, "teleportation" room sounds like a cool alternative.

yea i'm starting to think SG-1 is basically a re-telling of the truthful events that happened to us from 1960-2007........just in an updated format........

The life lessons taught on SG-1 ring more true than any religion can speak and I feel is much more closer to the truth than we would like to imagine or admit....

Damn I miss that show......good thing i'm just finishing season 6 and still have a few more to keep me occupied.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by elfie
I mean you almost WANT to believe it. There has to be some reasonable explanation for our wildly scaled back program of manned space exploration.
I don't think we're on track at all for having been to the Moon starting in 1969.
Can't they just make a movie? Sounds like a great plot!

follow the money trail.......when the trail disappears then you must look elsewhere.....

where can't we track money?............... on another planet......

PLEASe just GET this....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranberrydork

Originally posted by Telos
Can you at least digest the material (6 hr interview) and then start bashing and scoffing.

Don't need to digest anything.

Didn't happen.

This should be in Skunk Works.

please prove it didn't happen........otherwise your opinion and that post is meaningless.....

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It amazes me how much of an influence that Star Trek has had on people. People are SO lonely, so bored with the day to day, so frustrated with not being heard that they resort to believing someone actually teleported to a different planet and met with ET's.

The gullibility of someone who professes to this stuff can only be exceeded by the gullibility of the readers who believe this stuff.

Smart is when you believe in only half of what you hear, genius is knowing which half to believe. I'm going to choose NOT to believe this, and you know? Something tells me I'd be right.

Folks, come on man, geez...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sloppy

Why does it have to be 'disinfo'? Why cant it be just a creative writing project? That sounds much more tame and at least makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think the real noodle baker is that people actually believe that little green men populate the Universe, when it is more then likely populated with Little White, Black, Brown, Red and Yellow men who like amazingly like us. Ah Star Trek, the true American Conspiracy.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
So, these people teleport to a planet. Even in Sci Fi, 99% of teleportation relies on LINE OF SIGHT. The waves/ particles, whatever hafta go in a straight line! Dont tell me they have to schedule it for when Mars is exactly in the right spot. Then, throw in orbital mechanics, stray radiation, particles, asteroids, dust, and heck- mebbe even a ship goes thru the beam, atmospheric conditions- the list is endless... AND SHEER DISTANCE. You'd have a pot of people soup showing up in installments on the other end more often than not!

Second- power consumption... ummm... Someone would notice something there! There'd have to be an installation that would have to produce gi-normous amounts of power. The usage of this much power would disrupt any and all signals around it- not to mention the device itself (see also UFOs knocking out cars, radio and tv transmissions).

Third. So- these guys go to Mars, and all we get (as usual) are some grainy, hard to figure out what they are photos. These people have teleport tech, and all they can manage is stuff that even a schlocky 50's sci fi movie would reject? "we met martians!" They say. Where's the pics? Pics of the building? A window with a view of the outside? One of the *ahem* 'Martians'?

Personally, I have HAD IT with these ridiculous, crummy photos that purport to be all this fantastic crap, when in reality- it's just CRAP. I can take better fake pics with a scale model!

[edit on 11-9-2009 by wylekat]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by arcnaver

I think the real noodle baker is that people actually believe that little green men populate the Universe, when it is more then likely populated with Little White, Black, Brown, Red and Yellow men who like amazingly like us.

What- no women????

Second line! No comment here.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
In the second video, he talks about meeting Obama at a younger age. He said that his conversation with Obama, Obama was being trained to become the President of the United States based on future information.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I met Obama when he was 22 and wandering the Philippines to 'find himself'. We had a conversation where I suggested he should come back to the US one day and become president- because there's nothing he couldn't do!

Then my wife, (who is a scientist on a incognito mission from the 4th planet in the Alpha Centauri B Star System- great planet called Philox) told me to quit messing with the future and beam back up- dinner was ready.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This seems to be a direct rip-off of Lost, with Mars being the Island.....these people are what we consider scientists? Are you kidding me?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join