It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paying my respects to victims of the 9-11 attacks!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hi all,

Today, over here in The Netherlands it is 9-11,

With this post i would like to pay my respect to to victims of 9-11!

Actually, you all are victims, even over here on the other side of the big ocean we are all victims in a way.

I would like to say that today i will take a moment to stand still and give thoughts to what has happend 8 years ago. You are in my thoughts and you, american people, will never stand alone!

Regards,

Rick
(TheNetherlands)

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:20 AM
link   
We were all made victims, to a greater or lessor degree on that day. Who could ever forget it.

When the buildings plummeted, I fell to the floor weeping and I exclaimed "Who could ever DO such a thing?!"

And it was when those buildings went down - that's when the depths of my heart were assaulted.

And we didn't know at the time that 40,000 people weren't in them at the time.

There was a fireman in the south tower getting ready to put out the fire, when the building came down on his head...

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
This American thanks you for your kind words and sentiments.

My son's birthday is 9-11 and I don't like to bum him out with reminders of the biggest terrorist attack in American history. It's a day that should be a happy celebration for him but out of respect for all those who find no joy on this day we keep our celebrations restricted to family only.

I join you in your moment of silent respect in memory of those fallen Americans and condolences to their loved ones.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by whitewave

Congrats with your kid. I know its a bit short but on a day like this i dont know what to say really.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 05:11 AM
link   
To all the families who are 8 years into their loss...my thoughts and prayers are with you.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
did they cover the cnn coast guard story over there?

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 08:28 AM
link   
As I am sitting here watching a special on History Channel about the time line on 9/11 my emotions are at a pitch.

What a horrible day and fiendish act was perpetrated on the people of NY, Washington and the whole nation! Seeing the tales of valor and bravery on that day only fuel the rage in me over this terrible event!

While there isn't much "value" in my post, I just had to put something down. Seeing the personal stories of the families and lives lost is past horrible, now that my eyes have been opened to the reality of this "attack" it is nearly unbearable!

One can only pray that our voices will be heard, that a REAL investigation into the "coincidences" of that day and the preceding days MUST be done. From Thermite, to explosions heard and reported on something must be done! I am so sure the vilification of CTers and our cause is only because they KNOW we are drawing ever closer to the TRUTH.

May the universe open the door to the truth as she opened her heart to receive those tragically lost on that sad and fateful day.

top topics

join