It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two whistleblowers independently report teleporting to Mars and meeting Martian extraterrestrials

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Two whistleblowers, both formerly involved in secret research and development projects undertaken by US defense agencies, have independently verified their secret teleportation to US bases on Mars, and to meeting intelligent Martian extraterrestrial life. Their accounts are now available on the Internet, and can be seen below in this article.

One of the whistleblowers, Arthur Neumann, is a former employee of the US National Security Agency (NSA), who until recently referred to himself as Henry Deacon for fear of retaliation by the NSA.

The other whistleblower, lawyer Andrew D. Basiago, is a former child participant in a secret time travel project launched by the US Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). In a six-hour interview released August 31, 2009, Mr. Basiago “relates his experiences in DARPA’s Project Pegasus during the period 1969 to 1972, and describes probes to past and future events that he took via teleportation and chronovision during the early days of time-space exploration by the US government.
“He [Mr. Basiago] confirms that the United States has been teleporting individuals to Mars for decades and recounts the awe-inspiring and terrifying trips that he took to Mars in 1981 after he was tapped to go there because he had teleported as a child participant in Project Pegasus.”

Link

The interview (part 1 of 32) can be seen here

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Telos]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
interesting that at 10:30 a.m. pst. 9/11/09 the examiner article "has not been published yet", that is what the referenced site said.

referenced source seems to come later...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
An NSA and a Lawyer, man oh man, these guys are known for promoting the truth, so I'll buy it.

Interesting listen non the less.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   
NSA and a lawyer....exactly.

I'll keep an open mind as usual, but I trust either as far as I can throw em.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

The link doesnt work

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just posted the thread and you had the time to go through all the information? Can you at least digest the material (6 hr interview) and then start bashing and scoffing.

p.s. Was referring to Virginiagreen

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Telos]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:40 PM
link   
If you have glimpsed at this man's paper, you will realize he is not to be trusted. I have listened to this whole interview and i dont believe a word of it. Disinfo all the way. If this doesnt discredit other whistleblowers i dont know what will.

No wonder the disclosure projects wants nothing to do with him!

EDIT: I am subscribed to Jessica and have listened to this before

[edit on 11-9-2009 by Sloppy]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Fixed link (sometimes you have to use tinyurl for examiner articles):

/l853hy

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
reply to post by Telos

The link doesnt work

try this one: Link

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Very interesting, but difficult to believe, but I will give it a listen out of pure curiosity.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Dude, when did I bash your story or you???

I simply stated that I do not trust the sources because they have not done anything to earn it, and their respective professions increase my suspicions. I did indeed say I was keeping an open mind. I am digesting your source material by the minute. I don't claim to the know the truth one way or another, but I am more than entitled to my opinion, and the sharing of that opinion with my peers.

(I even star and flagged you...it's not about YOU)

[edit on 11-9-2009 by VirginiaGreen]

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by VirginiaGreen
reply to post by Telos

Dude, when did I bash your story or you???

I simply stated that I do not trust the sources because they have not done anything to earn it, and their respective professions increase my suspicions. I did indeed say I was keeping an open mind. I am digesting your source material by the minute. I don't claim to the know the truth one way or another, but I am more than entitled to my opinion, and the sharing of that opinion with my peers.

Bashing was metaphorically. So was scoffing. I understood your stating but I still am of the opinion that first one must read the whole info, then raise questions about the veracity.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Actually I think it was I who made the first statement about them being a lawyer and NSA. This wasn't meant to bash on your topic, just on those two careers that I have no respect for.

But that on the side, I am listening to the youtubes you linked atm and things are starting to pick up, I'll keep an open mind also and come up with my conclusion at the end of 36/36 >

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Ok he Claim's..his father read him a paper that he wrote when he later grown up....

Well if my dad showed em a paper...
HE DIDN'T write it....He copied it..if it was showed to him....lol

Cause it was then told to him.....that's called it's a paradox...

I bet this guy has a book for sale or something doesn't he?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:12 PM
link   
from the Examiner.com article:

'Ms. Schab continues, “During his lecture, Andy shared numerous photographic images evidencing his discovery of life on Mars, including many photos of humanoid beings, different animal species, carved statues and built structures on Mars that put him at the forefront of Mars research.' (end excerpt)

No photos, or convincing enough ones, no story. Everyone knows the entire NSA is comprised exclusively (or closely enough) of professional liars, and it's obvious how many lawyers are of the same deceptive mentality, and always have been. Heaven only knows what "reason" they have for spreading this particular disinfo, but I'd wager it's BS... Yes, I'd gladly be wrong, but this is something too huge-sounding to be able to swallow without proof.

BTW, some of have more important things to do than sit through a 6-hour interview. A synopsis of the more salient points, meaning the more convincing-SOUNDING ones, would be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have any idea of the massive mountain of purely imagined material that certain massive intellects and imaginations can concoct, given enough time? Think Alex Collier...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
Bashing was metaphorically. So was scoffing. I understood your stating but I still am of the opinion that first one must read the whole info, then raise questions about the veracity.

Why?

I think Easter Bunny is real.

Even if you know it isn't real.

Read this whole 300 page book discussing the Easter Bunny, THEN tell me it's fake.

Yeah right. If VirginiaGreen doesn't trust the source, she has her own reasons. They are reasonable enough to me. And there is no reason you must digest an entire 6 hour interview before you can form an opinion on it. If I knew it was by someone I didn't trust, there would be no reason to watch 6 hours of it.

As for the actual topic and your material, I haven't obviously finished it yet, but it's interesting if true and comes at a time when the new First lady of Japan says she was transported to Venus and met intelligence there as well.

Perhaps our solar system really and truly is more habitable and hospitable than we are led to believe. Or perhaps what is habitable and hospitable to us is not the same was what works for another life form on another planet.

But I do think we live in exciting times, and I do believe this may be possible. Perhaps there is all sorts of intelligence hidden right under our noses.

But OP do you have any idea about David Wilcock or Wilcox? People in the comments section on YouTube seem very convinced this is a hoax and the voice is done by someone else. Please look into this or verify your information if you can.

I hope this can at least be verified not to be a hoax, then I will continue watching 6 hours of it.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks this sounds a lot like an episode of Stargate SG-1? AN interesting read though, just not very credible IMHO. Too bad, I hate flying commercial and this transporter, excuse me, "teleportation" room sounds like a cool alternative.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Add Rayelan to the list:
She was a guest on Coast to Coast AM back on April 6th 2009:
She convincingly shared with us for 3 hours on the show how she was part of military jump room to Mars because of her connection with her military
connection with her husband, who BTW went to jail and died there (while in prison he had nothing to loose but finally disclose the truth...

Link to the Coast to Coast AM Show 4/6/09

Rayelan Allan is a researcher, writer and teacher of esoteric mysteries who has a family background which includes covert government ties. Her first husband was a nuclear physicist who created the Electronic Warfare program for the United States Navy. Rayelan had been part of a Navy research project on stress but had no idea that the US government considers the families of military and government personnel as government property to be used in their experiments and as unwitting pawns in their spy games. She is the publisher of Rumor Mill News, one of the oldest and most popular web-based alternative news sites.

Rayelan's Website:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I mean you almost WANT to believe it. There has to be some reasonable explanation for our wildly scaled back program of manned space exploration.
I don't think we're on track at all for having been to the Moon starting in 1969.
Can't they just make a movie? Sounds like a great plot!

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

Really good find Telos. I'm still listening to all of the videos, and they are very good to listen to. Thanks.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join